Stay on the water until you hit the rapids.
那里水流湍急 非常危险
The water is fast there. It’s dangerous.
我们有几个人丢了性命
We’ve lost some people.
你们得看清楚
You need to see clearly.
什么意思? -你说看清楚是什么意思?
What does that mean? – What do you mean, see clearly?
你们得看
You will have to look.
瑞克 我们都戴着眼罩 我们看不了
I’m telling you. – Rick, we’ll have blindfolds on.
你这样说我就放心了
We can’t look.
I’m glad you said that.
其中一定要有一个人…
Someone will have to take a–
按流速计算 你们要准备好大概两天的旅程
Prepare for two days’ journey at the pace of the river’s current.
带超过两天需要的补给
Bring supplies for longer.
急流过后怎么找你呢?瑞克
How do I find you after the rapids, Rick?
你们会听见鸟声
You’ll hear the birds.
我们有很多鸟 跟着声音走
We’ve got a lot of them. Just follow the sound to us.
顺着河边小道 你们会碰到一面墙 墙上有一扇门
Down a small embankment, you’ll find a wall with a gate.
那是我们的…
That’s our–
他们的什么? -我们的什么?
That’s their what? – That’s our what?
瑞克?
Rick?
瑞克?
Rick?
有可能是真的
It could be real.
不 -或许是事实
No. – Could be the truth.
“或许”还不够 -万一瑞克能帮我呢?
Could be is not good enough. – What if Rick could help us?
万一瑞克和那帮人是一伙的呢?
And what if Rick is one of them?
但他知道鸟的事
Huh? Wait, he knew about the birds.
天呐 加里也知道鸟的事 他把鸟放进冰柜
Oh, my God. Gary knew about the birds and he put them in the freezer.
我不敢相信你真的在考虑这件事
I cannot believe you’re actually thinking about this.
每家房♥子都没食物了 我们得走了
Every house has run out of food. We have to move.
你真的以为我不知道吗?
You really don’t think I know that? You don’t think I know that?
我小时候 我们家有条像这样的船
When I was little, we had a boat just like this.
每年夏天 我们会把船拉到湖上
And every single summer, we would take it to the lake.
每年夏天都会
Every summer.
你们一定会很喜欢那里的 那里有树 有花
You guys would have loved it up there. They had trees. They had flowers.
湖水很暖和 天上飘着云
The water was warm, the clouds were in the sky.
所有孩子都在水里玩
We’d all play in the water. All the kids, all the children.
我们都会在水里与岸上来回跑
We would all just run up and down the shore.
世界上有别的孩子吗?
There were other children in the world?
有啊 就像你们一样
Yeah, just like you. Just like you.
像你们一样
Like you.
有一天我们看到了一棵巨大的橡树
One day, we saw this really, really big oak tree.
比这个房♥子还要大
It was bigger than this house.
大到我们连树顶都看不到
It was so big and old, I couldn’t see the top of it.
猜我们做了什么? -爬了树
Guess what we did? – Climbed it.
没错 我们爬了上去
We climbed it. Yes, we climbed it.
我们不断地爬 一直爬到树顶
We climbed it and climbed it until we got to the top.
猜我们爬到树顶后看到了什么?
Guess what we saw when we got to the top?
男孩!女孩!该睡觉了
Boy! Girl! Time for bed.
但汤姆在讲故事
But Tom’s telling a story.
就让我…快讲完了 -我不说第二遍 走了
Mal, let me just– We’re almost done. – I’m not gonna say it again. Come on.
女孩 走了
Girl, come on.
快点
Right now.
走了
Come on.
快点
Right now.
上♥床♥!
Bed!
你在干什么? -你在干什么?
What are you doing? – What are you doing?
现在他们就会以为 他们会和别的孩子去爬树
Now they think they’re gonna go outside and climb trees with all these new kids
看花草 看蝴蝶! -这只是个故事
and see butterflies and flowers! – It’s a story.
这不是故事 这是个谎言
It’s not a story. It’s a lie.
因为他们永远不会爬树 他们永远不会交新朋友
Because they’ll never climb trees, they are never gonna make new friends.
为什么要他们相信这些? -他们总得相信些什么
Why make them believe that? – They have to believe in something.
要是他们什么都不信 做这些有什么意义?
What is this for if they don’t have anything to believe in?
为了他们能生存 -生存并不是生活
So that they survive! – Surviving is not living.
听你的 他们会死的!
They’re gonna die if they listen to you!
生活不仅是生活本身 更是它蕴含的可能性
Life is more than just what is. It’s what could be.
你能把它变成什么
What you could make it.
就算你知道不可能实现 你也要给他们梦想
You need to promise them dreams that may never come true.
你明知道随时可能失去他们 但你会一样地去爱他们
You need to love them knowing that you may lose them at any second.
他们值得拥有梦想、爱和希望 他们值得拥有一个母亲
They deserve dreams. They deserve love. They deserve hope. They deserve a mother.
他们值得拥有一个母亲
They deserve a mother.
你还没给他们取名 马洛里 他们还是叫男孩、女孩
You haven’t given them names, Mal. Their names are Boy and Girl!
想想吧
Think about that.
我做的每一个决定都是为了他们
Every single decision I have made has been for them.
每一个决定
Every single one.
你知道我看到了什么吗?
You know what I saw?
在树顶上?
At the top of the tree?
我看到一个鸟窝
I saw a nest.
有五只鸟
With five birds.
在最顶端的树枝上
Sitting on the top branch.
然后它们都飞走了
And then they just flew away.
好 坐下!
Got it. Got it. Sit. Sit!
这里安全 进来吧
It’s safe. Come in.

Wow.
真的吗?
No, you did not.
估计变质了 -是啊
They’re probably stale. – Yeah.
过来
Come here.
我就喜欢这样的
Just how I like ’em.
对不起
I’m sorry.
抱歉 -我也是
Sorry. – Me too.
过来
Come here.
孩子们
Kids.
这是草莓
This is strawberry.
草莓就是这个味道的
This is what strawberry tastes like.
那是什么? -安静
What’s that? – Quiet.

Shh.
有人在家吗?
Anybody home?
带孩子们从后门走 我引开他们
Take the kids out the back. I’ll distract them.
如果我过15分钟还不回家的话 你就带着孩子们坐船走
If I’m not home in 15 minutes, you take the kids to the boat and you go.
我不会离开你! -马洛里
I’m not leaving you! – Mal.
不 我不会离开你 -听我说
No, I’m not leaving you. – Listen to me.
我非常爱你
I love you so much.
我爱你 快走
I love you. Go.
不! -快走 求你了
No! – Go. Please go.
保重 快走
Be good. Go.
走!
Go!
我出来了!
I’m coming out!
你好 朋友 -有什么要帮忙的吗?
Hey there, friend. – Can I help you?
不用了 朋友
I don’t think so, friend.
但我们可以帮你
We can help you though.
不 离开!
No. Go!
把眼罩摘下 -退后
Take off your blindfold. – Stand back.
退后! -她不会动的
Stand back! – She’s not moving.
哎 这里有个女的带着两个孩子
Hey. Got a woman and two kids over here.
它们要来了
They’re coming.
它们不会伤害你的
They won’t hurt you.
豁出去了
Fuck it. Fuck it.
相反
On the contrary…
它是很美丽的 朋友
it’s a beautiful thing, friend.
听好了 我只说一遍
Listen to me. I’m only gonna say this once.
我们要起程了 这次旅程会很艰苦
We are going on the trip now. It’s going to be rough.
你们必须严格按照我说的去做 不然我们到不了
You have to do every single thing I say or we will not make it.
明白吗?
Understand?
汤姆呢?
Where’s Tom?
他不来了
He’s not coming.
(在河上已四十二小时)
是时候了
It’s time. It’s time. It’s time.
记得急流吗?
You remember the rapids?
还记得我说的急流吗?
Remember I told you about the rapids?
我们离它很近了
Well, they’re close.
急流非常危险 我们想要渡过只有一个办法
It is very dangerous and there’s only one way for me to navigate through them.
必须有人得看
Somebody has to look.
我来看 -不 我会决定!明白吗?
I’ll look. – No. I will decide! Okay? I will decide.
让我想一下

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!