Birdman! Hey, Birdman!
鸟人 鸟人
Birdman! Birdman!
里根·汤姆森
你去哪 哥们
Where you going, man?
你真人看上去好老
You look so old in person.
去你的
Fuck you!
先生 先生 你去哪
Sir! Sir! Where are you going?
先生 你去哪…先生
Sir! Where are you… Sir!
你在干什么
What are you doing?
我在等杰克
I’m waiting for Jake.
-这是我律师 罗思先生 -什么
– This is my attorney, Mr. Roth. – What?!
我们在追索平库斯先生的
We’re pursuing financial remunerations
工伤补偿…
for the injuries Mr. Pinkus…
-我还有演出 -不好意思 先生
– I got a play to do! – No, excuse me, sir…
-你不能进去 -不 我还有…
– You can’t go in there. – No, I got…
你不能…
You can’t…
“演员平等”可是很强大的工会 先生
Actors’ Equity is a very strong union, sir!
咚咚咚
Knock, knock, knock!
特里 特里
Terri! Terri!
埃迪
Ed?
你… 你来这干什么
What are… what are you doing here?
为什么 我只要你告诉我为什么
Why?! I just need you to tell me why!
冷静 埃迪 我知道这很难[我知道下面很硬]Okay, take it easy, Ed. I know this is hard.
闭嘴 滚你的 闭嘴 闭嘴
Shut up! Fuck you! Shut up! Shut up!
埃迪 拜托
Eddie, please!
我怎么不好了
What’s wrong with me?!
为什么我总是要乞求别人来爱我
Why do I always… beg people to love me?!
埃迪 求你了 把枪给我
Eddie, please, just… please just give me the gun.
我只是想成为你想要的模样
I just wanted to be what you wanted.
我他妈每分每秒
Now I spend every fucking…
都努力着变成别人的样子 不是我自己的
day trying to be somebody else, somebody I’m not!
把枪放下 她只是不再爱你了
Put the gun down. She just doesn’t love you.
埃迪
Oh! Eddie…
看着我 我已经不能自拔
Look at me. I was drowning.
没有能力去爱…
I’m just not capable of that kind of…
你值得被爱 埃迪 你值得
You deserve to be loved, Eddie. You do.
-我只是想成为你想要的模样 -喂
– I just wanted to be what you wanted. – Hello?
我他妈每分每秒…
Now I spend every fucking…
罗思先生 别走 请不要走
Mr. Roth? Okay, don’t… don’t leave. Please don’t…
这是威胁吗 什么轮椅
Is that a threat? What wheelchair?
好了 罗思先生 听我说
Okay, Mr. Roth, please just hear me out.
你能听我说吗 别挂
Will you hear me out? Uh, d… don’t hang up.
别挂电♥话♥ 好 听着 给我十分钟
Don’t hang up. Okay, listen, give me ten minutes
让我拿东西 给我十分钟
to grab my things– give me ten minutes–
然后我们可以见面聊 求你别挂
and we can meet to disc– please don’t hang up.
该死 这混♥蛋♥挂我电♥话♥
Goddamn it! The motherfucker hung up!
爸爸
Dad?
爸爸
Dad.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
怎么了
Why?
你看上去有点…
You s-seem sort of…
我没事 我很好
No, I’m good.
我很好 这个很好吃
I’m good. This is good.
你要来点吗
You want some?
不用
No.
好吧
Mmm, okay.
你真的觉得准备好明天的首演了吗
Do you really think you’ll be ready for opening tomorrow?
当然 当然
Yeah, yep.
准备好了
Yeah.
我是说
Well, I mean,
预演差不多就是场灾难
previews were pretty much a train wreck.
看来我们要上演的
We can’t seem to get through a performance without…
不是熊熊怒火就是雄雄大雕了
a raging fire or a raging hard-on.
我破产了
I’m broke.
我差不多…完全失眠了
I’m not sleeping, like, you know, at all.
而这场话剧
And, uh, this play
开始感觉像
is kind of starting to feel like
一出扭曲的自我缩影
a miniature, deformed version of myself
它如影随形地跟着我
that just keeps following me around and, like,
像一个小锤子一样敲击着我的蛋蛋
hitting me in the balls with a… like, a tiny little hammer.
抱歉 你的问题是什么来着
I’m sorry, what was the question?
算了
Never mind.
今晚的演出还好
Tonight wasn’t bad.
-我知道 -是有点奇怪
– I know. – It was… it was weird,
但还不错
but it was kind of cool.
是吗 你真这么想
Yeah, really? You think?
对 我觉得大家很喜欢
Yeah, I think people liked it.
是吧
Yeah, well…
话说你在做什么
What are you doing, by the way?
家庭作业
Homework?
不是 我没…
No, I don’t…
没有 我…
No, um, my, uh…
当我在戒毒所的时候 他们让我们做这个
When I was in rehab, they made us do this.
是吗 是什么
Really? What is it?
这些破折号♥代表着
It’s, um… these dashes represent the six billion years
地球存在的六十亿年
that the Earth has been around.
-是吗 -所以每一个破折号♥
– Yeah? – And so each dash
代表一千年
represents a thousand years.
而这是
And, um, this is…
人类存在的时间
how long humans have been here.
十五万年
150,000 years.
我觉得他们想让我们意识到
I think they’re trying to remind us
人类所有的自负和自恋是如此渺小
that that’s all our ego and self-obsession are worth.
我是个糟糕的父亲 对吧
I was a shitty father, wasn’t I?
不 你…
No, you were…
你还不错
you were fine.
对啊
Yeah.
没错 我…
That’s right, I was…
我只是还不错
I was just fine.
我不能
I can’t…
-爸爸 -怎么了
– Dad? – What?
糟糕 对不起
Oh, shoot. Oh, I’m sorry.
-你刚抹杀了 -我知道
– That’s… you just wiped out – I know.
整个人类史
the entire human race.
就这么被抹去了
There it goes.
对不起
Oh, I’m sorry.
你成了热门话题了
You’re becoming a trending topic.
-真的吗 -真的
– Really? – Yeah.
我应该在别人告诉你之前告诉你
I should probably tell you about this before anybody else does.
一小时以内已经有三十五万浏览量了
350,000 views in less than an hour.

Fuck.
随你信不信 这就是力量
Believe it or not, this is power.
这就是他妈的鸟人
Hey, it’s the Bird-fucking-man!
看啊 里根·汤姆森
Hey, look, it’s Riggan Thomson!
快看
Whoa, look at that.
最近的两小时内130万的点击量
1,300,000 hits in the last two hours.
你看到的是《飞鸟侠》演员
What you’re seeing is Birdman actor
-里根·汤姆森正穿过 -再给我一杯
-Riggan Thomson running through -Hey, give me another one.
时代广场
the streets of Times Square.
独家新闻
里根·汤姆森的惊人回归
-穿着他的紧身内♥裤♥ -好的
– In his tighty-whiteys. – You got it.
拜托 这需要很大的勇气
Oh, come on, that takes a lot of balls.
或者不用
Or not.
天哪
Ouch.
现如今你要做什么才能在这个城市得到关注
What do you have to do to get a job in this town these days?
为什么演员非要把自己娱乐到这份上
I know, like, why do actors have to resort to this?
-得了 出演一部好电影行吗 -谢谢
– Come on, just put out a good film, you know? – Thank you.
这杯端给迪金森女士
That’s going over to Ms. Dickinson.
好 等我一分钟
Yeah, yeah, give me a minute.
这家伙已经暴走了
This guy has just gone berserk.
这杯算我帐上
Hey, um, that’s on me.
她是我朋友

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!