我需要你帮我遮住视线
I need you to block the view for me.
遮住眼睛 -太傻了
Cover your eyes. – So stupid.
马洛里 遮住眼睛
Malorie, cover your eyes.
好了 好了
Here. Here. Okay.
好
Okay.
你拿到了就让我知道
Let me know when you have it.
汤姆 这安全吗?
Tom, is this safe?
闭嘴 -别吵 拜托!
Shut up. – Hold on, please!
好了 遮好了 -好
Okay, it’s all covered. – Okay.
进来吧
I got you. Come on.
等等
Hold on. Hold on.
我们没事了
We’re good.
马洛里 -嗯
Malorie. – Yeah.
请你把枪放下 -嗯
The gun, please. – Yeah.
你都不知道怎么用 小心打死别人
Yeah, before you kill someone with it since you have no idea how it works.
没事了
It’s okay.
你们…
How…
怎么有那么多人?
There are so many of you.
你是…
So are you, um…
你怀孕了吗?
Are– Are you pregnant?
是啊 十月一号♥生
Yeah. October 1st.
你呢?
What about you?
九月底
Uh, end of, uh, September.
等等 外面还是乱成一片吗?
Wait. Hold on. Is shit still going crazy out there or what?
你是一个人吗?
Are you on your own?
是的
Yeah, I am.
我丈夫是空军部队的 上个月被派遣出去了
My husband was deployed last month ’cause he’s in the Air Force.
我试图省着吃
I tried to make stuff last as long as I could, um…
但我太饿了 我怕饿了我的孩子
but I was so hungry and I was afraid I would starve my baby,
我不知道该怎么办
so I didn’t know what to do.
来 喝点水 -谢谢你
Have some water. – Thank you.
所以你出来敲别人家的门?
So you left and started knocking on random doors?
我家离这里只有一个街区
I only live a block away.
太好了 我们都等着在这妇产病房♥挨饿吧
Great, now we can all starve here in the maternity ward.
这只意味着我们需要补充食物用品
It just means we need to get more supplies.
当然 可我们看不见就什么也拿不了
Of course, but we can’t get anything if we can’t see.
哦 我们他妈被困在这里了
Oh, we’re so fucking trapped.
或许不是
Maybe not.
也许我们不是什么都看不了
Maybe we can see better than we thought.
你什么意思?
What do you mean?
过来
Come here.
房♥子周围有摄像头传输实时监控
We have cameras around the house transmitting a live feed.
上楼 来吧
Come upstairs. Come on.
这只是数字化信♥号♥♥
It’s a digitized signal.
它只会显示物体的色温
It just shows the color temperatures of the objects.
这只是被处理过的信息
It’s neutered information.
只是显示器上的图像 -对 但是图像依然可能有力量
Colors on a flat screen. – But an image can still have power.
我们不知道这些东西是怎么运作的
We have no idea how these things can operate.
这些图像不是直接的
These images are not direct.
我们不能用肉眼看那些东西
We can’t look at whatever it is with the naked eye,
但或许我们可以用数字信♥号♥♥来看
but maybe we can with a translator.
只是像素和热量
Pixels and heat.
也许它根本不会出现
Maybe it won’t even show up.
不让一个人试试怎么知道?
Well, we’re not gonna find out until one of us takes a look.
我看这是一个天大的错
I think it’s a huge mistake.
你当然会 道格拉斯 你觉得所有事都是天大的错误
You would, Douglas. You think everything is a huge mistake.
我们早晚都得做些什么
Sooner or later we’re gonna have to do something.
我们不知道电还能维持多久
We don’t know how long we’re gonna have electricity.
你们要相信我 我觉得这能行
You gotta trust me on this. I really think this is gonna work.
好吧
Okay. Okay.
要是管用的话 我们可以用这种科技去拿食物
Maybe if it does, we could use the technology for supply runs or—
没错
Exactly.
别太紧
Just not too tight.
我希望你知道你自己在干什么
I hope you know what you’re doing.
听我说 你和你丈夫都是好人
Listen… you and your husband, you’re good people.
不是…
You know, it wasn’t… It wasn’t that.
不是那个什么
谢谢你 道格拉斯
Thank you, Douglas.
你不是必须这样做
You don’t have to do this.
我知道 别担心
I know. Don’t worry.
汤姆 我需要遥控器 -是
Tom, I need the remote. – Yeah.
在这里呢
There you go, bud.
你为什么要告他?
So why are you suing him?
因为他们想把房♥子的这一侧拆掉
‘Cause they want to tear down this part of their house
搭什么大玻璃屋
and build some glass monstrosity.
他丈夫是个建筑师
His husband’s an architect.
这是他的房♥子 他建什么和你有什么关系?
It’s his property. Why do you care what he builds?
因为碍我的眼
Because I have to look at it.
你没机会
Not a chance.
世界要结束了 宝贝 谁都说不好
Well, the world’s ending, baby, so you never know.
Hmm.
你在哪儿?混♥蛋♥
Where are you, motherfucker?
(产前复合维生素)
加油 格雷戈
Come on, Greg.
集中注意
Focus.
这小说是关于世界末日的
It’s, uh… It’s about the end of the world.
我写的
My novel.
但不像那种儿童故事 拿着弓箭
But it’s not one of those kids’ stories where they all got crossbows
为了生存互相追杀 或者在一个大迷宫里跑来跑去
and they’re killing each other to survive or running around some giant maze.
这个故事…
Mm-hmm. – No, this story is, um…
这个故事会是很真实的
This story’s gonna be real.
你有想过会是像现在这样吗?
Did you ever think it was gonna be anything like this?
格雷戈 -我们能进来吗?
Greg! Greg, can we come in?
发生什么了? -格雷戈
What’s going on? – Greg!
格雷戈 我们能进来吗?
Greg, can we come in?
别看!
Look away!
遮住眼睛 -快找遥控器
Cover your eyes! Cover your eyes. Find the monitor.
格雷戈
Greg. – Greg.
格雷戈
Come on, Greg.
格雷戈
Greg?
在我这里
Shit. – I’ve got it here.
好!可以睁开眼睛了 可以看了
Okay! Okay! Okay! You can open your eyes. You can see.
我早就告诉过他别这样
I fucking told him that it was a mistake.
来吧
Come on.
我们得走了
We got to move. We got to move.
对不起 我真的对不起 – 我们得走了
I’m sorry. I’m so sorry. – Come on. We gotta go.
我们永远出不去了
We’re never getting out of here.
没有人会来救我们
No one’s coming for us.
没有人会来救我们
No one’s coming for–
我们得走了
We need to go.
你好
Hi.
你好
Hi.
我想或许我们走得近一点会更好
Yeah.I thought it might be good for us to be close considering…
当然
Sure.
这样我们就不会孤单了
You know, this way, we won’t be lonely.
我在网上看过的文章里说
I read this blog post once about how pregnant women
孕妇应该每天睡在一个人旁边
should always sleep next to someone
因为当母亲有孤独感的时候 胎儿会感受到
because the baby can sense when the mother is lonely.
太好了
Perfect.
你有想过起什么名字吗?
So, um… have you thought about names yet?
还没有
No, not yet.
你呢?
How about you?
如果是女孩 我们想管她叫爱丽儿或者茉莉
Well, if it’s a girl we wanted to name her, like, Ariel or Jasmine.
我很想给她取名叫辛德瑞拉 然后直接叫瑞拉
I mean, I would love to name her Cinderella and just call her Ella.
那你丈夫喜欢什么?
And what did your husband like?
我喜欢的他都喜欢
He loves everything I love.
那你呢?你丈夫有喜欢的吗?
What about you? Does your husband have a favorite?
哦 我是一个人
Oh, it’s just me.
抱歉 -不用 没关系
Oh, I’m– I’m sorry. – No, it’s fine. It’s fine.
那你的家人呢?他们一定很兴奋
Well, what about your family? They must be excited–
不好意思 我得出去一下
Do you know what? Could you just excuse me for one second?
我马上回来