我不知道 但我能感觉到
I– I don’t know. It was just there.
它的存在? -对
The presence? – Yeah.
真♥他♥妈♥完蛋了
So fucking fucked.
一定有录像的 一定已经有人发布视频了
Gotta be an image out there. They must have released some video.
我什么都没看到 -我的工人看见过
I haven’t seen anything. – My crew saw one.
什么?
What? – What?
我们正在挖地基
One minute, we were digging a foundation…
然后我的承包商躺到了推土机前面
and then my contractor just lies down in front of the bulldozer.
之后我们的司机把推土机开进沟里 折断了他自己的脖子
And then my operator tips the rig into the ditch and snaps his own neck.
好像如果你看它
Oh. – It seems like if you look at it,
它会让你发疯或者伤害自己
it makes you crazy or it makes you wanna hurt yourself.
不 它会让你自杀
No, it makes you kill yourself.
然后你…
And you just… you just look at it.
-天呐 -…你就看着它
就会自杀 -怎么会呢?
And you commit suicide. – How can that be?
关上窗户!
Close the windows. Get the windows!
关上所有窗户
Close all the windows.
大家关上窗户
Everybody, get the windows.
谢天谢地
Oh, thank you, Jesus.
安迪 百利 听见我说话吗?
Andy, Bailey, can you hear me?
爸爸 外面那是什么东西呀?
Dad? What’s that thing outside?
百利! -百利
Bailey! Bailey? – Bailey.
百利!
Bailey! Bailey!
如果你出去 你会死 -我的孩子在外面
If you go outside, you’ll die. – My children are out there!
让开! -你到不了你孩子身边!
Move! – You won’t make it to your children!
又有信♥号♥♥了 开响一点
It’s back on. Turn it up.
美国总统已经宣布进入紧急状态
The President has declared a state of emergency
并且封闭了所有边境
and has closed all borders.
千万不要出门
Do not, do not go outside.
避免使用社交媒体 使用收音机…
Avoid social media. Use radi–
到底他妈怎么回事?
What? What in the shit is happening?
世界要毁灭了 -什么?
It’s an end game, man. – I’m sorry, what?
世界毁灭
The end game.
人类被审判 我们被判有罪
Humanity has been judged, and we’ve been found wanting.
被判决?被谁判决? -他们有不同的名字
Judged? By who? – They go by different names.
世界上那么多宗教和传说里面 都有提到过魔鬼
You got world religion and mythology that’s full of mentions of demons
或者灵体
or spirit creatures.
看到过这些灵体的人
People who’ve seen these creatures
几乎每次会在他们的经历里说
almost always describe their encounter as this…
这些灵体会以你最害怕、最伤心
as with an entity that takes on a form of your worst fears or…
或者最令你痛苦的形式现身
your deepest sadness or your greatest loss.
听起来像胡扯 宗教宣传
Sounds like bullshit to me. Religious talk.
这不是胡扯好不好?我说的是真的 这都是事实
It’s not bullshit, okay? It’s real talk. It’s facts.
它们会以不同的形式前来
They come in all different forms.
有阿卡玛纳 还有古琐罗亚斯德传奇里的众迪瓦
You got the Aka Manah, the Varios Daevas from ancient Zoroastrian legend.
还有古基♥督♥教神秘信仰里的沙加特
You’ve got the Surgat from ancient Christian occult beliefs
它会让孕妇把她们的孩子 当做是别的物种
that made pregnant women encounter their unborn children as other creatures
诸如龙虾或者蜘蛛
such as lobsters or spiders.
中国有狐狸精 凯尔特传说里有普卡
You’ve got the Huli-jing from China. You’ve got the Puca from Celtic mythology.
不同名字 但它们是同一种东西
All different names, but the same thing.
什么东西?
And what’s that?
我们的克星
The end of us.
查理 这都是你在超♥市♥上班学来的吗?
Charlie, did you learn all of that working at the supermarket?
不 我已经研究了很多年了 -在大学里吗?
No, I’ve been studying it for years. – In college?
不是你说的大学
Not college per se, but…
我是在网上学的
I mean the Internet.
现在大家都用它来得到信息
That’s where you get all your information from.
我在写小说 大伙 -天呐
I’m working on a novel, guys. – Fuck’s sake.
除了待在这里等着像他一样疯掉 我们无事可干了?
So we can’t do anything but wait here until we go crazy like him?
军队一定会来把这些东西控制住的
The army is bound to get this under control.
我们只需要等待
We just have to wait.

Hey. Hey.
我们何不坐下来?
Why don’t we sit back down?
我没事 我只想打个电♥话♥
No, no, no. I’m fine. I’m– I’m just trying to make a call.
明白 -我没事
Understood. – I’m okay.
明白
Understood. Understood. Um…
电♥话♥现在可能用不了 -没事
The phones aren’t working right now. – Okay. Okay.
听着 你有哪里痛吗?
Listen, are you in any pain?
什么?没有
What? No. No.
我觉得你可能有点脑震荡 -我没事
I feel like you may have a concussion. – I am fine. I’m fine.
好吧 -我没事
Okay. Okay. – I am fine.
好吧
Okay.
我们刚才在开车
We were just driving.
然后她看到了什么
And then she saw something.
我没看见是什么 但随后她脸上就有这个表情
I didn’t see what it was, but then she got this look on her face.
好像她…
It’s like she got–
她忽然好伤心 杰西卡♥通♥常不会这样
She got so sad, and Jess does not get sad.
从不
No.
她走出车 跑到了马路中间
She stepped out of the car and ran into the street…
她不是会自杀的那种人
and she’s not suicidal.
她绝对不会那么做的
She would never do that.
但…
But it was…
还有那个女的 她看到了我
And then that woman– that woman, she saw me,
然后开始和她妈妈讲话 我…
and then she started talking to her mom and I…
那个女的是我妻子
That woman was my wife.
她的名字叫莉迪亚 -嗯
Her name was Lydia. – Okay.
她没有和她母亲讲话 她母亲十年前就去世了
And she wasn’t talking to her mother. Her mother’s been dead ten years.
(在河上已六小时)

Hello?
喂 有人听见吗?喂
Hello, can anybody hear me? Hello?
喂 有人听见吗?喂
Hello? Can anybody hear me? Hello.
有人在吗? 我的名字叫马洛里
Is anybody out there? Hello, my name is Malorie.
我在河上 有人吗?
I’m on the river. Is anybody out there?
喂?有人吗?
Hello? Hello? Is anybody out there?
有人听见吗?喂
Can anybody hear me? Hello?
马洛里
Malorie. Malorie.
马洛里
Malorie.
现在已经是事件发生后的第三天
It’s been three days since these, um, events unfolded.
电台的线路中断了
Station’s lines are down.
我和谁都联♥系♥不上
I can’t get in touch with anyone.
我们还没有从政♥府♥听到任何消息
We haven’t heard anything from any authorities…
但是如果你们在听
but if you are listening,
据我所得到的消息看来 只要你待在室内
from what I can gather, as long as you stay indoors,
只要你不看那些东西 你应该不会有事
as long as you don’t look at those things…you should be fine.
不要出门
Do not go outside.
我得到任何新消息后会马上通知你们
The moment I receive any more news, I will be sure to update you.
我丈夫在信托和房♥地♥产♥业 你从事哪方面的法律工作?
My husband works in trusts and estates. What kind of law do you practice?
破产法 -还有就是告邻居
Bankruptcy. – When he’s not suing his neighbors.
嘿 我们的食物能维持多久?
Hey, how long’s our food gonna last?
不久了
Not much longer.
因为某些人不懂定量供应是什么意思
Because some of us don’t understand the concept of rationing.
道格拉斯 你说你家就在隔壁
Douglas, your house is behind this one.
我们这里忙完了去拿点吃的
When we finish this, let’s go for a food run.
我们不会活着回来的 你不明白的在于…
We’d never make it back. What you don’t understand is–
嘿 汤姆 -不能让任何人进来
Hey, Tom… – We can’t let anyone in.
我知道 冷静一下
Okay, just calm down.
你好 -嗯 你好
Hello? – Yes, hello.
你在犯一个大错 -道格拉斯
You’re making a big mistake. – Douglas.
嗯 你好 -你好?
Yes, hello. – Hello?
我叫奥林匹亚 我需要帮助 求你了
My name is Olympia. I need help. Please.
别开门 -我要开门了
Don’t open the goddamn– – I’m gonna open the door.
操!
Fuck!
好 等一下
Okay, one second.
嘿!
Hey! Hey, hey, hey, hey.
让开
Move.
开吧
Go ahead.
开吧
Go ahead.
拿条毯子来
Go get a– Go get a blanket. Go get a blanket.
在门的两侧应该有两盏灯
There should be two lamps on either side of the door.
我会给你条毯子 我要你把它挂在两盏灯上面
I’m gonna hand you a blanket and I want you to drape it across the both of them.
好 -明白吗?
Okay. – Okay?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!