什么?
What?
你在干什么?
What are you doing?
加里?
Gary?
加里!
Gary!
嘿
Hey.
汤姆!他把鸟放进冰柜了
Tom! He put the birds in the freezer.
汤姆 我和你说过他是个疯子
Tom, I told you he’s fucking crazy.
加…
Ga–
汤姆 去拿散♥弹♥枪♥
Tom. Get the shotgun.
他疯了
He’s crazy.
你在干什么?我们让你进屋
What the fuck are you doing? We let you into this house.
我们…
We let–
不要!见鬼
No! No! Fuck.
你这混♥蛋♥ 我就知道你是个疯子
Fucking asshole. I knew you were a fucking lunatic.
你这个混♥蛋♥ 我们救了你
You fucking piece of shit. We saved you.
操!
Fuck!
快好了 对 对
Almost there. – That’s right. That’s right.
好!
Yes! Yes!
好
Yes.
你成功了 妈妈
Oh.You did it, Mama. You did it.
哦 你好
Oh. Hello.
你们真美丽
You look so beautiful.
下面发生什么了?
What’s going on down there?
我可以看看吗?
Can I see?
真美
So beautiful.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我可以看看你的孩子吗?
Can I see yours?
哇
Wow.
Hum.
谢谢
Thank you.
看看这个
Look at this.
看看这个
Look at this.
天呐 奥林匹亚 遮住你的眼睛 -是不是很美?
Olympia, cover your eyes. – Isn’t it beautiful?
不 你为什么这样做?加里 别这样
No. Why are you doing this? Gary, please don’t do this.
看 -加里 别这样
Look. – Gary, please don’t do this.
给孩子看 -不 奥林匹亚
Show the baby. – No, no, no, Olympia.
奥林匹亚 遮住孩子的眼睛
Olympia, cover the baby’s eyes.
奥林匹亚
Olympia.
看!
See?
给你的孩子看 -奥林匹亚 让我看你的孩子
Show your baby. – Olympia, let me see your baby.
它们看上去不错 -奥林匹亚 让我看你的孩子
You’re not so bad. – Olympia, let me see your baby.
遮住孩子的眼睛 让我看你孩子 就一会儿
Keep the baby’s eyes covered. Let me see your baby, just for one minute.
奥林匹亚 让我抱你孩子 就一会儿!
Olympia, let me hold your baby just for one minute!
就一会儿
Just one minute.
让我抱一会儿 好吗?
Let me hold her for one minute, okay?
就一会儿 -看
One minute. – See.
好吗? -看
Okay? – See.
看!
See!
不 哦 求你了 不要
No. Oh, no. Oh, please, no. Oh!
快看 -不
See it. See it. – No, no, no. No, no, no.
嘿 马洛里
Hey, Malorie.
把孩子们给我
Give me the children.
把孩子们给我
Give me the kids.
把孩子们给我 不然我就抢了
Give me the children or I’ll take them!
嘿 混♥蛋♥
Hey, asshole.
嘿
Hey.
你在这里干什么?
What are you doing here?
你是来看的吗?
Have you come to see?
睁开你的眼睛
Open your eyes.
别害怕
Don’t be frightened.
看着我
Look at me. Look at me.
看着我!
Look at me. Look at me!
Ow.
对不起
I’m sorry.
对不起 你没能看到
I’m sorry that you didn’t get to see.
它真的很美
It is beautiful.
太美了
So beautiful.
对不起
I’m sorry.
它将净化这个世界
It shall cleanse the world.
求你了 别伤害我们 别靠近我们
Please don’t. Please don’t hurt us. Please stay away from us.
求你了 求你了
Please. Please. Please. Please.
不要这样做
Please don’t do this. Don’t do this. Please don’t do this.
没事了
It’s okay. It’s okay. It’s okay.
(五年后)
仔细听喀哒声
Listen to the clicks.
听这声音 是更轻还是更响
Listen to the sounds, if they’re softer or louder.
听这个
Listen to this.
听
Listen.
当声音更响时 你们就在一个 宽阔的空间 听到了吗?
If they’re louder, you’re in an open space. Do you hear that?
如果声音更轻的话 代表着周围有东西
But if they’re softer, something is very close.
喂 有人吗?
Please. Anyone. Hello? Hello?
喂
Hello, hel–
喂
Hello?
看这个。 是的
Check it out. Yeah.
这里什么都没有
There is nothing here.
去另一个地方吧。- 浪费时间
Let’s go to another spot. – Fucking time.
嘿
Hey.
嘿
Hey.
怎么了?
What’s wrong?
我又听到那些人了
I heard some of them again.
什么?
What?
有几个人
A few of ’em…
在开车
driving around.
从开车的方式看 好像他们没有戴眼罩
Driving around like they’re not blindfolded.
好吧
Okay.
那就不要再一个人出去
No more runs alone.
好
Okay.
这是什么?
What’s this?
我想给孩子们一个警报系统
I was thinking like a warning system for the kids.
如果他们遇到麻烦 就摇铃
If they’re in trouble, ring the bell.
嗯 不错
Right. That’s nice.
那这个呢?
How about this?
哦 这是…
Oh, it’s…
纯粹为了生存着想
It’s purely survival.
纯粹为了生存? -没错
Purely survival? – Yeah.
喂
Hello?
喂
Hello?
有人在吗?喂
Is anyone there? Hello?
测试信♥号♥♥
Testing. Testing.
有人在的话 请回话
If there is anyone there, please respond.
喂 -喂
Hello? – Hello.
你是谁?
Who is this?
我名叫瑞克 -不
My name is Rick.
你是谁?
Who is this?
瑞克 我是汤姆
Rick, this is Tom.
我们有一个地方
We have a place.
一个营地 有足够的供给…
A compound with enough supplies–
我们有一个社区
We have a community.
这里很安全
It’s safe here.
我们在河的最下游
We’re down by the river’s end.
你在哪儿? -别回答他
Where are you? – Don’t answer that.
派克采石场附近
Near Pike’s Quarry.
天呐 你们好远 你们有几个人?
Jesus. You’re a ways away. How many of you are there?
四个
Four of us. – Hmm-mm.
其中有小孩吗?
Are any of them children?
什么都别说 -没事的
Don’t, do not say anything. – It’s okay. It’s okay.
没有 怎么了?
No. Why?
因为沿着河过来是到这里最快的方式
Because the fastest way to get here is by the river,
恐怕你带着小孩来不了
and I don’t think you could make it with kids.
等等 沿着河?
Wait, the river?
向下游一直漂
Float downstream as far as you can.
直到你们到达急流