That’s some view.
你看得见陶儿剧院?
Can you see the Tower Theater?
那里一定是市政♥府♥
That must be City Hall over there.
星星,艾尔
Stars, Al.
看那些星星
Look at the stars.
什么星星?
What stars?
我们该回来观看星星
We should come back to just look at them.
呜嗬
Woo-hoo!
你在干嘛?老天,下来!
What are you doing? For chrissakes, get down!
抓住我的脚,艾尔?
– Hold my legs, will you, Al? – Okay.
你会喜欢这里,艾尔
You’ll like this one, Al.
她像你♥爸♥
She looks like your dad.
我要下去一点
I got to get a little lower.
让我下去一点
Let me down a bit more.
老天,鸟人!
Jesus, Birdy!
给我一个袋子
Give me a bag.
妈的!
Fuck!
不!鸟人!
No! Birdy! No! Birdy! Birdy.
撑住,我找人来帮忙
Hold on, I’ll get help.
我撑不住
I can’t hold on that long.
有什么好笑?
What’s so funny?

You.
你看起来好严肃
You look so serious.
这本来就很严肃!
It is fucking serious!
噢 我靠
Oh, fuck!
该死!
Shit!
这样行不通
Look, this isn’t going to work.
我要落在那沙堆上
I’ll try to make it to the sand pile.
你说什么? 很容易
– What are you talking about? – It’s easy.
你要跳?
You’ll jump?
不,艾尔,我要飞
No, Al, I’m going to fly.
别跳!
– Don’t jump! – Let go!
放开!
Don’t! Don’t! Birdy! Birdy!
鸟人,你没事吧?
Birdy! Birdy, are you all right?
鸟人
Birdy.
鸟人,你没事吧?
Birdy, are you all right?
我会飞了,艾尔
I flew, Al.
当然,你会飞
Sure, you flew.
感受很棒
It was beautiful.
就像…
It was like…
鸟人,你看起来很苍白
You look awful pale, Birdy.
要我去找人吗?
Should I go get somebody?
你可能有内伤了
You might have busted something inside.
有一天你会摔断你的脖子
You’ll break your crazy neck one of these days.
老天,鸟人!以后别这么做了
God, Birdy! Don’t do anything like that again.
中士,你觉得如何?
What do you think, sergeant?
先生?
Sir?
你的朋友
Your friend.
他看起来如何?
How does he look to you?
很难说,我不太明白你的问题
It’s hard to say. I’m not sure I understand your question.
问题很简单
It’s a simple question.
你的朋友看起来如何?
How does your friend look?
你是他的医生?
– Are you his doctor? – Yes.
你为何问我?
Why are you asking me?
很显然,因为我想听听你的意见
Obviously, because I want to hear what you have to say.
他看起来不好,他一直像那样坐在那里?
He doesn’t look good. Does he just sit there like that?
大部分时间
Mm. For the most part.
他受伤了吗?
Was he wounded?
是的,但他的伤比较起来不算大问题
Yes, but his wounds were relatively minor.
不是生理上的问题
This is not a physiological condition.
那他怎么会变这样?
Then how’d he get like this?
我们只知道他出任务是失踪一个月
All we know is that he was missing in action for a month.
好一阵子我们也不知道他是谁
For a while we didn’t even know who he was.
他知道他是谁吗?
Does he know who he is?
我不知道
I don’t know.
他被找到后,就没说过话
He hasn’t talked since he was found.
所以你真的什么都不知道
So you really don’t know anything.
我想我知道一点,中士
I think I know a few things, sergeant.
带你来这儿是我的主意
It was my idea to bring you here.
我为什么在这儿?
Why am I here?
病人的妈妈认为你也许
The patient’s mother thought you might be…
会有点帮助
…well, of some help.
坦白说,我愿意试任何的方法
Frankly, I’m willing to try anything.
就是我了? 暂时
– And I’m it? – For now.
当我发现你的状况
When I found out about your condition…
看起来似乎是个有趣的治疗
It seems like it might be an interesting therapy.
为他,还是为我?
For him or for me?
我希望为你们两个
I hope for both of you.
为他,还是为我?
For him or for me?
我希望为你们两个
I hope for both of you.
跟我来,中士,我给你看样东西
Come with me. There’s something I want you to see.
不,是鱿鱼沙拉,不是鸡肉沙拉
No, tuna salad, not chicken salad.
很多美乃兹,没有小芹菜块
Lots of mayonnaise, and none of those little celery chunks.
二份
Two of them.
很多美乃兹,没有小芹菜块
Lots of mayonnaise, and none of those little celery chunks.
二份
Two of them.
你要什么?
Do you want anything?
二份
Two of them.
你要什么?
Do you want anything?
不 咖啡?
– No. – Coffee?
二杯咖啡,糖还有奶精
Two coffees, cream and sugar.
好,就这样
Okay, yeah, that’s it.
很奇怪?
Strange, huh?
又跳又卷曲,他像要逃跑
Jumping and twisting, like he was trying to escape.
你不能怪他
You sure can’t blame him for that.
没人怪他,中士
No one is, sergeant.
他不喜欢被关在那里
He wouldn’t like being cooped up here.
你想什么使他变成现在奇怪的样子?
What do you suppose impels him into these strange positions?
什么奇怪的样子?
Like what?
像这样
Like this…
卷曲在一起
…cringing position.
他当兵前有没有任何心理上的问题?
Was there any psychological trouble before he was in the military?
你们有多好?
How close were you?
我们是好哥们,非常好
We was real good buddies. Pretty close.
非常好?
Very close?
我们不是同性恋
We weren’t queer for one another or anything like that.
我们是正常而疯狂的费城小孩
We were normal, crazy Philly kids.
多疯狂? 你去过费城吗?
– How crazy? – You ever been to Philly, sir?
你必须很疯才会住在那儿
You have to be pretty crazy to live there.
我还是不了解什么让他变成这样
I don’t understand yet what’s brought him to this.
你知道吗?
You got any ideas?
他被征召
Well… He got drafted.
战争难免死伤,中士
All wars have their casualties, sergeant…
军队会照料自己的兵
…and the Army takes care of their own.
肯定照顾了我,医生
Certainly took care of me, Doctor.
少校,中士
Major, sergeant.
少校,是官
Major, sir.
我知道现在对你很困难
I know that this is difficult for you at this time.
我知道像这样对你来说很困难
And I know it’s hard for you to come here like this.
你的脸感觉如何?
How does your face feel?
还好
It’s okay.
没问题?
No problems?
绷带有点不太适应,长官
The bandages are a little hard to get used to, sir.
当医生…少校
When the doctor– The major…
说这些时,他们要给我一个钢铁下巴
…said one of the things they had to do was give me a steel jaw…
我想,“太好了!钢铁下巴!”
…I thought, “Great! A steel jaw!
也许我会是下一个机器人
Maybe I’ll be the next La Motta.”
结果,一拳就可以把针插♥进♥我脑袋
Turns out, a punch could knock the pins into my brain…
比个玻璃下巴还糟糕
…so it’s worse than a glass jaw.
很好笑,对不对?
It’s pretty funny, huh?
很多人不这么想你不担心吗?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!