我是她的丈夫
I’m her husband.
看看她把我害成了什么样!
Look what she did to me.
我很抱歉
I’m sorry.
让我先问你个问题,奈杰尔
Let me ask you something, Nigel.
你不介意我叫你奈杰尔吧?
You don’t mind if I call you Nigel, do you?
你对她的印象如何?
What do you think of her?
如果你问的是我理解的那个问题…
Well, if you mean who I think you mean,
她很漂亮
um… She’s very good-looking.
是啊,当然,还有什么感觉?
Good-looking. Yeah, sure. All of that and more.
她能给了你个硬的是吧?
She gives you a hard-on, doesn’t she?
抱歉我不明白?
I beg your pardon?
说吧,别这么绅士啦!
Come on, Nigel, don’t be so British.
你想上她
You’d like to fuck her.
承认吧,这不是罪恶
Admit it. It’s no crime.
我不明白你在玩什么把戏
I’ve no idea what you’re driving at.
别废话!
Cut the crap!
你渴望知道她的一切
You’re itching to know some more about her, aren’t you?
想到心发痒对吧!
Well, aren’t you?
这儿
Here.
帮我个忙,行吧,奈杰尔
Do me a favor, would you, Nigel?
把我抬到这狗♥娘♥养♥的台阶那边
Help me over the goddamn step here, would you?
他们不是为我这样的人设计的这条船
They don’t design these boats for my kind.
好,当然可以
Yeah, sure.
先进去
Get inside there.
抓住轮子
Grab the wheels.
轮子
The wheels.
起!
Up. Uh… Uh…
Yaah…
Oh…
我讨厌这条该死的船
Oh, I hate these fucking boats.
你可怜一个可憎的残废,这行为真好
It’s good of you to take pity on an obnoxious cripple.
我完全不了解你…
I don’t know you at all, Nigel,
但不知怎么我有个感觉…
but somehow I have the feeling
你就是那个我一直在找的听众
that you’re exactly the listener that I’ve been looking for.
希望你会觉得我的故事有趣
I hope you’ll find my story interesting.
我知道,这故事很难涉及到…
I realize it’s hard to relate to something
与你有关系的事
that doesn’t concern you.
或者和你已经有关系了
Or maybe it already does.
这地方只有我们
We have the place to ourselves.
咪♥咪♥住在另一个舱室
Mimi has her own cabin.
谢谢
Thanks.
Yeah…
我的永恒始于巴黎的一个秋天…
Eternity for me began one fall day in Paris…
96路公共汽车上…
Aboard the 96 bus,
往返于Montparnasse…
which shuttles between Montparnasse
和Porte des Lilas
and Porte des Lilas.
检查车票,请出示
Controle des billets, s’il vous plait.
小姐
Mademoiselle.
夫人
Madame.
谢谢
Merci.
谢谢
Merci.
先生
Monsieur…
检查车票,请出示
Votre billet, s’il vous plait.
我没有买♥♥
Je ne l’ai pas.
我看到了天堂…
I’d been granted a glimpse of heaven,
然后被弃置在d’Assas街上
then dumped on the sidewalk at rue d’Assas.
我还是不明白你为什么要跟我讲这些
Well, I still have no idea why you’re telling me all this.
我一直想成为一名作家
I’d always wanted to be a writer, Nigel.
我的祖父…
My grandfather…
在外科手术器材的生意中赚了一些钱…
Made a fortune in the surgical appliance business
并给我建了一个信托基金
and set up a trust fund for me.
他死后,我继承到了足够的钱…
On his death, I found myself in receipt
能够允许我搬到巴黎
of sufficient allowance to enable me to move to Paris.
巴黎…
Paris…
我梦中的城市
My dream city.
海明威,米勒…
Hemingway, Miller,
斯科特 菲茨杰拉德.
Scott Fitzgerald.
我决心追随他们的脚步…
I was determined to follow in their footsteps…
也许是我的决心超出了我的能力
Maybe too determined for my own good.
也许正是这个夺走了我曾经的灵感
Maybe that’s what killed any originality I ever possessed.
八年之后 我对文学全部的努力
After 8 years, all I had to show
只表现在三部未出版的小说上…
for my literary exertions were 3 unpublished novels
还有一堆有这么高的退稿信
and a stack of reject slips this high.
但谁又会在意呢?
But who cared?
人行道上的咖啡馆…
Sidewalk cafes,
飞扬的裙子…
fluttering skirts,
闪逝的激♥情♥…
fleeting affairs.
巴黎是天堂
Paris was heaven
直到公共汽车上的那一天
until that day on the bus.
你能帮帮我吗?
Eh tu m’aides?
这不是好兆头
It was no good.
我无法写下去
I couldn’t write,
无法睡着
couldn’t sleep,
无法把她赶出我的心里
couldn’t get her out of my mind.
她就在某个地方…
She was somewhere out there,
我的女巫,穿着白色的运动鞋
my sorceress in white sneakers.
但是在哪儿呢?
But where?
我常常在96路路线上搜索
I haunted that 96 bus route.
已经成为了一种强迫症
It became an obsession.
连司机都开始认识我了
Even the drivers began to recognize me.
好吗?
Ca va?
要什么开胃酒?
Desirez un aperitif?
我喜欢
Moi, je meurs de faun.
是啊,我也是
Ouais, ouais moi aussi.
那我们马上点菜
Alors on commande tout de suite.
你要什么?
Qu’est-ce qui vous tente?
那,给我来一个肉饼
Alors, mois, j’ai envie d’un tartare.
来了
Voila…
一个肉饼
Un tartare.
马上再上一个今天的特餐汤
Non attendez plutot une soupe du jour pour moi.
还没完
Non finalement.
再来一个果酱虾沙拉
J’vais prendre un avocat avec des crevattes.
一杯开胃酒
J’aurais un aperitif apres tout.
双份的马提尼
Heu Martini.
双份
Double.
你呢?
Et vous?
请给我来个皇家白葡萄酒
Moi je prendrai un Kir Royal, s’il vous plait.
抱歉
Uh, excusez-moi.
对不起…
Je suis desole,
我刚才不方便跟你打招呼
Je ne pouvais pas vous parler tout a l’heure.
没关系
C’est pas grave.
你还记得?
Vous rappelez?
你是美国人?
An American?
你还记得我?
You remember me?
我当然记得
Of course I remember.
你真是个好人
You were very kind.
现在轮到你了,为我做点好事
Now it’s your turn to do something nice for me.
有时间和我一起吃个饭?这几天…比如,明天?
Have dinner with me sometime. Sometime soon, like tomorrow.
你晚上有时间出来吗?
You ever get a night off?
有 什么时候?
Yes. When?
明天 那么…?
Tomorrow. Well?
咪♥咪♥,快点把菜端过去!
Mimi, magnes le cul? Ca planche!
咪♥咪♥
Mimi.
她告诉我
She told me to meet her
十点半在Marais中心见她
at the Centre du Marais 30.
我紧张不已…
I was so wound up,
提前了一个半小时就到了
I’d gotten there a whole half-hour early.
我的神经末梢像表针一样跳动
My nerve ends were jangling like bells.
这杯敬96路公共汽车
Here’s to old bus route 96.
来了来了来了
Voila, voila, voila.
晚安,晚安
Bonsoir, bonsoir,
先生,女士