I can see the red plug in the barrel,
你拿它指着我的时候 就像一个
so you look like a kid with a plastic toy
拿着塑料玩具的小孩
when you point it at me.
我一点都不觉得害怕
I don’t feel threatened at all.
换个好点儿的
Get a better one.
尊重一下自己 拜托了
Have some self-respect, please.
除了这一点 我觉得…
Hey, apart from that, I mean, uh…
观众还挺有趣的 对吧
I thought that was a pretty fun crowd, huh?
这里恐怕不够高
I don’t think it’s high enough.
我想也是
Me, neither.
你在这儿干什么
What are you doing up here?
寻求刺♥激♥
Uh, adrenaline.
我刚从戒毒所出来
I just got out of rehab.
这是我能做的最接近嗑药的事了
It’s the closest thing I get to a drug.
你去戒毒所了
You went to rehab?

Yeah.

Cool.
里面也没那么多名人啦
Yeah, it wasn’t all Dr. Drew or anything,
不过演《美国派》的那个家伙也在
but that dude from American Pie was there.
-是吗 -跳下来吧
– Yeah? – Jump!
你来咬我啊
Eat me!
好啊 你先跳到我脸上来
Okay, then jump on my face!
我爱死这座城市了
I love this city.
是吗
Yeah?
你为什么总是这么混♥蛋♥
Why do you act like a dick all the time?
就为了跟别人作对吗
Do you just do it to antagonize people?
可能吧
Maybe.
你完全不在乎别人对你的看法是吧
You really don’t give a shit if people like you or not?
不太在乎
Not really.
挺酷的
That’s cool.
是吗 我…
Is it? I, uh…
我不知道
I don’t know.
怎么
What?
我们玩个游戏吧
Let’s play a game.
游戏
A game?
你是八岁小孩吗
What are you, eight?
你是七十八岁的老头吗
What are you, 78?
真心话大冒险
Truth or dare.
拜托 我们还是…
Oh, come on, let’s-let’s…
真心话还是大冒险
Truth or dare.
真心话
Truth.
我们第一次见面时你评论了我的屁♥股♥
When we first met, you made a comment about my ass.
你为什么那样做
Why’d you do that?
你的屁♥股♥很漂亮
You have a terrific ass,
我注意到了这点
and I noticed that.
就评论了一下
And then I just commented on it.
真心话大冒险
Truth or dare?
大冒险
Dare.
-真的吗 -嗯
– Really? – Yeah.
好吧
Okay.
好的 那边有个秃头
Okay, there’s a bald guy,
他会从你正下方经过
he’s gonna walk right under you.
我要你对着他的头吐口水
I want you to spit on his head.
不要
No.
-你自己选大冒险的 -真心话
– You said dare. – Truth.
已经不能改了 而且…
No, it’s too late, and…
你开心了
You happy?
是啊
Yeah.
真心话大冒险
Truth or dare?
真心话
Truth.
你真无聊
You’re boring.
真心话明明很有趣的
Mmm, truth is always interesting.
你想跟我做吗
Do you want to fool around with me?
不想
No.
真的吗
Really?
为什么
Why not?
这是第二个问题了
That’s a second question.
是问题的后半段
It’s a second part.
我怕我硬不起来
I’d be afraid I couldn’t get it up.
你在舞台上好像没这个问题啊
That didn’t seem to be a problem for you onstage.
因为在舞台上我做什么都不是问题
Well, that’s because nothing is a problem for me onstage.
我想再问一个问题
I want to ask another question.
你已经多问了一个了
You already asked another question.
再一个就好
One more.
说吧
Go ahead.
如果你不害怕的话
If you weren’t afraid,
你想对我做什么
what would you want to do to me?
我会把你的眼睛挖出来
I’d pull your eyes out of your head.
真甜蜜
That’s sweet.
把它们装进我的脑袋里
I’d put them in my own skull,
这样我就能用年轻时的眼光
and I’d look around so I could see this street the way
再看看这街道上的风景
I used to when I was your age.
晚安
Good night.
坏消息来了
Don’t kill the messenger.
他就是个混♥蛋♥
He’s an asshole.
艺术周末 娱乐版
在戏剧史上刻下自己的名字
从鸟人到卡佛 老去的动作英雄抓住了青春的尾巴
我说过的
I told you.
你这该死的混球
You fucking prick.
他在玩你呢 里根
He’s playing you, Riggan.
就这些吗
This is it?
-12页 12页 -肯定还有别的
– Page 12. Page 12. – This can’t be it.
“以电影《鸟人》闻名的里根·汤姆森
“Riggan Thomson, better known as the face of the Birdman films,
努力不在百老汇落得鸡飞蛋打”
tries not to lay an egg on Broadway.”
其他的呢
Yeah, where’s the rest of it?
就这些了
There is no rest of it.
别担心
Don’t worry.
明天会有人拿这页去包狗屎的
Somebody will be using that to scoop up dog shit tomorrow.
你怎么能这么淡定
How can you be so calm about this?
不然还能怎样
What are my other choices?
你就一点都不怕吗 劳拉
Aren’t you scared at all, Laura?
怕什么
About what?
怕被众人嘲笑
About being humiliated out there.
反正我也不是第一次丢脸了
Wouldn’t be the first time I’ve been humiliated.
那倒是真的
Shit, well, of course it won’t.
你这个混♥蛋♥
You’re an asshole.
对了 我没怀孕
And by the way, I’m not pregnant,
你可以少一件烦心事了
so there’s one thing you don’t have to worry about.
忘了她把
Forget about her.
他偷了你的头条
He stole your front page.
他想夺走你的演出
He’s stealing your show.
他把你当笑话看
He thinks you’re a joke.
现在两百万人都同意他的看法
Now two million people agree with him.
也许他是对的 里根
Maybe you are, Riggan.
也许你就是如此
Maybe that’s what you are.
一个笑话
A joke.
这是搞什么
Whoa, what the hell is going on?
-很疼的 -起来
– Hey! Ow, that hurt! – Get up!
走开
Back away!
-你是因为卡佛才想当演员的吗 -什么
– So, Carver’s the reason you became an actor, huh? – What?
听好了 这他妈是我的演出
Listen to me. This is my fucking show.
我写的剧本 我筹集的资金
I did the work, I raised the money,
宣传也他妈由我负责
I arrange the fucking press.
上帝啊
Oh, Jesus.
他们找我去做的采访
They called me for an interview.
我就想到什么说什么了
I told them the first thing that came into my head.
-是吗 是吗 -我们还上了艺术版的封面
– Really? Really? – We got the cover of the Arts section,
-你想到什么说什么… -拜托
– You told them the first thing that came to your… – for Christ’s sake!
去他妈的艺术版
Fuck the Arts section!
你想到什么就说什么是吧
You told them the first thing that came to your head?
因为你就是这样 是吧 迈克
Right, because that’s you, Mike, right?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!