哦,该死
Oh, merde.
又用完了
It’s run out again.
我得跟门房♥的人说一声
I must speak to the concierge about it.
别走开
Don’t go away.
Allo?
是吗?你呢?
Ouais? Ouais et toi?
不行,我真的没空
Non j’peux pas je suis vraiment cassee.
不,我很乐意,但我真的没空
Non je voudrais bien mais je suis vraiment cassee.
不行。我才不要让你们笑我
Quais m’en plus j’ai rien a m’foutre sur le cul.
什么时候?
Vous bouffez a quelle heure?
啊,全忘了得了
Ah, laisse tomber ouf.
咪♥咪♥?
Mimi?
真的?
Ha ha ha! C’est wrai?
谢谢你打给我
Ah, c’est cool de l’avoir invite pour moi.
我记住了,会去的
Moi remarque j’sais pas je me le ferai bien quandmeme.
Ha ha ha ha.
是吗?
Ouais?
那样就行
Ah, ca doit etre beau.
是啊,你会给我吗?
Ouais, tu me la passeras?
是吗?
Ouais?
是
Ouais.
Mm-hmm.
真不错,谢谢
Hey, that was great. Thank you.
你不知道我还会做饭吧
You didn’t know I could cook, did you?
你觉得我只会抖大腿,是不是?
Thought I could only shake a leg, huh?
你大腿抖得也很好 比作的饭还好?
You shake a leg real good. Better than I cook?
当然…嗯,我觉得不是
Sure–well, I mean, um, no.
你饭做得好
Well, like you– you cook real good.
但舞可以跳得更好
But you can dance even better.
只是你没有继续下去
You just don’t work at it.
有什么用?
What’s the point?
我永远也不能跳得像你一样好
I could never dance as good as you.
你当然能的
Sure, you could.
拜托,你很特别
Oh, come on, now. You’re special.
他是不是很特别,老虎?
Isn’t he special, tiger?
绝对是
Absolutely.
你瞧,他喜欢看你跳舞
You see? He loves to watch you dance.
他觉得你很华丽
He thinks you’re gorgeous.
是不是,老虎?
Right, tiger?
是
Right.
这个如何?看看这个
How about that? Look at that.
好好看看这个,来
Get a load of that. Come on.
嘿,咪,你疯了
Hey, Mims, you’re crazy.
来呀
Come on.
是不是很了不起?
Isn’t that something?
而且他还不是同性恋,这一点非常罕见
And he’s not gay, either. That’s very rare.
给他表演伸腿
Show him your extension.
来
Come on!
怎么样,老虎?
How about that, tiger?
改天你也得试试
You should try it sometime.
来,巴兹尔,跳一下给奥斯卡看看
Come on, Basil. Dance a little for Oscar.
我不知道,我吃太多了 来呀
I don’t know. I ate too much.
这可怜的小宝贝这些天一点乐趣都见不着
Come on. The poor baby gets so little fun out of life these days.
完全没有娱乐
No entertainment at all.
怎么样?
Well?
继续
Come on!
不要停!
Don’t stop!
跳!跳!
Dance! Dance!
喔
Ohh!
我已经习惯了做半个男人
I’d grown accustomed to being only half a man,
但那天晚上
but that night,
我的情绪跌到了谷底
I really hit rock bottom.
我猜这是一种宣泄
It was a kind of catharsis, I guess.
我们都知道,我们不会再在别人
We both knew we’d never rediscover
身上找到同样的
the same extremes of passion and cruelty
激♥情♥和残酷
with another living soul.
奥斯卡本顿先生
Monsieur Oscar Benton,
你是否愿意
consentez-vous a prendre pour espouse
娶米舍林布维尔小姐为妻?
Mademoiselle Micheline Bouvier?
Oui.
米舍林布维尔小姐
Mademoiselle Micheline Bouvier,
你是否愿意
consentez-vous a prendre pour epoux
嫁给奥斯卡本顿先生?
Monsieur Oscar Benton?
Oui.
根据法律,我宣布你们
Conformement a la loi je vous declare unis
成为夫妻
par les liens due mariage.
我们就像是劫后余生的幸存者
We were like the survivors of a catastrophe so terrible,
苦难在我们之间形成了一个羁绊
it formed a bond between us
世上没有别人能插♥进♥来
shared by no one else in the world.
我们的关系经过了一圈
So the relationship had come full circle.
最后达到了稳定的状态
We’d reached a plateau.
尘埃落定
The dust has settled since then,
但我还有一个未断的恐惧
but I live in constant dread.
我始终害怕她心中剩余的部分
I’m forever afraid of losing what’s left of her heart
会落到哪个幸运的混♥蛋♥手里
to some lucky bastard.
对一个想成为这样的混♥蛋♥的人
It feels strange to be confessing this
坦白这些感觉很怪
to someone who’s hoping he’ll be the one.
先不要否认
Now, don’t deny it.
这间屋子里只容得下一个伪君子
There’s only room in this cabin for one hypocrite.
如果你不留下来再喝一杯
Well, if you’re not going to stay and have another drink with me,
你最好还是走吧
you might as well go.
没有别的可讲了
There’s no more to tell.
我觉得我更了解你了
I think I understand you better now.
还有她?
And her?
对,还有她
Yeah, and her.
操,操,操
Shit, shit, shit.
听着
Look…
我们都成熟一点,行吗?
Let’s be adult about this, shall we?
对,成熟,就是这个词
Yeah, adult. That’s the word.
我能做的,你都能做到更好
Anything I can do, you can do better.
放轻松
Feel free.
比如说我就没反对你和那个
I won’t object if you have a little fling
意大利佬说说笑笑
with that Italian, for example.
菲欧娜?
Fiona?
? There’s a very strange vibration ?
? Piercing me right to the core ?
? It says, turn around, you fool ?
? You know you love her more and more ?
? Tell me why ?
? Tell me why ?
? Is it so? ?
? Don’t wanna let you go ?
? No, I never can say good-bye, boy ?
? Ooh, no ?
? No ?
? Never can say good-bye ?
? No, no, no, no, no, no ?
? No, no, no, tell me, tell me, tell me ?
? I never can say good-bye, boy ?
? Ooh, baby ?
? I never can say good-bye ?
? No, no, no, no, no, no ?
? No, no, no, tell me, tell me ?
? I never can say good-bye ?
? No, no, no, no ?
? I never can say good-bye ?
? Say good-bye ?
? I keep thinking that our problems ?
? Soon are all gonna work out… ?
最后还是要来试试?
Taking the plunge at last?
是
Yep.
我想…
I think–
我想我得去喝一杯
I think I need a drink.
我说,我要去喝一杯
I said, I think I need a drink.
给你带一杯吗?
Can I get you one?
来一杯威士忌,不加冰
Can I have a whiskey, please? No ice.
嘿
Hey!
我真是大开眼界啊!
That was some stunt.
对于两只左脚的人真是不错了
Pretty good for a guy with two left feet.
我不会假装会跳舞
Well, I don’t pretend to be a dancer.
只是开玩笑,奈杰尔
Just kidding, Nigel.
我自己也没有那么热衷
I’m not so hot myself.
你看那个拉丁情人会怎样?
Will you look at that Latin lover boy go?
好好看着,他会把她吸住
Watch out. He’ll snap her up.
差不多时候了
Almost time.