你差不多是糟糕透顶
And you’re kind of a great mess.
就像两头燃烧的蜡烛
It’s like a candle burning on both ends,
但这样很美
but it’s beautiful.
任何酒精 大♥麻♥或是态度
No amount of booze or weed or attitude
都不能掩盖住
is gonna hide that.
我真高兴你是个演员而不是作家
I am glad you’re an actor and not a writer,
因为那
’cause that was…
就像
like…
奥普拉[脱口秀主持人]
Oprah…
给R·凯利[美国R&B之王]
Hallmark…
贴上坏人标签
R. Kelly bad.
是啊 我不是
Yeah, well, I wasn’t…
真心话还是大冒险
Truth or dare?
真心话
Truth.
不
No.
真心话
Truth.
不
No.
真心话还是大冒险
Truth or dare?
你知道你这是往哪走吗
Do you have any idea where you’re going?
当然不知道
Absolutely not.
你怎么做到的
How do you do it?
做什么
Do what?
你怎么做到每晚在舞台上
How do you go out there every single night
在所有人面前假扮成别人的
and pretend to be somebody else in front of all those people?
我没在那假扮 我告诉过你了
I don’t pretend out there, I told you.
我在其他地方都是在假扮
I pretend just about everyplace else,
但在那没有
but not out there.
那真是遗憾
That’s a shame.
我们在这干什么
What are we doing here?
什么意思
What do you mean?
我是说 我们在这干是要什么
I mean, what are we doing here?
还他妈没成年的孩子
Fucking teenager.
等到我到了医院
By the time we got to the hospital,
那孩子 那孩子已经死了
the kid… the kid was dead.
我们把老夫妻
So… we took the old couple
推进了手术室
up to the O.R., and we…
我们整夜都在
worked like hell on ’em…
尽全力抢救他们
through most of the night.
那位老头抑郁了
The… husband, the old man, was depressed
很久很久
for the longest time.
即便我后来告诉他 他妻子会挺过来
Even after I told him the wife was gonna pull through,
他还是很抑郁
he was still depressed.
我就到他身边 问他原因
So, I went up to the mouth hole, and I… I asked him.
他回答我 他抑郁是因为
And… he told me it was because he couldn’t see her,
他看不到她
the wife, through the eye holes.
你能想象吗
Can you imagine?
我告诉你 这家伙心碎了
I’m telling you, this guy’s heart was breaking,
因为他不能转过他那该死的头
’cause he couldn’t turn his goddamn head
去看看自己那该死的妻子
just to see his goddamn wife.
所以
So…
我想我们要问自己的问题应该是
I guess the question we should ask ourselves is:
当我们谈论爱情时我们在谈论什么
What do we talk about when we talk about love?
雷蒙德·卡佛成名作《当我们谈论爱情时》
梅尔和我在一起五年了
Mel and I had been together five years,
我也不知道听过
and I don’t know how many times
多少遍”我爱你”了
I’d heard the words, “I love you,”
-给你 -但是直到
– There you go. – but it wasn’t till that…
-这次的血应该没问题 -好的
– The blood should be good now. – Okay.
准备好两分钟以后进场
Be ready to go in two minutes.
好 拿着
Okay. Here.
太棒了
That was amazing.
-对 很棒是吧 -没错
– Yeah, good, right? – Yeah!
我也觉得
Yeah. Yeah, I think so.
都挺顺利的
It’s actually going well.
没错
Yeah.
我觉得我们应该谈谈
I think we need to talk.
不 不用
No, no.
我想你是对的
Yeah, I guess you’re right.
但我们终归要谈的 因为那是我唯一
But we will eventually, because that’s the only way
可以跟你说对不起的机会
I’m gonna get a chance to say I’m sorry.
我真的很抱歉
I really am sorry.
我们本可以做好父母的
We could’ve made great parents.
糟糕的家长 我们可能
Horrible. We would’ve been…
糟透了 我们可能会养出
Awful. We would’ve raised, like…
连环杀人犯
Serial killers.
贾斯汀·比伯
Justin Bieber.
我真的很想当母亲
I really wanted to be a mom.
但我的身体似乎不同意
But my body doesn’t seem to agree.
当我想象自己在百老汇表演
When I imagined myself on Broadway,
我绝对想不到会看到跳舞的驯鹿
I never saw the dancing reindeer.
做得好
Nice touch.
在尼克被抑郁
In the days before Nick’s depression
吞噬前的日子里 他不知道我怀孕了
started to eat away at him, he had no idea I was pregnant,
我也从未打算要告知他
and I never intended on telling him.
大概我们在生活中做出了选择
I guess you make choices in life
就得选择活在相应的结果之中
and you choose to live with them.
或选择逃避它们
Or not.
我不想要那个孩子
I didn’t want that baby.
不是因为我不爱尼克
Not because I didn’t love Nick,
也不是因为我不喜欢孩子
and not because I didn’t love the idea of it,
只因为…
but because…
我没做好爱自己的准备
I just wasn’t ready to love myself.
现在还有一段距离
There’s a distance to it now.
吉米 你有烟吗
Hey, Jimmy, you got a smoke?
被清风凸显着
…underscored by a gentle breeze…
群鸟的鸣叫
and the sound of birds…
嘲笑着这荒诞不羁的一切
laughing at the whimsy of it all.
吉米
Jimmy!
天呐
God!
吉米
Jimmy!
吉米 吉米
Jimmy! Jimmy!
该死
Goddamn it.
操蛋
Shit!
操
Fuck!
操
Fuck.
操操操
Fuck, fuck, fuck.
这不是里根·汤姆森吗
Hey. Aren’t you Riggan Thomson?
该死 不是 我不是
Shit. No, no.
我天 给我签个名吧
Holy shit, let me get an autograph.
-别那么混♥蛋♥ 给我签个名吧 -好吧
– Don’t be a dick; let me get an autograph. – Fine.
鸟人
Hey, Birdman!
哥们 你帅爆了
Dude, you fucking rock!
鸟人 看这里
Birdman! Look over here.
该死
Oh, shit!
真恶心
Oh, gross!
该死 该死
Aw, shit, shit…
操 该死
Fuck. Shit.
天哪 你看到了吗
Oh, my God! Do you see that?
我们能合个影吗
Can we take one picture?
现在不行 给我点时间
Not now. Oh, give me a break.
就拍一张
No, just one picture.
孩子们 站他身边去
Kids! Get right next to him!
鸟人 你糟透了
Hey, Birdman! You suck!
糟透了
You suck!
鸟人
Hey, Birdman!
该死
Oh, fuck.
里根
Hey! Hey, Riggan!
里根 我好想他
Riggan, fuck, I’m missing him.
这就是他妈的鸟人
It’s the Bird-fucking-man!
来看这家伙啊
Hey! Come look at this guy!
鸟人 鸟人