但我怕
But I’m afraid to.
在我梦里
In my dreams…
没有什么可以阻挡我
..nothing holds me down.
一切都好遥远
Everything is out and away.
我生命里再也没有让我留在这里的理由
There’s nothing in my life to keep me here anymore.
我希望我能死,然后重生做一只鸟
I wish I could die, and be born again as a bird.
来了
Here you go.
快,吃点
Come on, go ahead.
之前我很抱歉
I’m sorry about before.
鸟人
Birdy?
你一定要吃
You got to eat.
好的
Okay.
我把这个留给你
I’ll just leave it here for you.
你一定要清醒,鸟人
You got to come back, Birdy.
救命!救命!
Help! Help!
医生!史米提被打了
Medics! Smitty’s been hit.
他被打了!
He’s been hit!
老天,鸟人!
Jesus, Birdy!
我撑不住了
I’m losing it.
圣诞老人来了,圣诞老人来了
♪ Here comes Santa Claus Here comes Santa Claus ♪
在圣诞老人路上你好吗,艾尔?
♪ Right down Santa Claus Lane ♪♪ How you doing, Al?
这是什么? 不知道
– What’s this? – I don’t know.
他妈送给你的 你开玩笑!
– His mother sent it to you. – You’re kidding!
不,不可能!
No, it couldn’t be!
我不相信!
I don’t believe this!
好了,我有办法了
Okay, I got you now.
等你看这个
Just wait till you see this.
从南费城而来永无止尽的努力
Direct from their endless engagement in South Philadelphia.
你以为你不会看到它们了,它们在这儿!
You thought you’d never see them, but here they are! Ta-da!
是棒球!
It’s the baseballs!
你妈送来的,你相信吗?
Your mom sent them. Can you believe it?
快点!就是这个!
Come on! This is it!
这是你最后的机会!
This is your last chance!
你一定要有些反应!
You got to give me some kind of reaction!
快!
Come on!
我需要你!
I need you!
如果威斯知道我在想什么,他也会把我关起来
If Weiss gets a look inside my head, he’s going to lock me up too.
我很怕,鸟人
I’m scared, Birdy.
我现在比在战争时还害怕
I’m more scared now than I was in the war…
我比其他任何人都怕
…and I was more scared there than anybody I knew.
跟我说话啊
Talk to me again.
嗨,鸟人,你在哪?
Hey, Birdy, where are you?
不!
Oh, no!
那么!
Well, now!
你发生什么事?
What happened to you?
你这么喜欢桃乐丝,忘记穿上衣服?
You get so hot with Doris, you forgot to put your clothes on? Huh?
如果你的女人看到你这样,她会中风
If your old lady saw you like this, she’d have a stroke.
好了,宝贝!
Okay, lover-boy!
告苏我关于桃乐丝的事,详细告诉我
Tell me about Doris, with plenty of details.
没有什么好说
There’s nothing to tell.
别跟我假惺惺
Don’t give me this gentleman of honor crap.
我想听听昨晚的事
I want to hear about last night.
我不知道我能不能跟你锐
I’m not sure I can explain it to you.
我就知道!我知道她会做的
I knew it! I knew she’d do it.
告苏我发生什么事
Tell me what happened.
不是跟她,是跟我
Not with her. With me.
昨晚我飞了
Last night I flew.
我知道飞的感受是什么
I know what it feels like to fly.
你飞?你怎么飞?
Oh, you flew? How you flew?
我不确定
I’m not sure.
不是什么可以拆开的东西
It’s not something you can really take apart.
我飞的时候,好像在梦里
When I fly, it’s like in a dream.
只是不是梦
Only it’s not a dream.
你没法形容,只能去感觉
You can’t put it into words. You kind of have to feel it.
你能像鸟一样飞?
You can fly like a bird?
当我飞的是时候
When I fly…
我是只鸟
…I am a bird.
越来越奇怪,你别说了
This is getting too weird. You got to stop it.
我以为只有你会了解
I thought you would understand.
我不了解
Well, I don’t.
“我不想听 “为什么?
– I don’t want to hear about it. – Why?
因为我厌烦了!
Because I’m tired of it!
我们以前玩得很开心
We used to have fun together.
现在你总是自己去玩
Now you’re always off by yourself…
在你自己脑袋里飞!
…flying around inside your goddamn head!
我希望这个梦或不管什么,都走开
I hope this dream, or whatever it is, goes away.
胡扯
I think it’s bullshit.
我不该这么说
I shouldn’t have said that.
我不该留下你
I shouldn’t have left you then.
有效了,还需要再多一点时间
It’s working. He just needs a little more time.
我没瞎
I’m not blind.
我很抱歉,棒球没用
I’m sorry the baseballs didn’t work.
这样继续没道理
There’s no sense in going on with this.
他的情形一直在恶化
His condition is deteriorating.
他几乎不动了也不吃东西
He hardly moves anymore. He’s stopped eating.
我们要帮他戴上IV
We’ll have to put him on an IV.
我可以留下来 你该回迪克斯堡去
– I could stay and– – You should be back at Fort Dix.
这里没有什么能留你了
There’s nothing to keep you here any longer.
我想说再见
I just want to say goodbye.
请便
Go ahead.
单独
Alone.
之后在我办公室见
I’ll see you in my office afterwards.
回来!
Come back!
佩尔塔
Perta!
佩尔塔 回来
Perta! Come back!
不 停下来 不
No! Stop! No! No!
别担心
Don’t worry.
我不会再离开你
I’m not leaving you again.
你还好吗?
You all right?
威斯医生叫我来带你
Doctor Weiss asked me to come and get you.
我不离开他
I’m not leaving him.
他们不让你留下来 为什么不?
– They’re not going to let you stay. – Why not?
你不需要回医院吗?
Don’t you have to go back to the hospital?
我不回去
I’m not going back.
出来外面我们谈谈
Come outside and we can talk.
我不想谈
I don’t want to talk.
从我进来后就一直在谈
That’s all I’ve done since I’ve been here.
而且没有人会听,即使他们没疯
Besides, nobody listens to anybody anyway, even if they aren’t crazy.
你要告诉威斯我跟我朋友待在一起
You go tell Weiss I’m staying with my friend.
告诉他!
Tell him!
别担心,他们不会让我离开你
Don’t worry, they can’t make me leave you.
我不能出去
I can’t go out there.
我办不到
I couldn’t make it.
我们得到我们最好的了,鸟人
They got the best of us, Birdy.
我们两个都完了
We’re both totally screwed up.
我们没掌握过自己的生命 去你的!
We haven’t had anything to do with making our own lives.

Fuck!
我一直非常确定
I was always so damned sure…
当我自己
…about being myself…
没有人要我做我不想的事
…and how nobody was going to make me do anything I didn’t want.
现在,我来了
And now, here I am.
他们让你退役把你放在死伤名单里
They finish you off with a discharge, or put you on a casualty list.
不管你现在或是以前有多特别
It doesn’t matter how special you are, or were.
我觉得像没人要的狗,你还记得吗?
I feel like one of those dogs nobody wanted, remember?
当炮弹壳打到我的脸
You know, when that shell went off in my face…
我能闻到肉烧焦的味道
…I could smell burning flesh.
真的会让人疯狂
And it was crazy…
因为味道闻起来很甜
…because the smell was so sweet…
很熟悉
…so familiar.
然后我发现是我的皮肤在燃烧
Then I realized that it was my own skin that was frying.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!