I did touch people.
你♥他♥妈♥的这是干什么…
What the hell are you –?
然后警♥察♥来了
The cops came.
我进医院 缝了针
I went to the hospital. they gave me stitches.
因为那妈妈给了我一顿好打
But because momma bear gave me such a concussion
我必须留院观察一晚
I had to stay up all night.
到了早上 我去散步
So in the morning i went for a walk
就是那时候倒下的
And that’s when l laid down.
真是过头了
And you were really out of it.
幸亏不是亵童犯
I’m relieved that you’re not a child molester
但你也不能随处碰人
But you can’t just go around touching people?
人们需要震撼
People need to be jolted.
不 人们需要安抚
No people need to be comforted.
你不可能用自己对越界逾矩的好奇
You don’t comfort them by satisfying your own curiosity about–
去满足人们被安抚的愿望 人们有自己一套原则
Breaking down boundaries and rules. some people really like their rules.
他们做主
They’ve chosen them.
他人遵守什么规矩不是由你来选择的 是他们自己选择的
And you don’t get to choose what rules other people obey or not. they do.
你懂我的意思吗
You see? this is what l mean.
这正是我要说的
This is exactly what l ‘m talking about.
他们坏了我的规矩 他们越了我的底线
They are breaking my rules. they are breaking my boundaries!
你 你就跟他们一样
And you — you are just like them jay.
是个恐♥怖♥分♥子♥ 我看着谁都恶心
You are a terrorist and l am sick of everyonel
你还好吗
Are you okay?
莫瑞
Morrie?
莫瑞
Morrie?
不是吧
No–
上啊 莫瑞 上
Let it gol morrie let it gol
来吧 来吧
Please. please.
我的天哪 我的天哪
Oh my gosh ! oh my gosh !
那是什么
What is it?
莫瑞干的
Morrie did that.
怎么了
Excuse me?
莫瑞 他…
Morrie just–
他在我的草坪上干的
Did that on my lawn.
什么
What?
莫瑞刚才在我的草坪上拉屎
Morrie just shat on my lawn.
不会吧
No.
他今天在学校还打了保罗 他疯了
Yes. and he attacked paul at school today. he went cra-crazy.
他真的那么做?
He did?
他病了 亲爱的
He’s sick honey
我现在不是在责备你 但
And now i don’t blame you but
必须有人去打扫
Someone needs to clean that up.
我要你或者莫瑞把那清理好
i need you or morrie to clean that up. please.
10分钟就好 我真的不能
In the next ten minutes. i just can’t. oh.
去你的 劳拉
Fuck off laura.
什么
What?
你把那打扫干净
You clean it up.
不要
Oh no!
为什么
Why?
味道怎样
How is it?
太完美了
Perfect.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!