Yeah, what’s your point?
你想说什么 说出来
What are you saying? Spit it out.
你说什么呢
You’re saying what?
你说什么呢 你说爱情是绝对的
What are you saying? You’re saying love is absolute.
没错 没错
Yes! Yes!
我说的这种爱情 是绝对的
The kind of love that I’m talking about, it is absolute!
我说的这种爱情是
The kind of love that I’m talking about,
你不会…
you don’t…
你不会想着去杀人
You don’t try to kill people.
好 不错
Yeah. Good.
-你觉得怎么样 老板 -不错
– I don’t know, what do you think, boss? – Wow. Okay.
你要和我一起演这个吗
You want to do this with me?
你怎么想
What do you think?
大家都回来了
Everybody’s back.
拉里需要他去试装
Larry needs to see him for a fitting.
那我就当是被录取了
I’ll take that as a yes.
你是哪位啊
So who are you?
她叫萨姆 我女儿
That’s Sam, my daughter.
你女儿
Oh, your daughter?
真不错啊
Wow, that’s amazing.
你们两个长得一点都不像
You don’t look anything like each other.
你是做什么的
What do you do?
-我是他的… -她是我的助理
– Um, I’m his… – She’s my assistant.
为我工作的
Works for me.
她会说话的吧
And does she talk, uh, and speak?

She does, yeah.
她还会坐 会站
She can even sit or stay
给她喂食还会打滚呢
or roll over if you have any treats.
欢迎加入 迈克
Hey, welcome aboard, Mike!
谢谢你 船长
Thank you, Captain.
我是迈克·夏纳 顺便说一句
I’m Mike Shiner, by the way.
我知道你是谁
Oh, I know who you are.
我在赫芬[荷兰]看过你演的《温床》
I, uh, I saw you in Hothouse at the Geffen.
演技很靓
You were great.
谢谢
Oh, thank you.
你的屁♥股♥也很靓
Your ass is great.
不是吧你
Dude, seriously?
这个吧
See, you see,
我只是…
that was just me…
拉里
Larry?
拉里
Larry?
这里是剧院 亲爱的
This is the theater, sweetheart.
不要害羞
Don’t be so self-conscious.
他来了
He’s here.
感谢上帝给口饭吃
Okay, thank the Lord and pass the biscuits.
终于有人试装了
I finally have an actor to dress.
拉里 最近怎么样
How have you been, Larry?
你来了我就好多了
Better now that you’re here.
把衣服脱了
Take off your clothes.
看看咱们怎么做
See how we do.

Okay.
你不回避一下吗
You just gonna stand there?
这里是剧院 亲爱的
This is the theater, honey.
不要害羞
Don’t be so self-conscious.
我们只有不到二十四小时
We’ll have to start from scratch
从零开始
with less than 24 hours.
来 试试这些
Here, try these.
我的天哪 怎么回事
Holy shi… What’s happening?
你的内♥裤♥呢
Where are you underpants?
我估计落在床底下了
Under the bed at home, I think.
好 别
Okay, uh, no.

O… O… Okay, okay.
全都太小了
Everything’s too small.
还真是
You’re not kidding.
真不错
That’s nice.
原谅他吧 拉里
Forgive him, Larry.
迈克跟我五岁的儿子一样
Mike’s like my five-year-old son.
他们都没有干净的内♥裤♥可穿
Neither of them has clean underwear.
阴毛也不怎么干净吧我猜
Or pubic hair, I imagine.
衣服我可以改一下
Okay, I can alter the suit,
但裤子和衬衫得做新的
but we’re gonna have to make new trousers and shirts.
还有内♥裤♥
And underwear.
你干嘛呢
What are you doing?
在等拉里
Waiting on Larry.
我搞定了
I’m finished!
那我就只是露着屌♥站着
Then I’m just standing with my cock out.
穿上衣服
Well, get dressed.
里根他女儿总是到处转悠
Riggan’s daughter is hanging around,
-我可不想让她进来这 -莱斯利
– and I don’t need her to walk in here. – Lesley.
不 迈克 你是没见过她
No, Mike, you haven’t seen her.
她总是到处转悠 东看西看的
She’s always hanging around, watching everyone.
怪吓人的小姑娘
Like Little Miss Creepy.
-莱斯 -我不知道是嗑药
– Les? – I don’t know if it’s the drugs
把脑子磕坏了还是什么
that fried her brain or what,
只是不想她跑去告诉她爸
but I just don’t want her running to her father
说你朝她露屌♥
saying you showed her your junk.
那只好叫她先走了
Then we should ask her to leave.
天哪 你不是唬我吧
Oh, God, really?
小萨
Sammy?
-我叫萨姆 -操
– It’s Sam. – Fuck.
萨姆 她是莱斯利
Sam. Lesley.
听着 我刚才说的那些话
Oh, listen, um, when I said that,
-我不是… -别担心
– I didn’t… – Don’t worry about it.
他确实很难搞
He’s a handful, huh?
你为啥每次都能变着法子让我难堪呢
How is it that you always manage to find a new way to humiliate me?
说实话 都是你自作自受
Oh, to be fair, you make it really easy.
妈的她在这里干什么
What the hell was she doing here?
她带我下来这的
She brought me down.
然后就待在这了
And stayed?
她有点…
Well, she is a little…
-听我说 迈克 -那啥
– Listen, Mike, – something.
这可是百老汇 我好不容易才挤进这个圈子
this is Broadway, and I’m here, finally.
拜托 帮我个忙
Now, please, just do me a favor,
算我求你了 能别给我添乱吗
I’m begging you, don’t fuck it up!
莱斯利
Lesley.
来 来
Come here. Come here.
爱抚一下我的蛋蛋
Play with my balls.
别这样呀
Don’t do it! Yeah!
这我不管 签了就行
I don’t care, just sign it.
-你听我说 -不 你听我说
– Listen to me. – No, you listen to me.
我可受不了听你说话
I can’t afford to listen to you.
我又得去采购了
I’m gonna have to go shopping again!
衣服随便改下不就行了 死老头
Just sew something, you old fuck.
他想要啥 就都给他呗
Just get him whatever he wants!
他的经纪人来问过四次了
His agent’s asking for four times
我们怎么给那谁支付报酬
what we were paying what’s-his-name.
那就用储备金 杰克
Well, just go into the reserve, Jake.
储备金早用完了 花在喷雾
The reserve is gone… we spent it on fog
假树和…
and those fake trees and the…
这是为了营造梦境 杰克
It’s a dream sequence, Jake.
-跳舞的侏儒 -我得…
– dancing midgets. – I’ve gotta…
别说了 不准再叫他们侏儒
Don’t say… You’re not allowed to say midgets anymore.
储备金用完了
The reserve is gone!
你没见识到刚才的场景
You didn’t see what I just saw.
我跟你说 那个人绝对有真本事
I’m telling you, this guy’s the real deal.
我从骨子里都能感觉到
I could feel it in my bones…
他就是我们要找的演员
he’s the actor we’ve been waiting for.
把合同签了吧 拜托了 杰克
Come on, just get the contract done. Please, Jake.
钱我来出
I’ll get the money.
-好吧 我签 -好
– Okay, I’ll do it. – Okay.
别这么笑了行吗

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!