经常在我们的花♥园♥大小便
That relieves itself on our lawn many times a day.
没关系
That’s okay that’s okay.
真的没关系
That’s okay.
有跟他们讲过吗
Did you say anything?
我不能讲
We can’t.
我们不能做任何事 我们倒是想 但真的不行
We can’t do anything. we’d like to really not yet.
保罗是大学教学人员之一
Paul is one of the faculty members
是他推荐我做长♥期♥教员
Who recommended me for tenure.
他是大学董事会成员
And he’s on the board of regents
还有他经常跟教务长打高尔夫
And he golfs with the provost.
我需要他撑着
And i need his support.
不 那不是你需要的
No that’s not what you need.
我先去把菜弄好
i’m gonna get those dishes done.
杰 你的房♥间都准备好了
Your room’s all ready for you jay.
在你床上 我放了条干净的毛巾
i left clean towels on the bed.
我想要住在阁楼
i think i’m gonna stay in the attic.
为什么 上面空空如也
Why? there’s nothing up there.
儿时的床还在上面吧
The cot still up there?
杰 你倒不如睡地板算了
Oh jay you might as well sleep on the ground.
我真觉得你睡房♥间里会比较舒服
i really think you’d be more comfortable in your room.
我想住阁楼
i’d like to stay in the attic.
好吧 我马上去打扫一下
Okay. i’ll give it a quick sweep.
我真不想找我弟弟回来…
You know what i really don’t want to find?
就让他睡在摇摆不定的阁楼上
My little brother swinging from a rafter in the attic.
莫瑞 我已经跟你讲过
i already told you morrie.
只因我露宿街头 并不意味我没试过…
J ust because i was laying in the road doesn’t mean i was trying to–
你有跌倒过吗
Did you fall down?
你有喝醉过吗
Did you pass out?
你有试过去感受吗
Were you trying to–Feel.
上星期 他5岁的女儿
His five-year-old daughter was
遭受性♥虐♥待 因此警戒其他父母
Sexually assaulted last week is asking other parents
确保他们的孩子 实行结伴同行制
To make sure their children use the buddy system–
接下来 是我们医学专家艾蜜莉·寇努斯医生的提议
Coming up tips from our medical expert dr. emily copenose.
在你生活中 最美的事是
The most beautiful thing in your life–
艾蜜莉是个好名字 你觉得呢
Emily’s a nice name don’t you think?
寇努斯怎么样
How about copenose?
你还好吧
You okay?
怎么了 他没事吧
What’s going on? he alright?

Jay?
我打给艾达了
i called Ida and she said
她说 她要来跟我们住一段时间
She’s gonna come to stay with us for a bit.
有人吗 早上好
Hello? good morning
那样不好吗
isn’t that great?
你好吗 小天使
Hi ! how are you? a little angel !
他真是个乖孩子
He a good little boy!
你好 劳拉
Hi laura!
你好 莫瑞 好吗
Hi morrie how’s it going?
杰好吗
How’s jay?
再好不过了
Better than ever.
欢迎回家
Oh ! hi ! welcome home!
很高兴见到你
it’s so nice to see you.
真的吗
Really?
当然 要看看我的小宝贝吗
Well yeah really! hey you wanna meet my little guy?
来 打招呼 你好 杰
Here. say hi. hi jay.
他没事吧
is he okay?
没事 怎么了
Yeah why?
他的头有点怪异
His head is misshapen.
是什么病吗
is that a condition?
好了
Okay.
他出了点意外…
He had a little accident.
你到底在干吗
What the hell are you doing?
你在给我故意搞破坏吗
Are you trying to sabotage me?
真理能让你得到解放
The truth can set you free.
不 长♥期♥聘用才能让我解放
No tenure can set me free.
我们甚至不能确保 他能真实地看清事物
We’re not even sure he can see properly.
七年来 第一次给自己放假
To take a sabbatical or a vacation for the first time in seven years.
待会见
See you later.
我们要迟到了
Ooh. we’re gonna be late!
帮我个忙 你知道密♥码♥吧
Do me a favor. you know the pin number.
去给自己买♥♥些衣服
Go buy yourself some clothes
大豆仁或者鱼油酱吧
Or some soy nuts or mashed fish oil.
据我们所知 变速归结于随着时间来改变速度
Acceleration as we know refers to the change in velocity over time.
变速的单位是米 每秒每平方…
S l unit of acceleration is meters per second squared or–
或是一个物体的平均速率由
Since the average speed of an object is determined
区分物体通过… 移♥动♥的距离而决定
By dividing the distance the object travels by the–
下课时间到了
We are out of time.
伙计 你还在呢
Hey buddy. you’re still here?
是的 在填补助金申请书
Yeah. grant application.
午饭的时候 我跟劳拉讲过
i spoke to laura at lunch.
她告诉我杰出了点事 你个可怜的家伙
She told me jay is not doing too well. you poor guy.
是的 多谢关心
Yeah. thanks.
你打算怎么办 像是有点脑受损
How you do it. some kind of brain injury?
我不知道
Well l don’t know about that
但貌似有点不正常
But something seems to be–awry.
我觉得今天他对劳拉很无礼
i think he was very insulting to laura today.
没关系
No!
贝蒂和我俩 感觉糟透了
betty and i both feel terrible
我们不必一起吃晚餐
We don’t have to have dinner.
好的 我不会介意 但劳拉她
No! i mean i wouldn’t care but laura–
当然
Of course.
也许只要杰…
Maybe jay could just–
当然 他不会想来的
Sure he wouldn’t want to come.
他不来会更好
i mean he’d be fine not coming.
很好
Great.
你真是 很有气概 说真的
You are really something. heroic. i mean it.
说真的 真的
i mean it i do.
杰总是有点…
i mean jay’s always been kinda–
当爸爸去世的时候 他还只是个小孩子
Well he was just a little kid when dad died.
是吧
Yeah.
接着妈妈也去世了
And mom. right away.
那是事实 群带基因吧
That’s true and these things can be in the genes.
不管如何 你这样做是对的
”anyhoo” you must be doing something right.
琐事烦身 你还那么悠然自得
You’re looking awful damn good for someone so beleaguered.
待会见
i’ll see you later
艾达·琼卡摄影工作室
Ida csonka photography.
你好 是我
Hi therel
莫瑞 什么事
Hey morrie what’s up?
我们想你回家的时间能稍微延后一点
Okay if we postponed your visit a bit?
为什么
Why?
我只是觉得你现在回家的
Well i just don’t think this is the ideal time
时机还不大成熟
For you to come home.
说话 怎么了
say anythhing What’s wrong?
没事 我只是认为你是两人中
Nothing. i just thought that you were one of two people
真正想我回家的人
Who actually wanted me to come home.
当然 我一直都想要你回家
Of course. i always want you to come home.
我知道
i know.
很高兴你能理解
i’m glad you understand.
杰要在这儿呆一段时间 至少得一个月
Jay’s gonna be here a while at least a month.
我也想答应你 真的想
i would like to accommodate you l really would
但有个问题
There’s just one problem.
什么问题
What’s that?
天呐 你还好吧 你看起来糟透了
Oh my god. are you alright? you look terrible.
你也是
So do you.
是吗
i do?
不 你没有
No you don’t.
你看起来很累
You look tired.
不 她没有
No she doesn’t.
我整晚没睡
Well i haven’t slept all night.
还在抽烟
Still eating yourself?
我乐意
i wish.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!