钱在这 我不要钱
– Here’s the money. – I don’t want it.
这是我所有的 不是你能卖♥♥的东西
– That’s all I got– – It wasn’t yours to sell!
闭嘴!
Shut the fuck up!
他会拿的
He’s going to take it.
看你的报纸,亲爱的!拜托,他会拿的
Read your paper, honey. Please. He’ll take the money.
你会把钱拿去
You’ll take the money.
如果你要的话,我从我哥那里拿更多来
I’ll get you more from my brother if you want.
拜托,别找麻烦!
Don’t make no trouble. Please!
拿去我不要钱
Here. I don’t want it.
一半是你的,你应该得到的
Half of it’s yours. You deserve it.
艾尔,是我们的车
It was our car, Al.
我不能这样反抗我老爸
I could never stand up to my old man like that.
也许生活就得这样
Maybe life is shitty.
真的很糟
It is shitty.
我告诉你
I’ll tell you something.
我不想再浪费生命
I’m not trying to pin life anymore.
我甚至不了解
I don’t even fucking understand it.
我只是想跟别人一样过的有点尊严
I just want to make it through with some dignity, like everybody else.
当然,如果真的有尊严不会有性
Of course, if there was any real dignity, there wouldn’t be any sex.
我要走了,好吗?
I’m going to go now, all right?
好吗?
All right?
但我会回来
But I’ll be back.
瑞蓝迪!
Hey, Renaldi!
瑞蓝迪!
Renaldi! Renaldi!
让我出去!让我出去!让我出去!
Let me out! Let me out! Let me out!
鸟人
Birdy?
鸟人
Birdy?
鸟人
Birdy?
啊
Aah!
你还好吗,艾尔?
You okay, Al?
你在呻♥吟♥,好像很痛苦你的脸让你不舒服?
You were moaning as if in pain. Is your face bothering you?
你不会告诉别人? 不,当然不会
– You won’t tell anyone about this? – No, of course not.
不,长官,还没
No, sir, not yet.
是,他现在在这
Yeah, he’s here right now.
他的档案今天早上到
Okay. His file came in this morning.
好的
Okay.
麻烦你过来一下?
Would you come over here, please?
你的号♥码是10107003还是10107008?
Is your serial number 10107003 or 10107008?
003,为什么问?
It’s 003. Why?
我要弄清楚
I want to get it right.
是C—O—L—U—M—B—A—T—O,阿方索中士?
It’s C-O-L-U-M-B-A-T-O, Sergeant Alfonso?
这是什么?我会变成囚犯?
What is this? Am I being taken prisoner?
少校需要你更多的背景
The major wants some more information on you.
那是什么,我的档案?
What do you got, my file?
所有有关你的事
Everything about you.
这样才对
There we go.
你家族里有人发疯过吗?
Is there any history of insanity in your family?
没有
No.
你为什么这么问我?
Why are you asking me?
自杀呢? 什么?
– Suicides? – What?
有人自杀吗?
Any suicides?
还没
Not yet.
等一下再做,给我你打好的
Finish that later. Bring me what you’ve got.
进来
Come on in.
对不起,少校
Excuse me, Major.
你秘书有问题?
Is something wrong with your secretary?
你是说吐口水?
Oh, you mean the spitting.
从战斗后他的嘴就感觉有味道
Ever since combat, he’s had a bad taste in his mouth.
别担心,我们正在治疗他,请坐
Don’t worry. We’re working on him. Have a seat.
为什么他问我这些问题?
Why was he asking me all those questions?
我不是这里的病人
I’m not a patient here.
我想知道我跟谁谈话
I like to know who I’m dealing with.
你觉得军队怎么待你?
How do you think the Army’s treated you?
不坏,我想最好
Not bad. Okay, I guess.
记录上说你攻击上司
It says you attacked a superior officer…
一到西贡你就攻击他
…just after you arrived in Saigon.
我们在酒吧里
We were in a bar.
我只是打他
I just hit him.
你打掉他四颗门牙,还打断他的鼻子
You knocked out four teeth and broke his nose.
我打得很用力,他在跟踪我
I hit him hard. He was dogging me.
你有没有想过你反应过度? 也许
– You think you might have overreacted? – Maybe.
长官,大家都会犯错
Sir, we all make mistakes.
但从错误中学习很重要,你不这么认为吗?
But it’s important to learn from our mistakes. Don’t you think?
我们不是来谈这里的病人?
Shouldn’t we be talking about the patient here?
偷车是谁的主意?你的,还是他的?
Whose idea was it to steal that car? Yours or his?
偷车?
Steal a car?
我相信是在亚特兰大城
I believe it was in Atlantic City.
那件事!
Oh, that!
是个误会
That was a misunderstanding.
我爸登记在他的名下
My father had it registered in his name.
我们玩的很开心
We were having a good time, you know.
你♥爸♥也这么认为?
Mm-hm. Is that how your father saw it?
不,不完全是
No, not exactly.
他做什么?
What did he do?
他不再给我零用钱
He took away my allowance.
听着,你这聪明的家伙
Listen, you wise guy.
我还有比跟你在这玩游戏更重要的事要做
I’ve got better things to do than play games with you!
我可能应该送你回去
I should probably send you back.
你不需要这么做,长官
You don’t have to do that, sir.
也许你没注意到
Maybe you haven’t noticed…
像你朋友没有特别照顾所会发生的事
…what happens to men like your friend, without special attention.
什么意思? 他们后半辈子都待在这里
– What do you mean? – They stay here for the rest of their lives.
他们腐烂,有时候就死了
They rot. Sometimes they just die.
我确定我能帮他我,只是需要多点时间
I’m sure I can get through to him. I just need some more time.
好了,中士
All right, sergeant.
你不会永久待下来的
This is not an indefinite stay for you.
你可以走了
You can go.
还有一件事
One more thing.
你或你朋友为了那车子的舞会
Did you or your friend resent your father…
还恨你父亲吗?
…for that misunderstanding about the car?
不会了,长官
No, sir.
我们都很喜欢我父亲
We both really liked my father.
他是个好汉子
He was a heck of a guy.
不算很坏,对不对?
– Not so bad, right? – No.
该死,我现在就该喂完他了
Oh, shit! I should be done with him by now.
我收拾的时候你能帮我喂他吗?
Would you feed him while I go finish up?
没问题
– Sure. – Thanks.
这个拿去
Take this.
我会马上回来
I’ll be right back.
我看见你的斗鸡眼
I saw that cockeyed look of yours.
那种表情总有别的意思
That look always means something.
你以为我喜欢她,对不对?
You think I was hitting on her, don’t you?
你想也许她喜欢我?
You think maybe she likes me?
你真的别胡来了
You really got to quit it with this crap.
我要出去
I got to get out of here.
那心理医生看我的眼光好像认为我是疯子
That shrink gives me the eye like I’m crazy.
那感受不好
It’s not a great feeling.
你好像不在乎
Not that it ever seemed to bother you.
拜托,鸟人,吃吧
Come on, Birdy, eat it.
要是你能看见你自己蹲在这里
If you could see yourself squatting here…
和我喂你吃这个垃圾
…and me shoveling this crap down your throat…
你可能含笑死
…you’d probably laugh yourself to death.
什么?
What?
我不要一个对墙谈话的对话
I won’t have another talking-to-the-wall conversation.
决定你要不要听
Decide if you’re listening or not.
我们照你的方式来做
We’ll do it your way.
我们坐在这里,像鸟一样沟通
We’ll sit here and commune like goddamn birds.
嗨,美人
Hey, pretty.
过来
Come here.
奎皮 奎皮 奎皮
Queep, queep, queep.