你的英伦玫瑰呢?
Where is that English rose of yours?
如果她不快点,就会把乐趣全错过了
She’ll miss all the fun if she doesn’t hurry up.
菲欧娜不适合坐船
Oh, no. Fiona’s not much of a sailor.
她在她的铺位躺着呢
She’s flat out on her bunk.
真扫兴
Now, that is a disappointment.
是啊是啊,晕船药吃多了
Yeah, yeah. Dosed herself on Dramamine.
可惜
Pity.
密密和我本来想
Mimi and I were hoping
一会儿和你们俩
to crack a bottle of champagne
开一瓶香槟
with you later on– the two of you.
算是与特别的朋友开一个告别晚会吧!
A little farewell get-together with our special friends.
好了,伙计们,就这样
All right, folks, this is it.
今年你要是还想做点什么
If you got something you want to do this year,
你最好快点
you’d better hurry up.
我们只剩下了十秒钟
We’ve got only about 10 seconds left.
9,8
9…8…
7,6
7…6…
5,4
5…4…
3,2
3…2…
1!
1!
怎么样,宝贝?
Well, baby?
生日快乐,奥斯卡
Happy days, Oscar.
当然
Sure.
日日快乐
Happy days.
祝你健康
Your good health.
你注意到我没有说,”新年快乐”
You notice that I do not say “happy new year.”
对于那些只对永恒有兴趣的人来说
To those whose gaze is focused on eternity,
一年和下一年没什么区别
one year is the same as the next.
可不是吗
You don’t say.
既然如此,干杯
In that case, cheers.
送一瓶香槟到A-29房♥间
Deliver a bottle of champagne to room a-29.
写着我的名字
On my tab.
奥斯卡本顿,明白吗?
Oscar Benton. OK?
好了,孩子们,这就行了
All right, boys and girls, that’ll do.
来,别打了
Come on, stop, now.
这时开始新一年的好方式吗?
Is this any way to start the new year?
和平
Peace! Let’s have some peace!
再见!再见!
Shalom! Shalom!
好了好了 稳当下来,孩子们
All right, all right. Settle down, boys and girls.
? I’ve been alone with you ?
? Inside my mind ?
? And in my dreams, I’ve kissed your lips ?
? A thousand times ?
? I sometimes see you ?
? Pass outside my door ?
? Hello ?
? Is it me you’re looking for? ?
? I can see it in your eyes ?
? I can see it in your smile… ?
不
No.
怎么了?
Why?
我想-
I thought–
你想什么?
you thought what?
但你说…
But you said–you said…
我是说,我现在知道你的故事的结局了
I mean, I know how your story ends now.
不,你不知道
No, you don’t.
还没有
Not yet.
我想…
I think…
我想我已经爱上你了
I think I’ve fallen in love with you.
醒醒
Come on.
我只是个幻影
I’m just a fantasy,
无聊航程里的一个娱乐
an amusement on a boring voyage.
你是说这还是一个游戏?
What, you mean it’s still just a game?
我说过不是吗?
Did I ever say it wasn’t?
但是…
But…
我是真的,真诚的爱上你了
I’m truly, sincerely in love with you.
所以你永远不会拥有我
That’s why you will never have me.
你深深的伤害了我
You’re hurting me terribly.
就像你伤害你妻子一样?
The way you’re hurting your wife?
她不知道我们的事,她什么也不知道
She doesn’t know about us. She knows nothing.
她正在看着我们
She’s looking right at us.
好玩吗?
Having a good time?
亲爱的,这真是太好了
Darling, this is wonderful.
可不是吗?
Yes, isn’t it?
你感觉怎么样?
How are you feeling?
像以前一样好,谢谢你的照顾
Good as new, thanks to your ministrations.
来
There.
现在你可以许下新年愿望了
Now you can make your new year’s resolutions.
你觉得空腹喝酒安全吗?
Darling, do you think it’s safe to drink on an empty stomach?
谁要安全?
Who wants to be safe?
我感觉今晚很危险
I’m feeling dangerous tonight.
就是这个精神,菲欧娜
That’s the spirit, Fiona.
我知道你的到来
I knew that your presence
会让今晚的节目更有趣
would add a little spice to tonight’s proceedings.
这真是个体贴的想法
That was a very kind thought of yours.
我以前从未见到我丈夫
I’ve never seen my husband
对另一个女人采取行动
in action with another woman before.
奥斯卡用一瓶香槟叫醒了我
Oscar was sweet enough to have me woken with a bottle of champagne.
那也叫行动?
You call that action?
我可看不出他有什么希望
I don’t think he was getting anywhere with her.
真可惜
It’s a shame.
? There is no escape ?
? To need a woman ?
? You’ve got to know ?
? Hold strongly to her ?
? Through the rich or poor ?
? Slave to love ?
? Oh ?
? Slave to love ?
? You’re running with me ?
? Don’t touch the ground ?
? With your restless heartache ?
? And your unchanging love ?
? The sky is burning ?
? A sea of flame ?
? Though your world is changing ?
? I will be the same ?
? Slave to love ?
? Oh ?
? Slave to love ?
? Slave to love ?
? Da da da da ?
? Oh ?
? La la la la ?
? Slave to love ?
? And I can’t escape ?
? I’m a slave to love… ?
也许我看错你了,奈杰尔
Maybe I made a mistake about you, Nigel.
也许你老婆是个更好的选择
Maybe your wife would’ve been a better bet.
拜托,别生闷气啦,老兄
Come on, stop sulking, man.
你应该感到高兴她们相处得这么好
You ought to be glad they’re getting it on so well.
来,把滑稽帽戴上
Come on. Put a funny hat on.
你会感觉好一些的
It’ll make you feel better.
冲她们扔些彩纸带
Throw some streamers at them. Come on.
好家伙!
Attaboy!
泰坦尼克号♥的故事又上演了!
It’s the Titanic all over again!
靠近我的主
? Nearer my God to thee ?
靠近你
? Nearer to thee ?
我明白你的感受,奈杰尔
I know how you feel, Nigel.
我的一生都如此可悲
I’ve been a loser all my life.
欢迎加入这个行列
Join the club.
别碰我!
Don’t touch me!
如果你不是个瘸子,我会把你的狗头打掉!
If you weren’t a cripple, I’d knock your fucking head off.
如果对你有帮助就打吧!
Go ahead if it’ll help.
你恨我是应该的
I deserve your hatred.
我可憎又可悲
I’m abominable. I’m pathetic.
不,不是那样,奈杰尔
No, not that way, Nigel.
奈杰尔,你最好快点
Nigel, you better hurry.
明天早上就没什么留给你了,哈哈哈哈…
There’ll be nothing left for you!
我♥操♥!
Bloody hell!
Aah!
她在这吗?
Is she here?
你有没有见过如此的优雅与美丽的象征?
Did you ever see such an allegory of grace and beauty?
两个仙女尽平生所能共赴巫山
Two nymphs sleeping off their amatory exertions.
你真的错过好东西了,奈杰尔
You really missed something, Nigel.
菲欧娜让人耳目一新
Fiona was a revelation.
全烧起来了
All fire.
我很怀疑你是否真的挖掘了她的潜力
I doubt if you’ve ever really made the most of her.
畜牲!