他们杀了这些狗当狗食!
They’re killing them to make dog food!
狗也要吃
Dogs got to eat too.
奇哥,过来!
Chico, come here!
快跑,鸟人!
Run, Birdy!
怎么回事?
What is it?

The cat.
怎么回事?
What is it?
我开始担心我再也不会飞了
I’m starting to worry I’ll never fly the way I’ve been going.
跟鸟一样害怕的生活
As scary as a bird’s life must be…
至少他们有翅膀
..at least they have that.
他们可以飞走
They can always fly away.
你知道鸟会引来老鼠?
Do you know them damn birds attract mice?
安格鲁奇太太说羽毛会让你气喘
Mrs. Angelucci says them feathers can give you asthma.
离开这里,离开
Get out of here! Get!
没时间了,我不能放弃你
Time’s running out. I’m not giving up on you.
即使我要打你,我也要你开口
I’m going to get you to talk, even if I have to punch you out.
我不是开玩笑我不能拖住威斯了
I’m not kidding around. I can’t hold Weiss off.
我昨天几乎快告诉他你飞的事
I almost told him about the flying yesterday.
该死!你为何不听我说?
Goddamn it! Why can’t you listen to me?!
你要飞?
You want to fly?
他要用空运把你运到精神病院
He’ll send you air freight to a cage in a nut house!
他可能也会送我去!
He’ll probably send me too!
我们会有吊杆、水杯,还有其它所有的!
We’ll have perches, cups, the whole fucking deal!
也许你妈还能挖出你的鸽子装!
Maybe your mom can dig up your pigeon suit!
威斯会把你卖♥♥给马戏团!
Weiss can sell you to a sideshow!
跟那个人鱼在一起!
You can double bill with Zimmy the Fish!
好了,鸟人!
All right, Birdy.
该是你拍拍翅膀,张开眼的时候了
It’s time to start flapping your wings and peeping.
我不相信,你知道
I don’t believe it, you know.
你要宫一辈子的鸟,至少也要一致
If you want to spend your life as a bird, at least be consistent.
看看你,你跳的样子不像鸟
Look at you. You don’t hop like a bird.
你坐的样子也不像
You don’t really sit like one.
当然你也不可能飞得像
And you sure as hell can’t fly like one.
如果你不喜欢我说的,为什么不叫我闭嘴?
If you don’t like what I’m saying, why don’t you tell me to shut up?
你以前总是很难受伤的,鸟人
You always were hard to hurt, Birdy.
真正的输家不会受伤
Real losers never hurt.
来了!汉娜来喂你了
Here you go! Here comes Hannah to feed you.
你喜欢,对不对?
You like that, don’t you?
你要干嘛? 我要看你为他
– What are you doing? – I’m going to watch you.
看他被喂的杨子很好玩,他被喂的时候很可爱
It’s fun, watching him be fed. He’s cute when he’s fed.
别再嘲笑他
Stop taunting him.
他对我有反应!
He’s reacting to me!
他用那种表情看我,你生气了!
He’s giving me that look. You’re pissed!
别这样!没有用
Stop it! It isn’t working.
你怎么知道? 很明显
– How do you know? – It’s obvious.
你搞砸了!你干嘛进来?
You fucked it up! Why did you come in?
我在这里工作,他是我职责的一部份
I work here. He’s part of my job.
是吗?他是我生命的一部份!
Yeah? Well, he’s part of my goddamn life!
拜托,看我
Come on. Look up.
看我,睁开你的眼晴
Look up. Open your eyes.
艾尔
Al.
我能跟你说话吗?
Can I talk to you?

Hey.
之前
Back there…
我不想让你感觉更糟
…I didn’t mean to make you feel worse.
我知道他对你很重要
I know he means a lot to you.
艾尔
Al…
没关系
It’s all right.
什么?
What?
很抱歉
I’m sorry.
我不是故意要这样对你 没关系
– I didn’t mean to do that to you. – Don’t be.
我很久没碰女人了
I haven’t touched a woman in a long time.
艾尔,没关系
Al, it’s all right.
真的
Really.
我要走了
I got to go.
过来这里
Come here.
你要什么?
What do you want?
你要出去?
You want to go outside?
要出去跟外面的鸟玩?
Want to go outside and play with the other birds?
你要亲我?
You going to give me a kiss?
在梦里
In a dream…
我试着去决定我是什么
..I’m trying to decide what I am.
我睡觉的时候我给我自己力量
When I sleep, I’m giving myself strength.
我寻找飞翔的力量
I’m reaching for the force to fly.
波塔在等
Perta waits…
让她自己准备接我
..cups herself to receive me.
我盘旋
I hover…
然后飞低进入她
..then lower myself into her.
波塔和我合二为一
Perta and I become one.
我透过她眼睛看
I see through her eyes.
用她的翅膀飞
Fly on her wings.
我不再寂寞
I am no longer alone.
让我想到
It occurs to me…
我把两只鸟放在鸟笼
..that all I did was put two birds in the aviary.
食物、水,没有别的,而现在他们有四只
Food and water and nothing else, and now there are four of them.
我知道这很自然
I know this is perfectly natural.
这是生命的过程
It’s one of the things life is about.
但看见在我自己卧房♥发生
But to see it happen in my bedroom…
用我自己的眼晴
..under my own eyes…
真是神奇
..is magic.
现在我只想看鸟
All I want to do now is watch the birds.
我不在乎外面发生的事情
I don’t care about the things that happen in the outside world.
我觉得上下颠倒了
I feel turned upside down.
似乎小宝宝知道她们空中的位子
Somehow the babies seem to know their place is in the air.
一定是预感
It must be the knowing…
不去拍动翅膀
..not the flapping of wings.
你在睡吗?
Are you sleeping or what?
桃乐丝打来她要谈舞会的事
Doris is on the phone. She wants to talk about the prom.
别这样看我我跟你发誓
Don’t give me that look. I swear to you…
如果你不像其他人一样去舞会
…if you don’t go to the prom like other kids…
我就把鸟丢掉!
…I’m getting rid of these birds!
嗨,爸爸 嗨,儿子
– Hi, Dad. – Hello, son.
这群小子喝酒喝得这里一团糟
Kind of a mess in here, with these boys drinking.
弄的满地都是
Can’t hold their liquor.
我刚才在找你
I was looking for you.
我不想让你和你女朋友难堪
I didn’t want to embarrass you with your date.
你不会让我难堪
You wouldn’t embarrass me.
我要给你这个,所以你以后可以随便去哪儿
I wanted to give you this, so you could go someplace afterwards.
你的女孩很美
Your girl there, is real pretty. Heh, heh.
她不是我的女孩
She’s not really my girl.
谢谢
Thanks.
到了
Well, here we are.
我想留作纪念品
I’d like to keep it as a souvenir.
我知道你不想带我
I know you didn’t want to take me.
你一直很好
You’ve been very nice about it…
现在你可有你想要的
…and now you can have what you want.
我很抱歉
I’m sorry.
什么?
What?
我不是很擅长
I’m not very good at this.
没关系
It’s okay.
没关系
It doesn’t matter.
他们怎么做?
How do they do it?
我不知道
I don’t know.
我们该走了
We should go.
我能再见你吗?
Will I see you again?
星期一学校见
I’ll see you in school on Monday.
这个梦就像我现在醒着一样真实
The dream is as real to me now as my waking life.
我不知道从哪里开始
I don’t know where one begins…
哪里结束
..and the other ends.
我希望我能告诉艾尔
I wish I could tell Al.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!