他是 他是抑郁症
He’s he’s emotionally ill.
不 不是病 他是难以沟通
No not ill. he’s disconnected.
有时候这种病会在家族传播
Sometimes these things run in families.
除非 老爸没有发疯 老爸出了场事故
Except dad was not crazy. dad had an accident
于是就变的这么怪怪的了 杰也是如此
And dad was eccentric and so is jay.
老爸不仅是怪怪的
Dad was more than eccentric.
这是个故事
# it’s the story
关于已经远去的荣誉
# of faded glory #
生命是由所有你失去的东西组成的
# life is made up of all that you lose ##
去睡觉吧
Go to sleep.
好吧 父亲
Yes dad.
艾达
Ida?
我发现布莱恩吸引人的地方
i find brains attractive
在于他唯一可看的肌肉
And the only muscle that counts
就是这个
is this one.
我的天
Oh lord !
我刚看完A片
i was watching pornography.
有意思吧 额滴神啊
That was pretty funny huh? lord I
怎么回事啊
What’s going on?
我妈在洗澡
My clothes are in the wash.
你有机会了
You were gettin’ kind of ripe.
你刚才干嘛躺在路中间
Why were you lying down on the road?
心情低落吗
You depressed?
心情沮丧要自杀吗
like wanting to kill yourself depressed?

No.
确定
Sure?
你小的时候
When you’re little
你很爱整洁
You’re clean.
动作麻利得很
There’s electricity in your fingertips.
然后 你…你立即
And then you you steel up
往里面拉了泡屎然后
And pour shit inside and–
买♥♥些东西把它装起来
Buy things and god stockpiled us
已经好了
Already.
我可不像一觉醒来变成那样
i just don’t want to wake up and turn into that.
莫瑞
Morrie?
我们都得照顾他
We all have to take care of him.
他真是他妈的太脆弱了
He’s so fucking fragile.
你想 你要不要谁帮帮你
Hey do you think you need to be on something?
宝贝 如果你长此以往
Honey if you’re gonna live totally outside the lines
所有搬进来的人
All the people moving on the inside of them
都会痛扁你
Are gonna flatten you.
你真是个天才
i think you are a genius
你得听好了
But you gotta lighten up.
Oh
周日是我生日
Sunday’s my birthday.
你还在吗
Hey you still here?
那玩意要出现了
it would appear so.
现在你们一家团聚了吧
So you got yourself a full house now.
是啊 她来看杰的
Yeah. she came in to see jay.
你个可怜虫 我听说她昨晚一直high到3点
You poor guy. i heard her roll in last night around 3.
抱歉
Sorry.
你 我感觉很糟
You i feel bad for.
她多大了
How old is she now?
她马上32了
She’s gonna be wow 32.
菲尔·安德森也就22 23岁
Phil anderson can’t be more than 22 23.
我猜你准备取消周日晚的宴会
So i guess you’ll want to cancel dinner sunday night.
不 不用了
No no. of course–
艾达不会去的
Ida won’t be there.
做你想做的吧 朋友
You do what you want kiddo.
你是我最好的朋友 我只是 我喜欢你
You’re my best friend. i just uh i love you.
我也喜欢你
i love you too.
我真不敢想象她和我弟弟有过什么联♥系♥
i can’t imagine she’d have the gall to contact my brother.
没门
No way.
我知道你不想看到这个发生 但是
i know you’ll see that that doesn’t happen but–
一切都有可能的
Having to still be the grownup all the time.
你干的 让那个阿♥拉♥丁妖怪从神灯跑出来吧 大块头
That you? let that genie out of the bottle big guy.
去他妈的
God damn it to hell !
宝贝没事了 没关系了
Honey i lt’s okay. it’s okay
今天已经碰到两次了
That’s twice today already.
我们吃晚饭再回来解决 现在走吧
We’ll take care of it after dinner. now let’s go.
我以为你要去换衣服
i thought you were going to change clothes.
我把这些洗了
i washed these.
那么 周末
So the weekend?
大家听着 贝蒂和我
Yes. so guys betty and i
我们准备请你们周日晚上出去吃
Would like to treat both of you to dinner sunday night at shitake.
成 大概几点
Yum. what’s the occasion?
保罗和劳拉也会来
Paul and laura are coming over.
所以你想让我们去打扫
So you want us to clear out.
这事筹划了一个月了 咱们该实施了
it’s been set up for a month. we have to do it.
你不介意吧 是不
You don’t mind do you?
我没必要去打扫他们的粪便
Mm. i don’t have to clean up their shit.
脚别动了
Stop moving your foot.
她是本月第15个被搭讪的孩子
She was the fifth child accosted in a month.
警♥察♥要求任何有消息的人报♥警♥
Police are asking anyone with information to contact authorities
嫌疑人范围还没定
As the suspect is still at large.
也许我们不用等太久
Maybe we don’t have to wait for tenure.
也许我们现在可以试试
Maybe we should just start trying?
有时候花的时间太多了
Sometimes it takes a long time.
我们得我转全职
We have to wait for tenure.
早安宝贝儿
Honey. good morning.
早安 该起床了
Good morning. hi. time to get up.
今天不是周末么
isn’t it sunday?
我知道 我们还有很多事儿
i know. we have so much to do.
他们6点半就到了
They’re gonna be here at 6: 30 and–
我们应该清理一下花♥园♥
We have to marinate and clean the garden
而且我认为其中一些 应该挂起来的东西
And i think some of the stuff where we’ve hung it
挂错了
is just not in the right place.
也许我们应该把起居室换个摆设
Maybe we should just switch it around in the living room?
但我不确定如果我是否有足够的钉子
But i’m not sure if i have the right nails.
这些不会破坏墙
The ones that don’t make the bad holes.
宝贝
Honey?
我们今天后能翻修一下吗
Can we redo this someday?
我喜欢它
i like it.
看上去挺旧的
it’s just so obviously old.

Yeah.
一百美元够不
How’s a hundred dollars?
太多了
That’s too much.
我想你们吃得开怀
i want you to have a nice dinner.
多谢
Thanks.
走了
Bye.
再见 甜心
Bye sweetie.
不要 你们也要开心点
No oh ! no. ah ! have fun !
抱抱
And closes
你别跟莫瑞说
You cannot tell morrie
你怎么知道
But did you know
他生下来就带着一条小辫子
That he was born with a little teeny tiny vestigial tail?
他不是
He was not.
妈说的
Ah mom told me.
有一次出现过
it happens once in a while.
这玩意儿有1英寸半那么长
it was an inch and a half long.
她向我发誓了
She swore to me!
没错 她向我发誓了
She did. she swore it to me.
还带他到医院动手术割了
They had to have it removed surgically.
太糟了他没能保住
Too bad he didn’t keep it.
至少我们知道他如何快乐了
At least we would have known when he was happy.
当我看过去那个孩子整身都是臭萝卜
So i look over and the kid is covered head to toe in strained carrots.
我有10秒没看他
Ten seconds i didn’t have my eye on him.
我能帮你完成化妆吗 小女孩
Can i top you off there young lady?
我不想让布兰登喝醉
i don’t want to get brandon drunk.
不会的
No.
他们都挺好

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!