你看上去异常地淡定
you seem abnormally calm.
我是很淡定
I am calm.
我状态特好
Yeah, I’m great, actually.
跟你说 有时候…
You know, I got this…
有个声音在跟我说话
little voice that talks to me sometimes.
告诉我真♥相♥
Tells me the truth.
让我很宽心
It’s comforting.
听上去有点恐怖 但真的很宽心
Kind of scary, but it’s comforting.
-我就当什么也没听到 -好吧
– I’m gonna pretend I didn’t hear you say that. – Okay.
你绝对想不到有多少人挤在外面
You wouldn’t believe the crowd outside.
据说有人花了500美元买♥♥这个票
They said some people paid up to $500 a ticket.
真的吗
Really?
我给你讲个有意思的事好吗
Can I tell you something funny?
当然
Sure.
你记得我们最后一次
You remember
庆祝结婚纪念日的派对吗
our last anniversary party?
你逗我呢
Seriously?
你提这事是来煞风景的吗
You’re gonna ruin a nice moment with that?
你就说你记不记得嘛
Yeah, all right, but do you remember the party?
你在我们的床上和珍妮特·罗斯贝奇打炮那次吗
The party where you fucked Janet Rossbach in our bed?
是是是 能先跳过这段吗
Yeah, yeah, yeah, try to skip over that part for a minute, yeah.
我倒想了
Oh, gladly.
而你把所有客人都赶走了
And you threw all the guests out of the house?
还把家具全扔窗外了
And you threw all the furniture out the window?
-我记得 -你还把自己关在浴室不出来
– I remember. – And you locked yourself in the bathroom.
里根 我们为什么要谈这个…
Riggan, why are we talking about…
我开车到了马里布[加州地名]
I drove out to Malibu,
在沙滩上躺了好一会儿
and I just sat on the beach for a while
看着大海
looking out at the ocean.
里根
Riggan?
然后我…
And I…
起身…
walked…
走到了水里
straight into the water.
我不想活了
And I tried to drown myself.
当水淹到我胸口时 我感觉到有东西
I was up to my chest when I felt the first one
贴到了我后背
on my back.
就好像有人拿着
It was like somebody was holding
滚烫的平底锅贴着我的皮肤 烫得要命
a frying pan against me, really burning,
然后又到了我的胸前
and then they were on my chest
我的大腿
and all over my legs.
水里全都是水母
The water was full of jellyfish.
把我包围了
They were all over me.
于是 我拼了老命 从水里出来
I… I had to fight my way out of the water.
上了岸
I went up to the… the beach.
在沙滩上滚来滚去 像发疯了一样
I was rolling around like a maniac in the sand,
大声喊叫
crying.
你还说是晒伤
You said it was a sunburn.
是啊
Yeah, I know.
你也信了
And you believed me.
说实话
To be honest,
那时候你关我屁事
I didn’t give a shit.
天
Man.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱萨姆
And I love Sam.
我知道
I know.
我倒真希望没录下她出生的瞬间
I really wish I wouldn’t have videotaped her birth, though.
为什么
Why?
因为…
‘Cause it…
我错过了那个时刻
I just missed the moment, really.
我没在你们身边 我…
Don’t have it. I…
我应该陪着你们两个的
I should’ve just been there with the two of you.
你明白的
You know?
一家三口在一起的幸福
Just… the three of us.
但我却不在
But I wasn’t.
我这一辈子都在缺席
I wasn’t even present in my own life,
那种幸福 我到现在也没有拥有
and now I don’t have it,
永远也不会拥有了
and I’m never gonna have it.
别这么说 你有萨姆
No, you have Sam.
也算不上 我是说 她…
Not really, I don’t. I mean, she’s…
不不不 听我说 她只是在…
No, no, no, listen. She’s just going through…
没事的 我懂的 我理解的
No, no, no, I get it. I understand.
不是 她最需要父亲的时候
Yeah, no, she needed to have a dad and…
却只有我这家伙
instead she got this guy
名声大噪一时 瞬间就过气
who was a three-day viral sensation.
我真是可悲 我不能…
It is so pathetic, I can’t…
别这么说 比这更可悲的事情多得是呢
No, come on, there are more pathetic things than that.
是吗 举个例子
Yeah, like?
比如你这胡子
That mustache.
里根 到旅馆那场戏了
Riggan, we are in the motel.
最后一幕已经开演
Last scene has started.
你还未到场
You’re not here.
给你最后一次机会
Last chance for places.
你该回座位了
You better get back to your seat.
吃葡萄不吐葡萄皮
20 little leopards laughed at two lofty lions.
吃葡萄不吐葡萄皮
20 little leopards laughed at two lofty lions.
吃葡萄不吐葡萄皮
20 little leopards laughed at two lofty lions.
吃葡萄不吐葡萄皮
20 little leopards laughed at two lofty lions.
祝你演出成功 汤姆森先生
Break a leg, Mr. Thomson.
我帮你把血包装上
Let me put the blood rig on.
里根
Riggan!
特里 特里
Terri! Terri!
埃迪 你来这干什么
Eddie! What are you doing here?!
为什么 你告诉我为什么
Why? I just want you to tell me why.
-别冲动 伙计 -告诉我为什么
– Just take it easy, man. – Just tell me why.
-我知道这… -闭嘴
– I know this is… – Shut up!
埃迪 求你了
Eddie, please.
我怎么不好了
What’s the matter with me?
告诉我 我怎么不好了
Tell me what’s the matter.
为什么我总是要乞求别人来爱我
Why do I always end up having to beg people to love me?
埃迪 求你了 把枪给我
Eddie, please, just give me the gun.
是我的错 我已经不能自拔
It was me; I was drowning.
没有能力去…
I’m just not capable of…
你值得被爱 埃迪
You deserve to be loved, Eddie.
你值得
You do.
我只是想成为你想要的模样
I just wanted to be what you wanted.
你想要的模样
What you wanted.
我他妈每分每秒都祈祷着变成别人的样子
Now I spend every fucking minute trying to be something else,
不是我自己的
someone I’m not.
把枪放下吧 埃迪
Just put the gun down, Ed.
她不再爱你了
She doesn’t love you anymore.
你不爱我 是吗
You don’t, do you?
不爱
No.
再也不会吗
And you never will.
对不起
I’m sorry.
好吧
Well…
我根本不存在
I don’t exist.
在这的也不是我
I’m not even here.
在这的也不是我
I’m not even here.
砰
Bang!
砰
Bang.
请进
Yes?
他…
Is he, um…
他刚醒
He just woke up.
我还以为再也见不到你了
I thought I lost you, buddy.
到底是怎么了
What the hell happened?
我还正看着你在台上表演
I was watching you on that stage,
突然一下
and then all the sudden,
你眼睛就直了
you had that goofy look in your eye,
你就好像…
and you were just, like, honestly…
你神经病吗
What is wrong with you?