稍后是
And when we come back,
对小罗伯特·唐尼的独家专访
an exclusive interview with Robert Downey Jr.,
他忙于继续他价值数十亿美元的《钢铁侠》
who’s busy following up his billion-dollar Iron Man franchise
和同样成功的《复仇者联盟》系列
with the equally successful Avengers series.
他将带我们领略幕后…
He will take us behind the scenes…
那小丑连你一半的天赋都没有
That clown doesn’t have half your talent,
都穿着那套铁皮装赚了一堆钱
and he’s making a fortune in that Tin Man getup.
我们才有真本事 里根
We were the real thing, Riggan.
好吧
Okay.
我们曾经拥有一切
We had it all.
却拱手送人了
We gave it away.
吸气
Breathing in.
我们把王国的钥匙给了这些装腔作势的人
We handed these poseurs the keys to the kingdom.
呼气
Breathing out.
-你在听吗 -我要一笑而过
– You listening to me? – I smile to it.
吸气 我要直面我的愤怒
Breathing in, I embrace my anger.
对 拥它入怀
Yeah. Embrace it.
但我不会离开
But I’m not going away.
你知道我是正确的
You know I’m right.
事物的本质如此
不因旁人舆♥论♥而改变
他们那没有你想要的
萨姆
操
Fuck.
看看
Look at that.
这些人不知道你的本事
These people don’t know what you’re capable of.
一个人是如何从
Why would somebody go from
超级英雄漫画电影的领衔主演
playing the lead in a comic book franchise
沦落到雷蒙德·卡佛小说改的舞台剧呢 我
to adapting Raymond Carver for the stage? I…
你可能知道
You know, as you’re probably aware,
巴特说过 “过去由诸神和英雄史诗
Barthes said, “The cultural work done in the past
“造就的文化作品
“By gods and epic sagas
“现在则由洗涤剂广♥告♥
“Is now being done by laundry detergent commercials
和漫画角色完成”
and comic strip characters.”
你可真是迈了一大步
This is a big leap you’ve taken.
是的 当然
Yeah, it is. Absolutely.
这是肯定的 而且
Absolutely. And…
如你所说
you know… like you said,
巴特说过
that, uh, uh, Barthes said, uh…
《飞鸟侠》像伊卡洛斯一样
See, Birdman, like Icarus…
希腊神话中用羽毛和蜡做翼飞向太阳的人
好 等等 等一下
Okay, wait-wait. Hang on.
这个叫巴特的人是谁
Who is this Barthes guy?
他演了哪一部《飞鸟侠》
Which Birdman was he in?
罗兰·巴特是一位法国哲学家
Uh, Roland Barthes was a French philosopher,
要是你懂点历史的话
and if you knew anything about the history…
当然 你一直在注射乳猪的精♥液♥的事
Sure. Now, is it true you’ve been injecting yourself
是真的吗
with semen from baby pigs?
不好意思 什么
I… I’m sorry. What?
作为美容的偏方
As a method of facial rejuvenation?
你在哪看来的
Wh… Where did you read that?
是一位叫”前列腺低语”的推友发出的
It was tweeted by… @ProstateWhispers.
不 那不是真的
No, that’s not true.
我知道 但你那么做了吗
I know, but did you do it?
不 没有 我只是
No, I didn’t do it. I just…
好的 就写你否认了
Okay, I’ll just write you’re denying it.
我说了那不是真的
I just said it’s not true.
不 什么也别写 为什么要写
No, don’t write anything. Why would you write anything?
我没有 我没注射 不要写她说的那些话
I didn’t… I didn’t do… Don’t write what she said.
我没有注射 我没把乳猪精
I didn’t do it. I didn’t put any baby pig’s sem…
你会害怕被人们评论
Just, if you will, are you at all afraid
出演这部舞台剧是为了
that people will say you’re doing this play
反驳说你是过气的超级英雄的人吗
to battle the impression that you’re a washed-up superhero?
不 完全不怕 完全不
No, absolutely not, absolutely not.
所以二十年前 我拒绝出演《飞鸟侠4》
That’s why 20 years ago, I said no to Birdman 4.
-《飞鸟侠4》 -谢谢大家
– Birdman 4?! – Thank you, everybody.
你演了《飞鸟侠4》吗
You do Birdman 4?
谢谢出版 谢谢 谢谢
Thanks for coming out. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
我们恭候佳作
We’re expecting some great pieces.
媒体这些人
Guys in publicity…
都这种时候了
now want a Times feature,
还想在《纽♥约♥时♥报♥》上登个特辑
which is the worst idea right now.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
我不想再看见这个
I don’t want to look at this anymore.
那是工作人员送你的礼物
That-that was a present from the crew.
别惹那些人 他们是工会的
D… Don’t fuck with those guys; they’re union.
我不在乎
I don’t care.
采访进行的怎么样
How’d it go?
很好
Good.
他们提到拉尔夫了吗 不出所料
They talk about Ralph at all? He did it, you know.
那王八蛋还没出院
The motherfucker did it. Threatened to sue us.
就威胁说要起诉我们
Didn’t even wait to get out of the hospital.
你怎么说的
What’d you say?
我怎么说的
What did I say?
-靠 该死 -我说 “你个王八蛋
– Shit. Goddamn it. – I said, “You motherfucker,
-“你在威胁我吗” -放哪儿好呢
– “Are you threatening me? – Where am I gonna put this?
“我发誓 你哪怕给我发张律师函
“I swear to God, I so much as get a letter from a lawyer,
我都要把你电脑里的黄♥片♥爆给媒体”
then the press is gonna get the pictures off your computer.”
我这么说的
That’s what I said.
什么黄♥片♥
What pictures?
他偏爱穿尿布的修女
He has a thing for nuns in diapers.
你在意个什么劲儿
Why do you care?
听不懂也不要紧
You shouldn’t have any knowledge of that, anyway.
重点是我把问题解决了
The point is, is I made it go away.
没错 太好了
That’s right. That’s great.
对 太棒了 除了一件事
Yeah, it is fantastic, except one thing.
-什么 -少了个演员
– What? – We don’t have an actor.
要是我们取消了第一场预演
And if we cancel the first preview,
媒体绝不会放过这个新闻
the press is gonna smell blood,
而我们已经不能再赔钱了
and we can’t afford to lose any more money at all.
好吧 你觉得我该怎么办
Okay, what do you think I should do?
-我们雇了替补演员 就用替补吧 -不
– Well, we hired an understudy; let’s use the understudy. – No.
里根 听我说
Riggan, listen to me.
拜托 看在上帝的份上 听着
Please, for the love of God, listen.
我们梦寐以求的演员不会敲门说
Our perfect dream actor is not gonna knock on that door and go,
“伙计们 我什么时候开演”
“Hey, fellas, when do I start?” You know?
能和你说两句吗
Can I talk to you for a second?
说吧 怎么了
Yeah, what’s up?
找到替补演员了吗
Did you find another actor?
没有
No.
迈克现在有空
Okay, well, Mike’s available.
-是吗 -哪个迈克
– He is? – Mike who?
我以为他在演那个…
I thought he was doing the thing…
之前是 他推掉了
He was. He quit.
-或被炒了 -哪个迈克
– Or got fired. – Mike who?
是哪种 推掉了还是被炒了
Which is it, quit or fired?
对迈克来说 一般两者皆是
Well, with Mike, it’s usually both.
到底是他妈哪个迈克
Mike fucking who?
-夏纳 -棒
– Shiner. – Yes!
-杰克 -我的天
– Jake. – Oh, my gosh.
你怎么认识迈克·夏纳的
How do you know Mike Shiner?
他是我情人
We share a vagina.
你觉得他愿意演这个
You think he’d want to do it?
你怎么知道的
How do you know?
因为他告诉我想来演
‘Cause he told me he’d want to do it.
-很好 很好 -杰克 杰克
– Yes! Yes. – Jake, Jake.
快问我他演技如何
Ask me if he sells tickets.
好吧 他演技如何
Fine, does he sell tickets?
-他演的戏票房♥爆♥炸♥ -好吧
– He sells a shitload of tickets. – Okay.
快问我戏剧评论员们爱不爱他
Now ask me if the theater critics love him.
戏剧评论员们爱不爱他
Do theater critics love him?
简直爱到想射在他身上
They want to spooge on him.
莱斯利