I’ll be right back.
对不起
Sorry.
看了一次 你忘不掉了
That’s something you can’t unsee.
肯定忘不掉
Ah, no. No, you cannot.

Yeah.
对不起
Sorry.

Shh.

Shh, shh. – Hmm.
你还好吧?
Are you okay?

Yeah.
我等早上再洗衣服吧
I’ll wait to do my laundry in the morning.
那样更好 -没错
That’s probably a good idea. – Yeah, I think so.
晚安
Good night.
(在河上已十四小时)
喂!
Hello!
你们需要帮忙吗?
You guys need some help?
你们可以摘掉你们的眼罩 -千万不要把眼罩摘下!
It’s okay to take your blindfolds off. – Do not take your blindfolds off. Do not!
我这里有吃的 孩子们一定饿了吧
I got some food. Those kids look hungry.
蹲下!快点
Get down! Get down! Get down! Down. Down. Down.
嘿 小朋友们
Hey, little buddies.
你们有没有见过小鹿?
Have you ever seen a baby deer?
我告诉你们一个秘密
I’ll tell you a secret.
我在树林里找到了一只
I found one in the woods.
我知道你们很害怕 但没有这个必要
Okay. I know you’re scared. Well, listen, there’s no need.
我不是来伤害你们的 我可以拉你们上岸
I’m not here to hurt you. I can pull you to shore.
把你的眼罩给我摘下!
Take your goddamn blindfold off!

Ah!
我看到过 我见过真♥相♥
I’ve seen one. I’ve seen the truth.
把你的眼罩摘下
Take your blindfold off.
它很美丽的 摘下你的眼罩
It’s beautiful. It’s beautiful. Take your blindfold off.
摘下你的眼罩!
Take your blindfold off!
它将净化这个世界
It shall cleanse the world!
每个人都必须看
Everyone must look.
每个人都必须看
Everyone must look.
我有坏消息要宣布
Got some bad news.
我们快没有食物了 没有人会来救我们
All right. We’re running out of food and there’s no help coming.
我们必须出去
We’ve got to get outside.
我知道哪里有吃的
Look, I might know where we can get more.
在哪?查理 -在我工作的超♥市♥
Where, Charlie? – The Fields market.
当事件爆发以后 我把超♥市♥锁起来了
I locked the place up when everything started going crazy.
你怎么到现在才告诉我们 -至少我们现在知道了
You’re just telling us this? – At least we know now.
谢谢
Thank you.
我们需要一队人
Okay, so we’ll need a group of us to go.
我们还没到那儿 就肯定死光了
Whoa. We’ll be dead before we get there.
别开玩笑了 -我去
Are you kidding me? – I’ll go.
他去 我也去 -你怀孕了
Well, if he’s going, I’m going. – You’re pregnant!
如果你们都去的话 那我也去
Well, if all you guys are going, then I can come too.
要不这次我去 下次你去
Why don’t I go on the first run and then you can go on the second run?
我也去 -什么?
I’ll come. – What?
你这是求死 -我有训练过 没事的
It’s a death wish. – I have the training. It’ll be fine.
我有不好的感觉 我觉得大家还是都别去
I don’t like this. I don’t think anyone should go.
我们有四个人 -五个 查理也去
There are four of us. – Five. Charlie’s going.
查理也去?查理哪儿也不去
Charlie’s going? Charlie ain’t going nowhere.
你了解防盗系统 -我绝对不会去的 好吗?
You know the security system. – No chance I’m going.
我给你们提供了信息
I gave you the information. That’s all you needed.
你不需要我给你们指路 那是个超♥市♥
You don’t need me to tell you where to go. It is a supermarket.
超♥市♥有标牌 你们去超♥市♥买♥♥过东西
They got signs. You’ve been shopping before.
你想买♥♥谷物 牌子上会写着谷物
You wanna get cereal, the sign will say cereals.
如果你们不识字 我能理解 但你们识字
If you can’t read, I get it, but you can read.
你们不需要我和你们一起去 -查理 这可以为你的小说提供素材
No. You don’t need me to go with you– – Charlie. It’ll be research for the book.
怎么样?会很棒的
Okay? Be awesome.
如果我们可以遮住所有车窗
All right, so the idea is if we can black out all the windows,
既有效率又安全
it’s efficient and it’s safe.
有人在听这话吗?
Is anybody else hearing this?
盲着开车怎么会安全?
How is driving blind safer?
我们不是盲着
We’re not.
我们有导航仪
We’ve got the GPS.
正在计算行程
Calculating route.
继续直行
Continue straight.
在800米后右转进入海岸街
In half a mile, turn right onto Bay Street.
怎么回事? -压到路牙子了
What is that? – It’s a curb.
路牙子
It’s just a curb.
那是距离感测器
It’s a proximity sensor.
只是个路面减速带
Just a speed bump. It’s just a speed bump.
右转
Turn right here.
我们不在马路上了吗? -没有 有东西
Are we off the road? – No, there’s something.
我觉得应该是个卡车 -绕过去
I think it must be just a truck. – Just go around.
一直绕过它 -嗯
Keep going around it. – Yeah, yeah, yeah.
怎么回事?
What was that?
外面有其他人在开车吗?
Is somebody else driving out there?
操!去他妈的 -查理 冷静一下
Charlie, breathe. – Shit! Fuck this shit.
出去! -查理!冷静
Get the fuck out! – Charlie! Calm down.
大伙别碰他了
Guys, stop touching him.
看着我 你一定要小声点 -让他闭嘴
Look at me. You have to be quiet. – Shut him up.

Ah. Ah!
操!我们要死了
Fuck! We’re not gonna make it.
冷静
Calm down. Calm down.
天呐! -大家抓紧了
Oh, shit! – Everybody, hold on.
抓紧了 我们要走了!
Hold on to something. Gonna move!

Ah!
抓好!
Hold on!
那可不是路面减速带!
That’s not a fucking speed bump!
操 卡住了 -抓紧
Fuck, it’s stuck. – Hold on.
左转
Turn left here.
慢点!
Slow down! Slow down!
已到达目的地
You have arrived.
怎么回事?
What the fuck?
经历了刚才的事情后 我们现在要下车吗?
And after all this, we’re supposed to get out now?
我们真幸运
Lucky us.
我数三下 一… -我准备好了
On three. One… – I’m ready now.
…二 三
…two, three.
那是什么?我撞到了什么?
What was that? What did I just hit?
是一根柱子
That’s just a pillar.
好 门在…
Okay. Where’s the–
再走几步应该就到门了
The door should be just a couple of paces up, man.
我找不到 -在你左边
I’m lost. – Towards your left.
左边
Left. Left.
我找不到
I’m lost.
大伙跟上 -我找不到
Come on, you guys. – I’m lost.
哦 在这里 -好
Oh, here. Here. – Okay. Okay.
打开了吗? -还没
You’re in? – No.
等等 马上就好
Okay. Wait. Almost got it.
好 打开了
Okay, I got it.
进去
Go on.
好 我们进来了
All right. We’re in.
有人吗?嘘
Hello! – Shh! Shh!
我关窗帘
I’ll check the windows.
这里
Here we go. Here we go.
我们应该没事了 你们可以摘下眼罩
All right,?I think we’re clear. You can take ’em off.
天呐
Oh, my God.
我们真是来对地方了 -是啊
Jack-fucking-pot. – Yeah.
罐头食品在哪? -第二排
Where are the canned goods? – Aisle two.
卫生纸呢? -第五排
Toilet paper? – Five.
谁要卫生纸 酒在哪? -在第七排
Fuck that. Where’s the booze? – It’s in seven.
别忘了我们的空间有限 只拿不易腐烂的和必需品
Let’s not forget. We have limited space. Stick to non-perishables, the necessities.
电器在哪儿? -在第六排
Where are the electronics? – Go to six.
第六排 好 谢谢
Six. All right. Cool. Thank you.
我可不收拾这些垃圾
I’m not cleaning this shit up.
太好了
Sweet.
真高兴我跟着一起来
Boy, I’m glad I tagged along.
这真的是这世界上最美好的地方
This is truly the happiest place on Earth.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!