-他差点… -我很高兴啊
– He tried to… – I’m happy!
他还活着 我最好的朋友还活着 而且
He’s alive; my best friend is alive! And…
艺术周末 娱乐版
无知的意外之美
他一不小心就他妈上了头条
he happens to be the fucking man of the hour.
-什么东西 -你在逗我吗
– What is that? – You have to be shitting me.
自己看吧
Read it.
我不相信
I don’t believe this.
“无知的意外之美”
“The Unexpected Virtue of Ignorance.”
念出来
Read it.
-撰稿人塔比莎 · 迪金森 -大点声
– “By Tabitha Dickinson.” – Read it out loud.
汤姆森歪打正着 创造了一种新的艺术形式
“Thomson has unwittingly given birth
我们只能暂且用超现实主义来形容这种艺术
“to a new form which can only be described As super-realism.
艺术家和观众
“Blood was spilled
都血脉喷张 那是真实的鲜血
“both literally and metaphorically
既是比喻 也是现实
“by artist and audience alike, real blood.
而这种血液
“The blood that has been sorely missing
正是美国戏剧的动脉所缺少的
from the veins of the American theater.”
看到这个你很高兴是吗
You’re happy about this?
何止高兴 我乐得飞起来了
Yeah, happy? I’m fucking euphoric!
这种剧评
This is… this is the kind of review
是能让人一步登天的
that turns people into living legends.
他拿枪把自己鼻子都打开花了
He shot the nose off his face!
可他现在有新鼻子了
He’s got a new nose!
他要是不喜欢这个
And if he doesn’t like that one,
我们可以给他换个新的
we’ll get him a new one.
不行就找金喜善的整容师呗
We’ll use Meg Ryan’s guy.
有什么大不了的
Who gives a shit?
人们都在中♥央♥公园为他点蜡烛祈福呢
They’re lighting candles for him in Central Park.
把电视打开 遥控器呢
Turn on your TV. Where’s the…
全国人♥民♥都在为他祈祷
They’re praying for him all across the country.
他成功了 你成功了
He did it. You did it.
哥们 我重生了
I’ve been reborn, brother.
我都能预测未来会怎样
And I can see the future.
这部戏会成为经典 永世传承
This play is gonna last forever.
伦敦 巴黎 都会举办巡演
It’s gonna open in London and Paris,
工作室也会重开
and the studio is gonna call again,
我们还会出书 等着看吧
and we’re gonna get some book deals. You’ll see.
你说你能预测未来
So you can see the future?
是啊 光明的未来
Yeah, I can see the future.
那这个呢
How about that, huh?
你预测到了吗
Did you see that coming?
你怎么不说话
Why aren’t you saying anything?
这不正是你想要的吗
This is what you wanted, wasn’t it?
里根 你梦想成真了
Riggan, this is what you wanted.
没错 正是我想要的
Yeah, yeah, this is what I wanted.
听我说 会有人指控你
Okay, listen, you’re gonna get hit
滥用枪♥支♥什么的
with a brandishing a weapon charge, okay?
如果有人问起来
If anybody talks to you about it,
-你就说是意外 -好的
– it was an accident. – Okay.
是这样吗
Is that what this was?
是意外吗
An accident?
意外 这正是我想要…
An accident. That’s what I want to go…
您当时是想自杀吗
Did you intend to shoot yourself?
混♥蛋♥ 滚出去 滚
You motherfuckers! Get the fuck out! Get out!
-您还会重登戏台吗 -都他妈滚出去
– Are you coming back… – Get the fuck out of here!
快走 快走
Move! Move!
都他妈滚
Get the fuck out!
快走
Get back!
滚
Out!
这是个人隐私
This is a personal matter!
个人隐私
A personal matter!
滚出去 别他妈烦我
Get out! I don’t give a shit!
萨姆
Hey, Sam!
你们媒体想知道什么 关我屁事
I don’t give a shit if the press wants to know.
都滚出去 你们这些寄生虫
Get the fuck out of here, you fucking parasite!
紫丁香
Lilacs.
-你是在笑吗 -是啊
– Are you laughing? – Yeah.
有什么好笑
What’s so funny?
我闻不到香味
I can’t smell them.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
在你推特上发张照片
I’m posting a photo on your Twitter page.
我有推特吗
I have a Twitter page?
是啊 我今天刚注册的
Yeah, I set it up today.
我看看
Let me see.
不给
No way.
不给你看 丑得吓人
No, you look hideous.
这样啊 那我谢谢你 太感谢了
Oh, wow, thank you. I appreciate it.
开玩笑啦
I’m just kidding.
其实我没开玩笑
No, I’m actually not.
真挺吓人
You… you do look hideous.
不到一天就有八万人关注你了
You got 80,000 followers in less than a day.
真的吗
Really?
是啊 我发张图吓死他们
Yeah, I’m gonna scare the shit out of all of them.
让我看看
Let me look at it.
发完了
It’s done.
我去找个花瓶
Uh, I’m gonna go get a vase for the flowers.
去吧
Okay.
我的天
Oh, my.
再见了
Bye-bye.
去你♥妈♥的♥
And fuck you.
爸
Dad?
爸
Dad?
爸
Dad?