Aah!
快点!
Faster!
再快!
Faster!

Aah!
噢 我靠
Oh, shit!
鸟人! 我来了!
Birdy! Birdy! I’m coming!
撑着点!
Just hold on!

Fuck.
你还好吧?
Are you okay?
没事
Yeah.
你呢?
Are you?
没事
Sure.
我不知道发生什么事,我本来很好,只是
I don’t know what happened. I was going really good and just…
从天空摔下来
…fell out of the sky.
祝你长命百岁
– Ah-choo! – Gesundheit.
为什么我每次救你
How come every time I tried to save your ass…
结果反而生病?
…I ended up getting sick?
你觉得很好玩,对不对?
You thought that was funny, huh?
你以为你是谁?蒙娜丽莎吗?
Who are you supposed to be, the Mona Lisa or what?
那是微笑,不是吗?
That is a smile, isn’t it?
“解离性行为”?
“Dissociative behavior”?
微笑就是微笑 不一定
– A smile’s a smile. – Not necessarily.
也许是某些不连续情节的非自愿反应
It might be an involuntary manifestation of some unconnected emotion.
很重要的,一定是要有反应的
To be significant, it must be reactionary.
他有反应
He was reacting.
对什么有反应?
To what?
笑话 什么笑话?
– The joke. – What joke?
他一受伤时我就会生病
I always got sick when he was hurt.
你以为他在笑这个?
Do you think he smiled at that?
这是我们的私底下笑话
It’s a private joke.
你为什么不跟我解释?
Why don’t you explain it to me?
我不知道我解不解释得出来,很复杂
I don’t know if I can. It’s complicated.
但愿这给我希望,但没有具体的进步
I wish this gave me hope, but there’s no concrete progress.
他比药理治疗要有反应
He’s more responsive to drug therapy–
是,没错!
Yeah, right!
你们乱给他打的药到现在他还不知道他是谁
You pump him up so full of shit, he doesn’t know who he is!
你以为你是谁?
Who do you think you are?
我是他的医生,你的长官!
I’m his doctor, and your superior officer!
我对你反权威的倾向很熟悉!
I am familiar with your anti-authoritarian tendencies!
我不希望在这里看到!
And I don’t care to see them here!
你为何认为控制你的暴♥力♥倾向很难?
Why do you think it’s difficult for you to control your violent impulses?
才没有
It’s not.
那为什么它们不断循环的发生?
Then why do they keep recurring?
听着
Look…
我很抱歉
…I’m sorry.
我很沮丧
I’m frustrated.
我只想帮我朋友
I just want to help my friend.
我想你没办法
I don’t think you can anymore.
我行,我知道
I can. I know it.
抱歉,我看不出来有何理由
Sorry, I don’t see any point to this.
你该回到迪克斯堡那里
It’s time you return to Fort Dix.
是你拆绷带的时候
It’s time for your bandages to come off.
对不起
Excuse me.
露斯基,带克伦巴图中士出去好吗?
Ronsky, see Sergeant Columbato out, would you?
先生
Sir…
你要我去记得他的过去,好帮助他
You wanted me to remember something about his past that might help.
有一件事
Well, there is one thing.
听起来点疯狂,但是…
It sounds a little crazy, but–
他就住在我们棒球公园旁
He lived just over the field fence of our baseball park.
只要有人打全垒打,他妈妈就会把球藏起来
When anyone hit a homer, his mother hid the balls.
她从不放弃,真的很奇怪
She wouldn’t give them up. It’s weird.
他觉得这件事是他的错
It’s almost like he felt guilty about it.
他对人说抱歉,发誓他会还他们的球
He was always apologizing to somebody, swearing he’d get their balls back.
是一种妄想,他花了好几个小时寻找
It was an obsession. He spent hours looking for them.
我们猜她可能把球埋起来
We figured maybe she buried them.
他从没找到过,我猜想
He never found them. I was wondering…
如果她送到这里来,也许会有用
…if she sends them here, that might do something.
这是多久前的事?
How long ago was this?
整个高中三年,长官
All through high school, sir.
一定收集了很多棒球
There must be a lot of baseballs in that collection.
我会延长你留下的时间,直到我找到棒球为止
I’ll extend your visit till I find out about these baseballs.
我希望有用 我也是
– I hope this works. – Me too.
你好吗? 你好吗?
– How’s it going? – How you doing?
只在打篮球 去他妈的A!
– Just shooting some hoops. – Fucking A!
很好笑,其他的战争,我们可能已经是英雄了
Funny, any other war, we would’ve been heroes.
老兄!
Oh, man!
我不晓得为何我们会迷这种约翰!伟恩的东西?
We didn’t know what we were getting into with this John Wayne shit.
老天,我们真笨!
Boy, were we dumb!
我们一直都很笨!
We were always dumb.
政♥府♥之前,街角总有些混球
Before the government, it was some asshole on a street corner.
记得史杰沙和那些狗?
Remember with Sagessa and the dogs?
有人买♥♥狗当圣诞礼物
Somebody buys a cute puppy for Christmas.
一旦他们发现她多会吃拉,就把他丢在的另一边
Once they find out how much it eats and shits, they dump it cross-town.
很快的你有一大堆野狗.很大,很饿,又不可爱
Soon you got packs of wild dogs, big, hungry and not so cute.
大家要打死她们 你怎么替狗找到家?
– People want to shoot them. – How do you find homes for the dogs?
如果我告诉你,你就不需要我了
If I tell you that, you don’t need me.
你会忘记一元一只狗的生意,你会自己去做生意
You forget my dollar-a-dog proposition. You go into business for yourself.
还不像你,史杰沙
This ain’t like you, Sagessa.
从什么时候开始你想让世界变得更好?
Since when were you out to make the world better?
你没有听说过自我启蒙兴趣?
You never heard of enlightened self-interest?
我是这么想的
The way I got it figured…
我们在做善事而且还能赚钱
…we’re doing a good deed, and making a buck besides.
这里有一只!
There’s one!
这些狗会咬人
These dogs can really bite.
她来了!看这个
There she is! Watch this.
慢慢走
Go slow.
好,现在看我
Okay, watch me now.
很慢很危险
Slow and dangerous.
你要让她们知道你是谁
You got to let them know who you are.
好了,现在
Okay now.
看我
Watch me.
该死!
Shit!
一元一只狗
Dollar a dog.
好了,全部在这里了
All right, we got them now.
我抓这只凶狠的,她是首领
I’ll take this mean one. He’s the leader.
该死!
Damn it!
该死!
Shit!
拾起来!
Lift him up!
抓住那只
Grab that one.
我们去哪?
Where we going?
那是我的部门,你想出去?
That’s my department. Do you want to get out of here or what?
我只是想
I just thought this was some–
你这混球!你抓我的狗
You sons of bitches! You got my dog!
我的狗在车子里!
My dog is in the goddamn truck!
他疯了!
He’s crazy!
你抓了我的狗!
You got my dog!
你怎么回事?
What’s your problem?
你把我的狗抓进你的车子里,你这小混球?
You got my dog in the back of your truck, you little shit!
如果是他的狗,你就该停下来还给他
If it’s his dog, you should stop and give it to him.
胡说,我们快到了 哪里?
– Bullshit, we’re almost there. – Where?
老天!
Jesus!
这是什么地方?
What is this place?
我没见过这么多苍蝇
I’ve never seen so many flies.
这里怎么回事?
What’s going on here?
他们电宰他们,白♥痴♥!我的狗呢?
They’re electrocuting them, morons! Where’s my dog?
他们电宰这些狗?
Are they electrocuting these dogs?
很人道,不是吗?你要他们干嘛?
It’s humane, ain’t it? What do you want them to do?
打死他们吗?
Hit them over the head?
下车!你的狗不在这里!
Get off my truck! – Your goddamn dog ain’t here! – Aah!
这里怎么回事?! 把狗放出来!
– What the fuck is going on here?! – Get the dogs out!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!