Get him out of here.
你要我怎么做
How do you want me to do that?
等等
Hey, wait.
让他滚蛋
I want him gone.
-不行 我们不能这么做 -什么
– No. We cannot do that. – What?
我们当然能这么做
Of course we can do that!
-这可是我们的剧 -听我说
– It’s our show! – Listen to me, please.
不 是你听我说 听我说
No, you listen to me. Listen to me.
让他滚出我的剧组
Get him the fuck out of my play.
-我不会站在那 -这只是预演
– I’m not gonna stand up there… – It was a preview!
没人会关心预演的
Nobody gives a shit about a preview!
《纽♥约♥时♥报♥》那老头在公演夜
Nothing matters until that old bat from The New York Times
-坐在观众席之前都无所谓 -不
– is sitting in that audience opening night. – No.
必须得把他赶走 其他我都不管
We’re getting rid of him. I don’t give a shit.
-我不能这样站在舞台上 -闭嘴
– I’m not gonna stand out there… – Just shut up!
闭嘴 他妈让我说完行吗
Shut up and listen to me for once!
我们一发布他要参演的消息
As soon as we announced he was taking over,
一天之内订票量就翻了一倍
the advance doubled, and that took less than a day.
这场预演我们万万不能搞砸
We can’t afford to lose a preview,
我们已经没钱可赔了
we can’t afford to lose any more money,
迈克更是走不得
and we can’t afford to lose Mike.
这有关…
This has been about…
这事关咱们的尊严和人生价值 记得吗
this is about being… respected and validated, remember?
当初是你这么告诉我的
That’s what you told me!
是你把我拉下水的
That’s how you got me into this shit!
你可是导演
You’re the director.
把他的情绪控制住 行吗
Get him under control, okay?

Fuck.
现在可不是90年代了
This isn’t the ’90s anymore.
你拉链没拉
Your zipper’s down.

Fuck!
演的不错啊 小子
You were really good, cabron.
十分钟后在剧院门外见
Out in front of the theater in ten minutes!
别想太多
Don’t overthink it.
你们到底在舞台上搞什么
What the hell was going on up there?
我都不知道你今晚来
I didn’t know you were here tonight.
那家伙真是个混♥蛋♥啊 不是吗
That guy’s an asshole, huh?
是啊 你…你来这做什么
Yeah, what are you… what are you doing here?
萨姆下班后要和我去吃饭
Sam and I are gonna grab a bite after she’s finished.
不 我是说你来我房♥里做什么
No, no, I mean here. Now.
我知道这对你有多重要
Well… I know how much this means to you.
谢谢 我很感激
Thanks. I appreciate that.
怎么回事
So what’s happening?
演出吗 你都看见了
With the play? You saw what’s happening.
不 你和萨姆怎么回事
No, no. You and Sam.
这个…挺好的
It’s… you know, it’s great.
一如往常
It’s the same.
你跟她聊过吗
Do you talk to her?
我们聊过 我…
Yeah. We talk. I…
不过这个鬼地方又乱又忙
You know, it’s just been so crazy around here, you know?
-你知道她这些天都在想什么吧 -当然
– You understand where her head is at these days. – Yeah. Of course.
起初 她试图远离
You know, she’s trying to stay away from everything and everyone
导致她进戒毒所的一切
that got her into rehab in the first place,
-我明白 -所以 你应该能明白
– Yeah, yeah. I know. – so, you know.
我真和她聊过 我明白
I really do. I get it. I get it.
但是 那是她生活的全部
But, you know, that’s all she’s had,
-所以她很迷茫 -是 我明白
– so she’s confused. – Yeah. I get it.
我知道你满脑子都是这东西
Look, I know you’re caught up in all this stuff,
-但你得… -“东西”
– but you just have to… – “Stuff”?
你明白我的意思的
You know what I mean.
里根 不要求你当一个伟大的父亲
Riggan, you don’t have to be a great father right now.
但父亲的责任你还是要尽吧
You… You just have to be one.
抱歉
Oh, sorry.
你们进展如何
How’s that going?
我不想谈这事
I’d rather not talk about that.
你喝的是酒吗
You drinking?
没错 喝瓶啤酒
Yeah, I’m having a beer.
好吧
Okay.
那么…
So…
你过得怎么样
what’s going on with you?
-我吗 -是的
– Me? – Yeah.
没什么特别的
Nothing.
跟以前一样
Everything’s the same, I guess.
我回去教书了
I’m going back to teaching.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
我想把马里布的房♥子作抵押进行再融♥资♥
I’m thinking of refinancing the Malibu house.
什么 你再说一遍
What? I’m sorry?
我想把马里布的房♥子作抵押…
I’m thinking of refinancing…
我不是这意思 我听到你说的话了
No. I heard you.
我得考虑一下
I just need a second.
那房♥子以后是留给萨姆的
That’s gonna be Sam’s house.
你为什么要…
Why would you…
为了这出剧吗
For this play?
我需要这笔钱
I need the money.
你知道这话听上去有多蠢吗
Do you have any idea how crazy that sounds?
那你想让我说什么
What do you want me to say?
我死之前能把这笔钱赚回来 走着瞧吧
My health lasted longer than the money… go figure that out.
出什么事了
What’s going on?
里根 看着我
Riggan, look at me.
现在我终于得到一个回到正轨的机会
I got a chance to do something right.
我得把握住它
I got to take it.
必须把握住
I got to.
说来好笑 我坐在这等你的时候
You know, it’s funny, I was sitting here waiting for you,
突然就想不起当初分开的原因了
and all of a sudden i couldn’t remember why we broke up.
上次我从洛杉矶坐飞机来这…
Hey, you know, the last time I flew here from L.A….
乔治·克鲁尼坐在我前面
George Clooney was sitting,
差不多两个排的地方
like, two seats in… in front of me
他戴着一对精致的袖扣
with a nice pair of cuff links and that…
还有他那下巴
fucking chin.
结果我们穿越了一片非常…
We ended up flying through this really…
非常可怕的风暴云团
really horrible storm.
飞机一直嘎嘎乱响
I mean, the plane was, like, rattling,
不停抖动…
shaking, and, uh…
机上所有人都在…哭喊
all the people on board are… crying.
哭泣喊叫着
I mean, crying.
不停祈祷着
Praying, right?
我就坐在那
I just sat there.
他们在哭喊着 我坐在那
They’re crying; I sit there.
想着 天呐 明天一早
I’m thinking, oh, boy, the next morning
萨姆看到报纸的时候
when Sam looks at the paper,
头版上会是克鲁尼的脸 而不是我的
it’s gonna be Clooney’s face on the front page, not mine.
你懂我的意思吗 太伤人心了
You know? Boom.
你…
How do you…
你知道法拉·福塞特[演员]和迈克尔·杰克逊
Did you know Farrah Fawcett died
是同一天去世的吗
the exact same day as Michael Jackson?
不可思议吧
Is that crazy?
我们为什么会分手
Why did we break up?
因为你朝我扔菜刀
Because you threw a kitchen knife at me,
一小时后你对我说
and an hour later you were telling me
你有多爱我
how much you loved me.
我只是不喜欢
You know, just because I didn’t like
你和戈尔迪·霍恩那部荒诞的喜剧
that ridiculous comedy you did with Goldie Hawn
并不代表我不爱你
did not mean that I did not love you.
你总是这样 误把崇拜当作♥爱♥
That’s what you always do… you confuse love for admiration.
那是你的房♥子 你想怎么处置都行
It’s your house… you do what you want with it.
只要别辜负了女儿
You just make sure you’re there for our daughter.
我会的
I will.
里根 你不是法拉·福塞特
You’re not Farrah Fawcett, Riggan.
我们真该答应参加那个真人秀
We should have done that reality show they offered us…
《汤姆森一家》
The Thomsons.
闭嘴

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!