我发誓 -你为什么来这里?
I swear. – Why are you here?
我们藏到我同事卡尔家
We went to my colleague Carl’s house to lay low.
原先一切都没事 后来他们闯了进来
Everything was fine until they broke in.
灵体不会闯进人家的
Creatures don’t break into people’s homes.
不 不是灵体 是这些疯子
No, not the creatures, these psychos.
诺斯伍德的疯子
These psychos from Northwood.
诺斯伍德?是哪里?
Northwood? I don’t… Where is that?
是一个精神病院 专门收容那些犯罪的精神病人
It’s a mental institution for the criminally insane.
这下可好 他们有了放风通行证
Well, it’s nice to know they have hall passes now.
然后呢?
And then what?
他们把我们带到外面 逼我们睁开眼睛
They took us outside and they forced our eyes open
于是我们不得不看那些灵体
so that we would have to look at the creatures.
什么?
What?
你看了吗? -没有
Did you look? – No.
我朋友卡尔把他们其中的一个人 摔倒在地上
Somehow, my friend Carl managed to tackle one of these people to the ground
然后我们都跑了
and the rest of us made a run for it.
我不停地跑 直到跑到了这里
I just kept on running and running and running till I got here.
我敲了每家每户的门 但没人开门
I’ve been knocking on all the doors and nobody answered.
最后你们开了门 所以…
Until you did, so…
谢谢你们
Thank you.
小鸟
Birds.
最可怕的是 当这些人闯进来的时候
The scariest thing was, uh… when these people broke in, they…
他们没有戴着眼罩
they weren’t wearing blindfolds.
好像他们不需要
It’s like they didn’t need them.
如果它们在外面 你一定要戴眼罩
But they’d been outside. You have to wear blindfolds.
这些人不用
Not these people.
这些疯子不会像其他人一样受到影响
These crazy guys weren’t affected like everyone else.
他们想看
They wanted to see.
他们很开心
They were happy.
他们可开心了
They were so glad.
他们说所有人都必需看到
And they said everyone needed to see.
等等
Wait.
起来 出去 这里不是孤儿院
Get up and get out. It’s not an orphanage.
新来的 你来参观过了 我们很高兴认识你 现在滚吧
New guy, you had a great visit. We really loved meeting you. Now fuck off.
谁不同意 就和他一起走
And anybody who doesn’t agree, you go with him.
快点出去! -道格拉斯 你这是谋杀
Out now! – Douglas, that is murder.
不 这才是谋杀
No. This is murder.
求你了 -让陌生人进屋
Please. – Letting strangers into this house.
我们每次与外界接触 都带给了我们死亡
Every contact we have had with the outside has brought us death.
莉迪亚 格雷戈 查理
Lydia, Greg, Charlie.
你要是想救外面的人
If you wanna save people out there,
你就出了那扇门去救
then you go right through that door and you go do it.
我们不能再让更多陌生人进屋了
We’re not bringing any more strangers in here.
只要我活着 就不行
Not while I’m alive.
我说最后一遍 站起来 出…
I won’t tell you again, get up and get–
谢谢你
Thank you.
你睡车♥库♥
You’ll sleep in the garage.
我开门的唯一原因是
The only reason I opened that door
我记得在那扇门外是什么感受
is ’cause I remember what it felt like to be outside of it.
要是你们没让我进来
If you guys hadn’t let me in, I…
我感觉自己真是个累赘
I feel like such a burden.
你不会比我更是个累赘 好吗?
You are no more a burden than I am, okay?
不是那样的 -是的
That’s not true. – It is. It is.
你不像我那么软弱
You’re not soft like me.
我被宠坏了
I’m so spoiled.
我父母什么事都为我做 之后又有我丈夫宠我
My parents have always done everything for me and then my husband,
我被这些爱变软弱了
and I just… I got soft from all that love.
我是被一群狼养大的 你应该感到幸运才对
Well, I was raised by wolves, so consider yourself lucky.
如果我遭遇不幸 我想你照顾我的孩子
If something happens to me, I want you to take care of my baby.
行吗?
Okay?
不 -求你了
No. No. – Please.
这是你的孩子 -马洛里
It’s your baby. – Malorie.
不
No.
答应我 -你不会有事的
Promise me. – Nothing is gonna happen to you.
这是你的孩子
It’s your baby.
答应我 -你不会…
Promise me. – Nothing–
求你了 答应我
Please promise me.
嗯 好 当然
Yeah, okay. Yeah, of course.
这是什么?
What is this?
要是我打算告诉你
Well, if I was just gonna tell you,
我就不会包装的这么好了
I wouldn’t have bothered putting it in this fancy– this fancy bag.
我在拿食物用品的时候拿到的
I got it on the supply run.
好可爱
It’s so cute. – Mm-hmm.
谢谢你 -不客气
Thank you. – You’re welcome.
我知道这不是你理想中的迎婴洗礼
I know it’s not the baby shower you’ve always dreamt of.
我非常喜欢
No, it’s– It’s perfect.
等你宝宝长大了 你可以送给她 好吗?
And you can give it to your little one when she’s old enough, okay?
谢谢
Thank you.
(在河上已三十八小时)
河流加速了 我们现在开会
You guys, the river’s speeding up. It’s time for a meeting.
我要和你们讲关于急流的事
I need to talk to you about the rapids.
我们进入急流时 河水会非常颠簸
The rapids are where the water gets very bumpy.
声音会很响 非常危险
It’s very loud. It’s very dangerous,
这将会是我们最艰难的经历
and it’s gonna be the hardest thing we have ever done.
当我们到达急流 你们其中一个人要做一件很重要的事
And when we reach them, one of you is gonna have a very important job.
你们其中一个人要看
One of you is gonna have to look.
看的那个人
And the person who looks,
要告诉我往哪个方向划
they have to tell me which direction to steer into
这样我才不会出错
so that I go the right way.
因为如果我看 我们都到不了
Because if I look, we won’t make it.
要是我们看到什么怎么办?
What if we see something?
我来 -不
I’ll do it. – No, no, no, no.
我说谁看
I’m– I’m the one who will say who looks, okay? I say it.
明白吗?由我来说
我说谁去 我说谁看
I’ll say who goes. I’ll say who looks.
我说谁看
I say who looks.
∮ To live without you ∮
∮ Would only be heartbreak for me ∮
∮ I say a little prayer for you ∮
测试信♥号♥♥ 有人在吗?
Testing. Testing. Hello? Hello? Is anyone out there?
喂 测试信♥号♥♥ 一 二 三 喂
Hello? Testing, one, two, three. Hello?
测试信♥号♥♥
Testing.
∮ Forever and ever You’ll stay in my heart ∮
我很爱这首歌♥ -我也是
I love this song. – Me too.
我也是 -我也是
Me too. – Me too.
我从来没听过
I’ve never actually heard it before. – Hmm.
∮ Together forever That’s how must be ∮
∮ To live without you Would only be heartbreak for me… ∮
或许是虚惊一场呢? -没事
It could be a false alarm, right? – All right.
我们到楼上卧室里去
We’re going upstairs to the bedroom.
我们需要毛巾、海绵、剪刀 还有很多水
We need towels, sponges, um… scissors, and lots of water.
很多桶水 没事的
Buckets of water. It’s okay. It’s okay.
没事的
It’s okay.
没事的
It’s okay.
慢点 有我在
Take it easy. I’ve got you.
没事的
It’s okay. It’s okay.
剪刀在你左手边的抽屉里
Ah, the scissors are in the, um, drawer by the side of your left hand. Yeah.
你要生了 -不 不是的
Okay, so the baby’s coming. – No, not happening.
不是的 -一定是的
Not happening. – It’s definitely coming.
跟我来 -不 不是的
Come with me. Come with me. – This is not happening.
你要生了 我们走 走吧
It’s happening. Let’s go. Come on. Hey.
我得倒水 -我们来倒
I have to do the water. – We’ll do the water.
好 没事的
Okay, here we go.
你们俩很棒 -闭嘴
You two are doing great. – Oh, shut up.
再来一次
One more time.
再来
Come on. Come on.
没事的
It’s okay. It’s okay.
是个男孩
It’s a boy.
哦
Oh.
但是
No.
你姨妈还以为你会是个女孩呢
And your auntie thought you’d be a girl.
嘿 新来的 让我进来
Hey, new guy. New guy, let me in.
过来把锁打开
Just come and unlock the door. Come on.
让我出来 你在干什么?
Let me out. What are you doing?