不,你不明白,艾尔
No, you don’t get it, Al.
这些鸟看见索勒瑞
Those blue bars saw Solari.
这是他们不会来的原因
That’s why they didn’t come back.
你错了!索勒瑞用袋子抓走它们
You’re wrong! Solari bagged them.
他们死了!毛被拔光被杀死了
They’re dead! Plucked and fucked!
你不懂鸟,艾尔
You don’t understand birds, Al.
我有别的主意,你们可以合伙
I got an idea for something else we can go partners on.
你知道垃圾厂的老福特?
You know that old Ford at the junkyard?
对,好
Yeah, okay.
那些鸟认得索勒瑞不是很好吗?
It’s a good thing those blue bars recognized Solari, huh?
鸽子不笨,艾尔!
Pigeons ain’t stupid, Al!
记得市政♥府♥原的比利潘雕像?
Remember that statue of Billy Penn on top of City Hall?
某些角度,他看起来多像勃起?
How, from certain angles, it looked like he had a hard-on?
如果我要知道多点我们必须靠近点看
If I’m going to learn, I’ll have to watch them closer.
当它们飞的时候
Be there when they fly.
我要他们尽可能自♥由♥
I want them to be as free as possible.
没有人想待在笼子里
Nobody wants to be in a cage.
你在后面好吗?
How are you doing back there?
你好吗? 好,很好
– You okay? – Yeah, just great.
这是一堆烂东西
That is some piece of shit.
能动吗?
Does it go?
还不能
Not yet.
但还可以启动
But it will.
怎么到那里了? 我们推的
– How’d it get here? – We pushed it.
真是一堆烂东西 谢谢你
– It’s a piece of shit. – Thank you.
别用我的工具
Hey. Don’t use any of my tools.
不,先生
No, sir.
你要卖♥♥掉之前要先注册
You’ll have to register that before you sell it.
如何,克伦巴图先生?
How, Mr. Columbato?
等到你年纪够了再说
You wait till you’re old enough.
也许我来帮你 太好了,爸
– Maybe I’ll do it for you. – That’d be great, Dad.
真是垃圾人!
Fucking garbage man!
拜托,妹妹!
Come on, sister!
好了
All right. Ha, ha.
现在! 掀开车顶!
– Well, now! – Top down!
对了!
There she goes!
我们高速公路上开八十码
We’re doing 80 on the expressway.
注意七十六还有华特·惠特曼小心警♥察♥
Look for 76 and the Walt Whitman. Watch out for cops.
需要零钱缴通行费
We need quarters for the toll.
不,我要闯过去
No, I’ll drive straight through.
你让大门关下下来,又不是我的错!
It’s not my fault you left the gate down!
对,你也是,混球!
Yeah, you too, motherfucker!
小心!
Watch out!
真是惊险
That was a close one.
尾旋
Tailspin.
我们只是开开而已
We’re just driving.
要去哪去?
Where we going?
还能上哪儿?海洋
Where else? The ocean.
我从来没有去过
I’ve never been there.
你开玩笑?
You’re kidding?

No.
太好了!像是飞在云中
This is great! It’s like flying in thick air!
我们要去散步道找辣妹?
Are we going to go see the boardwalk and pick up some chicks?
好,再一次好吗?你准备好了吗?
Okay, just one more time, all right? You ready?
各就各位
On your mark.
该死!
Goddamn it!
一个密西西比,二个密西西比
One Mississippi, two Mississippi…
三个密西西比,四个密西西比
…three Mississippi, four Mississippi…
五个密西西比
…five Mississippi…
六..七..八..密西西比
.Six Mississippi, seven Mississippi eight Mississippi…
九..十个密西西比,鸟人!
Nine Mississippi… Ten Mississippi, Birdy!
鸟人!
Birdy!
十三个密西西比
Thirteen Mississippi.
十五个密西西比,鸟人!
It’s a fifteen Mississippi, Birdy!
十六个密西西比!
Sixteen Mississippi!
鸟人!
Birdy!
鸟人!
Birdy!
我不会游泳!
Ah! I don’t know how to swim!
别做傻事,鸟人
Now don’t go do anything stupid, Birdy.
我知道你想什么
I know what’s in that goddamned fool mind of yours.
就在这里,同一条街他们有个游乐器…
Right down here, on this same street, they got this ride…
怀孕的母亲,年轻人…
Expectant mothers, the young…
今天去看世界最美的地方
..go see the greatest attraction in the world today.
怀孕的母亲,年轻人…
Expectant mothers, the young…
今天去看世界最美的地方
..go see the greatest attraction in the world today.
看,阿巴莎,大猩猩女孩
See Apasha, the Gorilla Girl.
看她从女人变成猩猩,一只黑猩猩!
See her change from a woman to an ape. A gorilla!
真厉害!
It’s gross!
太可怕了! 他这样出生的吗?
– Horrible! – Was he born like this?
不可能,那是骗术,他的腿不能动了
No way, it’s a gyp. His legs are stuck.
那是假屁♥股♥ 很棒吧?
– It’s a false bottom. – Isn’t it amazing?
介绍席米出场,人鱼
Introducing Zimmy, the human fish.
各位,我们为席米听听看
Folks, let’s hear it for Zimmy.
他怎么做到的? 做什么?
– How does he do it? – Does what?
憋气憋逼么久,我要一直上来呼吸
Hold his breath so long. I have to keep coming up for air.
我们来这里四分钟,他还没有上来呼吸
We’ve been here four minutes. He hasn’t come up for air.
他有老婆吗?
Think he has a wife?
你还好吧?
You okay?

Hey.
我现在可以憋气二分四十秒
I can hold my breath for two minutes, 40 seconds now.
你要试试?
– Do you want to try? – Uh-uh.
所以
So…
你运动吗? 没有
– You play sports? – No.
当然没有
Of course not.
艾尔和我有时丢铁饼
Al and I throw the discus sometimes.
你们是一队?
– So you play on a team? – No.
我们只丢出去看会飞多远
We just throw it to see how far it’ll go.
艾尔以前参加过一队
Al used to be on a team.
他曾是摔角冠军
He used to be a wrestling champ.
你们完了没?
Are you guys finished yet?
我要走了!
I’m leaving!
我再不跟怪胎混在一起!
I ain’t hanging around with that creep no more!
雪莉 克莱尔
– Shirley! – Claire!
你为何要这么做?
Why do you always do this?
你让我陷在…
You stuck me with–
闭嘴!
Shut up!
现在怎么办?
What are you going to do now?
去你的!
Fuck it!
什么?
What?
你一定要学会
You have got to learn…
多点社交!
…to be more sociable!
我想她不喜欢我
I don’t think she liked me.
你要让他们喜欢你
You got to make them like you.
对他们喜欢的事讲得假装很有兴趣
Talk like you’re interested in all that crap they go on about.
你话要多一点
You just got to talk more.
我什么都不在乎,只要不是鸟或天空飞的
I don’t care about what, as long as it’s not flying and birds!
要是我就是想这件事?
What if that’s what I’m really thinking about?
跟女孩相处,你先要了解这个
That’s the first thing you got to understand in your dealings with women.
绝不要让他们知道你心里想什么
Never let them know what you’re thinking.
我没想他们
I’m not thinking about them.
老天,那叫说谎!
Then just lie, for God’s sakes!
你是我见过最会撒谎的人
You’re the best goddamn liar I ever met.
你不知道你的小姐周遭有一堆苍蝇?
Don’t you know your chick had great jugs on her?
我不了解有什么大不了?
See, I don’t understand. What’s the big deal?
他们只是乳腺发育太好 乳腺?
– They’re just overgrown mammary glands. – Mammary glands?
乳腺?
Mammary glands?
我们讲的是女人的咪♥咪♥!
No! We’re talking tits here!
大咪♥咪♥!
Big tits!
圆咪♥咪♥
Round tits.
有肉感的咪♥咪♥
Fleshy tits.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!