我甚至不能抚摸我的伤口
And I couldn’t even touch the pain.
我甚至不知道我的长相
I don’t even know what I look like anymore.
我不知道这些绷带下是不是还是我
I don’t know if it’s me under these bandages…
或是变成军队屠夫的长相
…or what some Army meat-cutter thinks is me.
老天,我不要一张拼凑的脸
Jesus Christ, I don’t want a patched-up, instant pity excuse for a face.
我还是想要他是原来的艾尔
I just want it to be Al under here.
不是什么怪物
Not some sewn-together freak mask.
该死!
Shit!
他们的世界有什么好?
What’s so great about their fucking world anyway?
我们待在这里别出去
We’ll just stay here, and keep the hell out of it.
我不要把绷带拿下
I don’t have to go get these bandages off.
我知道你的想法
I figured out what you’re doing.
你是对的
You’re right.
我们应该躲起来不要跟任何人说话
We should just hide out, and not talk with anybody.
而且常常
And every so often…
发疯
…go crazy…
爬上墙
…and run up the wall…
吐口水!
…and spit!
像对面的疯子一样向他们丢屎!
And throw shit at them, like the loony across the hall!
这才是我们能做的
That’s what we can do.
这才是我们能做的
That’s what we can do.
有时候你真会鬼扯
Sometimes you’re so full of shit.
是你吗?
Was that you?
是!
It was!
你说话了!
You talked!
真的是你!
It’s really you!
我不敢相信,再说别的
I can’t believe it. Say something else.
我不敢相信真的是你!
I can’t believe it. It’s really you!
你怎么会决定要说话?
How come you decided to talk?
我没决定
I didn’t decide.
就这样发生了,我不知道
It just happened. I don’t know.
你需要我,不是吗?
You needed me, didn’t you?
他们以为我们都疯了
They think we’re both crazy.
怎么回事? 他说话了!快,说呀
– What’s going on? – He talked! Come on, say something.
鸟人
Birdy?
该死,说话!
Goddamn it, talk!
他曾经说话 没用
– He talked before. – This won’t work.
我说真的,他说话了! 你要干嘛?
I’m telling the truth, he did!
你在干什么?
What are you doing?
你不知道他们会永远把你关起来?!
Don’t you know they’ll keep you forever?!
该死,快说话!
Goddamn it, talk!
上帝,圣母,天父!鸟人,说话!
Jesus, Mary and Joseph! Birdy, talk!
快,我们走了 不!该死!
– Come on, let’s go. – No! Goddamn it!
我要留下来陪他!
I’m staying here with him!
别再玩游戏了,你为什么不说话?
This isn’t a game anymore. Why wouldn’t you talk?
我没话对他说
I didn’t have anything to say to him.
你怎么了,疯了吗?
What are you, crazy?
我们要出去
We have to get out of here.
快!
Come on!
鸟人,别这样!
Birdy, don’t!
不要
No!
鸟人
Birdy!
鸟人
Birdy!
怎样?
What?