Okay. for every action
都会引起相等的和相反的反作用力
There is an equal and opposite reaction.
好吧
Yeah.
看看谁撑到最后了
Well look who finally made it.
今天早上真糟糕 车坏了
Rough morning. car trouble.
首先 有几件事
So a couple things.
第一
First–
很抱歉 我们必须知会领导层
We felt i’m sorry we had to alert the authorities. . .
有关杰的去向 只是以防万一
As to jay’s whereabouts. just in case.
当然
Sure.
必须有人来保护无辜和弱者
Someone has to protect the innocent and vulnerable.
第二 你知道妹妹今早去哪里了吗
Second do you know where your little sister was this morning?
我能肯定她在加理家里
I’m pretty sure she was at gary’s.
我开车经过他们家 看到她的车在那里
I drove by on my way in and l saw her car parked in front.
我该停下来看看的 但又怕迟到
i would’ve stopped but l didn’t want to be late.
我今天早上的迟到是不可避免的
My lateness this morning was unavoidable.
不过
I’m just–
不曾有过 也下不为例
It never happended before.It won’t happen again.
你迟到的事情是其次
Your lateness is secondary.
你想我说什么 保罗
What do you want me to say paul?
你保证让艾达和我弟弟保持距离的
You said you would ensure that lda stayed away from my brother.
我很失望 我一度那么信任你 而且还是朋友
I ‘m just disappointed. I trusted you. we’re friends.
我把你当作最好的朋友 但不知道你怎么想
i could consider you my best friend. i don’t know what you think.
你从来没表达过自己的立场
You didn’t deliver and that says something about your character.
对不起 但我没法控制艾达
i’m sorry but i can’t control lda.
她和加理都是成年人
She’s an adult and so is gary
我相信 如果艾达真去那的话 加理也会把事情处理好的
And even if lda went over there i’m sure he could handle it.
不 他处理不来 她就像毒药一样
No he can’t. okay? she’s poison to him.
她已经毁了他的人生了
She’s already smashed his life to shit once.
好了 我真有点烦了
Okay i’m getting a little tired
为什么艾达总因为加理的事情受责
Of lda being blamed for what happened to gary.
你烦了吗
Oh you are?
是加理自己要超速驾驶
Yeah. gary chose to get hammered…
还飚到时速100公里
And drive his car 100 miles an hour.
这怎能说是艾达的错
How is that Ida’s fault?
要不是她像个荡♥妇♥一样在他面前脱衣服
He wouldn’t have done it if she hadn’t taken off on him
他才不会这么开车呢
Like some wanton slut.
好了 别这么说我的妹妹
Okay don’t–don’t talk about my little sister that way.
拜托 你也知道这是事实
Come on you know it’s true.
艾达总像个妓♥女♥一样
Ida’s always been a total tramp.
不管艾达做了什么 都不能代表我的品性
What ida does says nothing about my character.
不管加理做了什么 也不能代表艾达的品性
What gary does says nothing about lda’s character.
美国有一回事 叫做个人责任
There is such a thing in america as personal responsibility.
我跟你说
You know what?
我跟你说
You know what?
收回你刚才说的话 全部收回去
Take it back. take it all back.
全部收回去
take it all back
你喜欢那样吗
Is that what you like?
好! 我收回刚才的话!
Ow ow! fine! i take it back! ah !
你这个心理变♥态♥的混♥蛋♥
You’re fuckin’ psychotic pal.
就跟你那疯疯癫癫的家族一个样
Just like the rest of your sicko family.
对啊 但起码比你友善多了
Yes but we’re nicer than you.
真操蛋
What the fuck!
必须有人来保护无辜和弱者
Someone has to protect the vulnerable and the innocent!
挚友如宝
A ture friend is a found treasure
心情好就说嗨
Make hey while the shines
艾达 你好吗
Hi ida. how are you?
艾伦 对不起 我有点昏头了
Ellen i’m sorry. i must have nodded off a bit.
没事
No worries.
你要喝咖啡吗 饿不饿
Would you like some coffee? are you hungry?
不用了 我该走了
No i have to run.
你确定?
Are you sure?
很高兴见到你 你看上去很好
Well it’s nice to see you. you look good.
谢谢 恭喜了
Thanks. congratulations.
谢谢 谢谢
Oh ! thank you thanks.
也恭喜你 你现在是个大摄影师了吧
And you too. i heard you’re a big photographer now.
不 还不算呢
No no. not really.
我也听说了
I heard that too.
我说给莫瑞听的时候夸大了一点
Oh. i’ve been exaggerating to morrie about some stuff.
是吗
Oh yeah?
我还有拍照
I still take photos. . .
四处展览 但要自费
And i exhibit here and there but to pay the bills. . .
我现在魅力摄影社给易装者拍照
I survive doing glamor shots of transvestites.
真的吗
Seriously?
我先给一个朋友拍照 后来传开了
I did one for a friend and word spread so–
那很好
Well that’s alright.
听起来很有趣
Yeah it sounds interesting.
我该走了
Anyway i should go.
等等 我有东西要给你
Oh wait. i have something for you.
要是早点知道你回城
If we’d have known you were gonna be in town
我们就会送过去了
We would have sent it earlier.
我非常希望由你来做
I really hope you can make it.
谢谢你提供这个机会
It’s so nice of you to offer.
但估计那时候我已经走了
I think I’m gonna be gone by then.
不管怎样 我不认为保罗和劳拉会同意
Anyway l don’t think paul and laura would approve.
这并不是他俩的婚礼
Well it isn’t paul and laura’s wedding is it?
所以 别管他们的想法
So tough shit for them.
对吗 亲爱的
Right baby?
对极了
Exactly right.
我真的该走了
I really have to run.
条子来了
Uh-oh spaghetti-o’s.
杰 别这样
Jay! no!

Jay!
不要 天哪
No! please god !
不! 绕过去 绕过去
No! go around ! go around !
我不想那么做的
Well i didn’t want to do that.
有时候我是想 但
I mean sometimes i like to but–
我不想让他发现
I don’t want him to check.
我会看着的 但那还是有点
You know i could watch maybe but it didn’t seem like–
我等下再回电给你
i’m gonna have to call you back.
好 很好 别动
Okay! good ! don’t move!
他不会跑的 你把枪放下行吗
He’s not moving. please put the gun down.
艾达
Ida?
威尔
Will?
是菲尔才对 你最近好吗
It’s phil. how you doin’?
那晚过得很愉快
I had a great time the other night.
你能不能给我们叫一辆救护车
Would you mind terribly calling us an ambulance please? phil.
这里是乔 南希
Hi if you have a message
和米沙·肯尼迪家
For joe or nancy or misha kennedy
有口信请留下
Leave it at the–
亲爱的 是我
Honey it’s me.
我刚才放纵过一把了
Okay i had it. my insane youth.
我不喜欢
I hated it.
请你回家吧
Please come home.

Foot.
那些人怎么说
So what did they say?
冰敷
Put ice on it.
要保持伤口清洁
You have to keep it clean.
不 我问的是警♥察♥怎么说
No what did the police say?
他们问了一些问题
They asked me some questions.
取了DNA样本
They took a DNA swab.
每个人都是同等待遇
They’re doing everybody
不只是我
It’s not just me.
那你为什么要逃跑
Then why did you run?
习惯性使然
Habit?
每个人和他们的祖母
Everybody and their grandmother
都没因为上星期的事件被捕
Weren’t arrested last week for–
你发生了什么事 怎么都不说
Why don’t you tell us what happened?
我碰了一个小女孩
I touched a little girl.
我起了这个念头 要碰每个人
I had this idea that l was gonna touch people.
我碰了很多人

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!