你看起来很漂亮
You look beautiful.
是吗
i do?
上帝 艾达 好久不见 越变越漂亮了
Gosh lda it’s been ages you look great.
是吗
i do?
好吗 艾达
Hey Ida.
你好 贝蒂
Hi betty.
你好吗
How are you?
很好 你好吗
i’m fine how are you?
我很好 你好吗
Oh ! I’m fine how are you?
我很好 你好吗
i’m fine. how are you?
好了
Okay.
回到这儿 感觉好怪
it’s so weird being back here.
因为加理吗
Because of gary?
艾达 你的房♥间都准备好了
ida your room is all ready.
床上放有新的毛巾
There’s fresh towels on the bed.
如果可以的话 我要住地下室
i’m gonna stay in the basement if that’s okay.
这不大好
it’s out of control.
我不介意
i don’t mind.
住我以前的房♥间 太怪异了
it’s too bizarre staying in my old room.
你好 南希
Hello? hi nancy.
我们刚坐下吃午饭 什么事
Well we just sat down to dinner but what’s up?
为什么觉得怪异
Why is it bizarre?
我不知道
i don’t know.
睡在爸妈的房♥间 难道不觉得奇怪吗
isn’t it weird sleeping in mom and dad’s room?
真的吗 那有点奇怪
Really? that is strange.
了解清楚了 我再打给你 谢谢 南希 很抱歉
i’ll call you back when we’re done. thanks nancy. sorry.
是南希·肯尼迪的电♥话♥
That was nancy kennedy on the phone.
杰 她说你今天在布鲁克大街上给了她点东西
Jay she says you gave her something today on brock street?
南希·肯尼迪 那个
Nancy kennedy? is she. . .
金发碧眼 又隆胸的女人吗
The blonde with the false chest?
隆胸
implants?
我认为是的
i think so.
我想知道
i wondered about that.
我不记得南希
i don’t remember nancy.
金发碧眼 又隆胸的女人
The blonde with the false chest?
不管怎样 她说杰给了她20美元
Anyway. she said jay gave her 20 dollars.
她说你给很多人20美元
She said you gave a lot of people 20 dollars.
25个人 多吗
is 25 a lot of people?
你给25个人 每人20美元
You gave 25 people 20 dollars?
我希望
i hope–
我知道那500美元不是我给你的
i know that’s not the 500 dollars l gave you.
亲爱的 你干吗那么做
Honey why did you do that?
今天又一干洗机的账单来了
Another bill for the washer-dryer came today.
好的
Okay.
还有一大堆账单
There’s a lot of bills piling up.
好的
Okay.
新的干洗机 有让你感到开心吗
Have your new washer and dryer made you happy?
有 杰 很开心
Yes jay they have.
想知道为什么吗
Would you like to know why?
想知道
i would.
因为现在
Because now
早上去上班之前
i don’t have to spend twenty minutes in the morning
我不用再花20分钟去银行
Before i go to work at the bank
把肥皂碎屑从莫瑞和我的衣服上刮下来
Scraping soap particles and residue off morrie’s and my clothes.
因为现在我有洗衣机了
Because now i have a washing machine
那玩意不会晕的七昏八呛的在地下室乱跑
That doesn’t bump or quake or travel halfway across the basement
当你放进去超过3件以上衣服的时候
When you put more than three items in one load.
我会记住的 这就像鬼上身
i remember that. it was like possessed.
因为我现在有烘干机了
Because now i have a dryer
只是一个烘干机
Which is just that. a dryer.
一个可以除去
A device that removes
衣服上的水的设备
Significant amounts of moisture from clothing
而且可以把它们完全-不是部分的-烘干
And renders them completely – not just partially – dry.
所以 我的新洗碗机和烘干机给我带来了快乐
So yes my new washer and dryer have made me very happy.
好吧
Okay.
我很抱歉
i’m sorry.
失陪了
Excuse me.
莫瑞总是在帮你 是不是
Morrie’s always helped you hasn’t he Ida?
每隔六个月 你总会打电♥话♥来
Every time you’ve called every six months or so.
我最后总会把人情还给他的
i will pay him back eventually.
你现在去把这个人情还了
You can pay him back now.
明天再说吧 艾达 首要的事情
leave tomorrow Ida. please. first thing.
你有没有跟我说过这事
Did you just say that to me?
我知道 我很抱歉 但我知道你明白
i know and i’m sorry. but i know you understand.
你们这些人在保罗和劳拉面前小心翼翼多少年了
How many years have you guys been tiptoeing around paul and laura?
这是我父母的法国红酒吗
is this my parents’ creme de menthe?
我不知道 我和莫瑞开始约会时它就在那儿了
i don’t know. it was there when morrie and i started dating.
莫瑞是个好老师
Morrie’s a great teacher.
保罗不会惩罚他的因为我是去见杰的
Paul is not gonna punish him just because i came to see jay.
这就是你去见的唯一理由 我是说 艾达 拜托
is that the only reason you came? i mean Ida please.
底下几周请和加理家的人保持距离 拜托了
Just please stay away from gary’s for the next couple of weeks.
他真的做的不错
He’s really been doing well.
他最后还是收回他的
He’s finally back up on–
他的脚 你是说 收回他的脚
His feet. you mean back on his feet?
你刚才这么说了
You were gonna say back on his feet.
2年过去了你甚至都没联♥系♥过他
it has been two years you never even called him.
如果你现在和加理乱搞 破坏他的婚约
if you mess with gary now if you mess with gary’s engagement
保罗已经对莫瑞极其不满了 他也会对我们这样的
Paul’s already furious with morrie. that would just be it for us.
订婚
Engagement?
宝贝儿 你该听说了吧
Oh sweetie. oh surely you heard?
加理和艾伦·托马斯结婚了
Gary is marrying ellen thomas.
多谢你的顺风车 警官
Thank you for the smooth ride officer.
你干嘛呢
What are you doing here?
这是谁
Who is that?
威尔
Will.
威尔什么
Will who?
实际上 我以为他是菲尔
Actually i think it was phil.
应该是菲尔 应该是
it was phil. it was a phil.
性♥爱♥ 你应该试试看 很有意思
Sex. you should try it it’s fun.
你知道他们说什么 莫瑞
You know what they say morrie?
一切都很好 自我调节
Everything in moderation including moderation.
你瘦了一点 你的睡袍 把睡袍脱掉
Loosen your belt a bit. your robe. loosen your robe.
你肯定不想看到这个
You don’t wanna see that.
我看过这个了 但这不是我想看到的
i ‘ve seen it but that’s not what i meant.
你看过这个 你什么时候看到的
You’ve seen it. when did you see it?
杰和我习惯从窗户看着你瞧瞧溜回来
Jay and i used to look out the window when you’d sneak out back
看着你从灌木丛后面溜走 你知道么
And you’d go behind the bush and you know?
你得考虑一些你的行为 这不安全
You need to think about your behavior. it isn’t safe.
或许明天你就能转成全职
You could get tenure tomorrow
等你闻了七年保罗和劳拉的屁
After seven years of inhaling paul and laura’s farts
然后被流星撞一下
And get hit by a meteor.
生命很短暂
life is short.
生命没有那么短
life isn’t that short.
北美的平均年龄差不多70岁
The average life span of a male in north america is 7 0.
这个家庭平均年龄大概多少岁
What’s the average life span of this family?
我已经给我人生做了安排
i ‘ve chosen to plan for my future.
为了找乐子 你和杰可以在山谷里做些什么生存游戏
As for fun you and jay can keep living it up in ravines
装成艺术家和摄影师之类
And pretending to be artists and photographers.
我是个摄像师
i am a photographer.
你看上挺疲惫的
You look exhausted.
好吧 我只是睡不着
Well i just haven’t been sleeping.
不过 我之前挖苦你了 抱歉
Anyway. sorry about what l insinuated.
我敢肯定你和贝蒂性生活很和谐
i ‘m sure that you and betty have a wonderful sex life.
没错
We do have it.
我很担心杰
i’m worried about jay.
为什么你被车碾过连一根骨头都没伤着
How do you get run over without breaking a bone?
小心点
Carefully.
我可没必要 但他可能会伤害
i don’t want to have to but he could hurt himself or someone else.
好吧 答应他了
Well but commit him?
他又不是神经病
He’s not mentally ill.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!