That is correct. – That is correct.
我们真可怜
Poor us.
我们应该借午餐时间喝瓶葡萄酒聊聊 我们有多可怜
We should go feel sorry for ourselves with lunch and a bottle of wine.
你终于开始说人话了
Oh, finally, now you’re making some sense.
好 -你们非要在我面前说喝酒吗?
Good. – Really, in front of me?
我们不是那个意思
We didn’t mean it…
一小杯红酒伤不了这小豌豆
No, like a tiny glass of rosé is not gonna hurt the little bean.
我刚才听到的是喝一瓶酒
I’m pretty sure I heard the word “bottle.”
除了小豌豆以外 你也许还得想个名字
You might want to think of a name besides “little bean”
你的孩子已经有一个小甜瓜那么大了
seeing as your child is now the size of a small melon.
小甜瓜!
Small melon!
我知道你很难爱上一个你没见过的人
I know it’s hard to love someone you haven’t met yet.
哦 你真会说
Oh, that’s beautiful.
你有想过把那句话 缝在一个小背包上吗?
Thought about stitching that on, like, a little lavender sachet?
放在礼品店里可以卖♥♥出去 -没错
Could sell them in the gift shop. – In the gift shop.
马洛里 你要生孩子了
You’re having a baby, Malorie.
不久 你、我还有杰西卡 以及一群强悍的产科护士
Pretty soon you and I, Jessica, and some hard-ass labor and delivery nurse
会在三楼开同样的玩笑
will be on the third floor making the same wise cracks.
只是这一次 你不会是一个人回家了
Only this time, you won’t be going home by yourself.
我知道
I know. I know.
但如果这不是你想要的
But if that’s not what you want,
有很多夫妻渴望着收养一个孩子
there are plenty of couples who are desperate to adopt a child.
这无关对错 你可以做你想做的决定
There are no judgments here. You can make whatever choice you want.
但你不能无视它 希望它就这样消失
But what you can’t do is ignore it and hope it just goes away.
(考虑领养?怀孕让人迷惑)
你在里面没事吧?
You okay in there?
我没事
I’m great.
你吐了吗?
Are you puking?
你先到车里去
Just go to the car.
是大块的吗?
Is it chunky?
不是 就是那种直接喷出来 很干净的
No, it was actually the really smooth kind that just shoots out real clean.
我们车里见 好吗?
I’ll meet you at the car, okay?
在走廊里 -走道让出来
In the corridor. – Let’s get it clear.
嘿!警卫!
Hey! Hey! Hey, security!
小心 快来帮帮忙!
Watch out. Help. I need help!
不 退后!
No, get back!
冷静一点 请你冷静 -一级灰色预警
Calm down. Please calm down. – Code gray. Level one.
冷静下来 警卫!
Calm down. Security!
你感觉好点了吗? -已经开始了
You feel better? – It’s happening now.
有没溅到身上?
You get any on you?
在俄♥罗♥斯♥让大家发疯的东西 到我们这里了
The thing in Russia that’s making everybody crazy, it’s here now.
什么? -拜托你…
What? – Can you just, please–
等等!
Hold on. – Inside the hospital.
医院里 -天呐 快走!
Go, go, go, go!
走!
Go, go, go, go, go!
我们直接去圣罗莎
We’re going straight to Santa Rosa.
在这鬼东西结束之前 你待我家
You can stay at my place until whatever the fuck this is isn’t.
我没有衣服 -你可以穿我的
I don’t have any clothes. – You can wear something of mine.
你的马场服饰不适合我
I’m not much of a chaps-and-boots gal.
你现在还在想穿什么?
You’re worried about what to wear right now?
想其它事情会给我安慰感
Well, I find it comforting to focus on the wrong things.
妈的 -怎么了?
Shit. – What?
马路中间停了一辆车
There’s a car stopped in the middle of the fucking road.
停 你绕过去
Stop. Just go round.
让开 让我走
Move. Let me go.
这事要是变得更糟 我们就得离开马路
If this thing gets any worse, you’ll wanna be off the roads
只能骑马了 相信我
and on a damn horse, trust me.
天呐! -妈的
Oh, my God! – Shit. Shit, shit, shit!
这些人怎么这么傻
People have to stop being so stupid.
天呐 杰西卡 快走
Oh, my God, Jess. Just go. Go.
我有孕妇坐在我车里 我不闯红灯
I’m not running the light with a pregnant lady in the car.
快开!
Just drive the car!
那你让我开 你吓死我了
You gotta let me just drive. You’re freaking me out.
你知道吗? -你就让我开
You know what? – Just let me do it.
不是我的 -我手♥机♥在后座
This isn’t me. – My phone is in the back seat.
是马场工头在找我 -好 静下来想想
It’s the foreman wondering where I am. – Right, just hold your horses.
你把它放哪了?
Yeah, ha ha. – What did you do with it?
天呐 那是什么东西?
Oh, my God. What the fuck is that?
什么东西?
What the fuck is what?
什么东西?
What the fuck is what?
你看见了什么东西
What the fuck is what? What are you looking at?
你看到了什么?告诉我
What did you see? Talk to me. What the fuck is what?
你在干什么?天呐 杰西卡 别这样
What are you doing? Oh, my God, Jess. Jess, don’t do that.
你到底…你怎么了?停下来!
Just what are you– What is wrong with you? No. Stop it! Stop it!
不要!
No, no, no!
停下!
Stop it! Stop it!
杰西卡你到底怎么了?停下 求你了
Jess, what the fuck is wrong with you? Jess, please. Stop it, Jess.
天呐!停下!
God damn it! Stop it! Please stop it!
快点!
Come on!
莉迪亚 你在干什么? -她怀孕了
Lydia, what are you doing? – She’s pregnant.
莉迪亚 现在不行 我们进去
Lydia, not now. Let’s go in.
她怀孕了
She’s pregnant.
你帮不了她!
You can’t help!
快点进来!
Hurry, come inside!
好的
Okay.
快点起来 亲爱的
Sweetheart, get up. Right now.
妈妈?
Mom.
别走
Please don’t go.
别走
Please don’t go.
嘿 嘿 嘿
Hey. Hey. Hey.
别往上看
Keep your eyes down.
把门打开 这个女的怀孕了
Open the door. This woman is pregnant.
把门打开! -不
Open the door! – No.
嘿!我是警♥察♥ 把门打开
Hey! Open the door. Police.
别开
Don’t open it.
我是警♥察♥!给我把门打开 -对不起
Police! Open the fucking door! – I’m sorry.
这是我家
It’s my house.
进来 快点!
Get in. Hurry!
来 你没事吧?
Come on. You good?
你还好吗?
Are you okay?
她去帮你的
She went to help you.
现在她死了
Now she’s gone.
大家显然都有一点吓坏了
Come on. Now everybody’s obviously just a little freaked out.
我很抱歉 -进来 到屋里来
I’m so sorry.?I’m so sorry. – Come in. Come inside the house.
我很抱歉
I’m so sorry.
来吧
Come on. Come on.
大家都没事吧?有人受伤吗? -有没有人有电♥话♥信♥号♥♥?
Is everybody all right? -Is anyone getting service in here?
你没有无线网吗? -我没有信♥号♥♥
You don’t have any Wi-Fi? -I have not gotten any.
拜托了!
Come on.
不好用 -我得联♥系♥上我的孩子
It’s not working. – I gotta get a hold of my kids.
还是没有
No, nothing.
亲爱的? -我没有任何信♥号♥♥
Honey? – Nothing. I have nothing.
他们在家吗? -不好意思
They’re at home? – Excuse me.
妈妈 给我打电♥话♥ 马上打
Mom? Mom, call me. Call me right now.
有事…喂?
Something… Hello? Hello?
它会搞乱你的神经系统
That thing fucks with your nervous system. I’ve seen it in my clients for weeks.
我在客户体内看到这东西 已经有好几个星期了
I’ve seen it in my clients for weeks.
嘿 我有没有说我是警♥察♥?
Hey, did I mention I’m a fucking cop?
你上警校 不代表你是警♥察♥
You’re in the Academy. Doesn’t make you a cop.
不管这是什么 很快有人会被派过来
Whatever it is, I’m sure they’ll send someone soon.
很快会发生的唯一件事是我们都会死
No, the only thing that will happen soon is we’re all gonna die soon.
这具有典型的生物战的特征
This has a classic bio-warfare signature.
一定是朝鲜或伊朗
North Korea or Iran.
道格拉斯 目前还没有人知道是什么
Douglas, that’s it. They don’t know what it is yet, okay?
我们都要保持冷静
We just all gotta try to stay calm.
是吗? -是的
Really? – Yeah.
拜托了
Please.
我们真♥他♥妈♥完蛋了
We are so fucking fucked.
我好像听见了
I think I heard one.
我们正在街上跑 我敢肯定 我感觉到什么
We were running up the street, and I swear to God, I– I felt something.
我听到了什么 -你看到了吗?是什么?
I heard something. – Did you see it? What was it?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!