火炮闪闪发光
And the rockets’ red glare
炸♥弹♥轰轰作响
The bombs bursting in air
它们都是见证
Gave proof through the night
国旗
That our flag
安然无恙
Was still there
你说
O say does that
星条旗
Star-spangled
是否会
Banner yet
静止
Wave
在自♥由♥的
O’er the land of the
土地上
Free
在勇者的
And the home
家园上
Of the
飞扬
Brave
手放下
Order arms!
两周前我们带着施洛姆的尸体飞回了家
We were flying home with Shroom’s body two weeks ago,
当时
and there were these
飞机前部坐着一群平民
civilian contractors in the front of the plane.
都是刚刚从绿区回来
Bunch of chefs back from
在那边给领导做饭的厨子
working in the Green Zone for the big brass.
他们在巴格达大赚了一笔
These guys made a ton of money in Baghdad,
都在庆祝
and they’re all celebrating.
递给我们酒
Handing us drinks, and…
香槟和雪茄什么的
It’s like champagne and cigars.
而施洛姆就在后边
And then there’s Shroom in the back, just…
躺在那
just lying there, in…
在盖着国旗的棺材里
in his flag-covered box.
你还好吗
You doing okay?
我们在那边
We’re there.
只想活着熬过每一天
We just try to get through the day in one piece.
我最近在看一个心理医生
I’ve been seeing this shrink.
他以前在退伍军人医院工作
He used to work at the VA hospital,
-治疗过许多士兵 -小凯 我挺好的
– seeing a lot of soldiers… – Kat. I’m fine.
你”挺好的”
You’re “Fine”?
怎么可能
How?
比利 能不能不回去
Billy, what if you don’t go back?
说得就像我有得选一样
Like I have a choice.
可以啊
You could.
想退役有许多种办法
There are a ton of ways you could get shipped home.
至少可以不参战
Or at least out of active duty.
你是得过勋章的英雄 比利
I mean, you’re a decorated hero, Billy.
你做得够多了
You’ve done your part.
这不丢人
There’s no shame in it.
我了解过
I’ve done my research.
-我承诺了要献身 -献身于什么
– I made a commitment. – To what?
我们都清楚你入伍的原因
We both know exactly why you signed up.
好吧 我还是要回去 小凯
Okay, well, I’m going back, Kat.
你要是出什么意外 我也不活了
If anything happens to you, I’m gonna kill myself.
你干嘛干这种傻事
Now, why would you do a thing like that?
因为你是
‘Cause you’re, like,
我们家仅存的寄托了
the last solid thing we have left in this family.
你看我们现在
Come on, look at us.
那真是糟透了
That’s pretty fucked up.
就是糟透了
It is fucked up.
你说呢
What do you say?
我要回去 小凯
I’m going back, Kat.
我必须回去
I have to.
撞他 撞他
Hit him! Hit him!
拦住那小崽子 拦住他
Get that motherfucker! Get that motherfucker!
快快快
Go! Go, go, go, go!
-给点力啊 防守 -给点力啊
– Come on, D! – Come on!
-防守加油 -快点 快点
– Come on, D! – Come on! Come on!
防守线卫 你快被顶回去了
D-line, you’re getting blown back!
约翰逊两个赛季都补不上一个洞
Johnson hasn’t filled that gap in two seasons.
福 你三年都没
Foo, you haven’t filled the gap
-填过洞了 -闭嘴
– in, like, three years. – Shut up.
废柴 你们真垃圾
Losers, you suck!
伙计 能不能放尊重点
Dude, can you show some respect?
也没见你上场替他们打啊
I don’t see you out there fighting for ’em.
坐下吧 杀人机器 我知道了
Take a seat, killing machine. You got this.
你好 比利 我是保罗·沙滕医生
Hello, Billy? Dr. Paul Schatten here.
你姐姐凯瑟琳让我
Your sister Kathryn asked me…
橄榄球真无聊
Man, football is boring.
说什么呢
What are you talking about?
橄榄球完爆其他运动
Football kicks every other sports’ ass.
简直是打五秒钟球 拉十分钟家常
There’s, like, five seconds of game play for ten minutes
站在场上就是 你好啊 怎么样啊
of standing around checking in on each other. Hi. How you doin’?
-你好啊 -他们是在想对策
– You good? – That’s ’cause they’re planning it out.
你知道要花费多少心思和努力吗
Do you know how much thought and effort goes into this shit?
需要什么心思
How much thought…
你好 刚才断了
Hi. We got cut off.
我是保罗·沙滕医生
This is Dr. Paul Schatten.
我知道你在听
I know you’re listening.
比利 你姐姐和我聊过
Billy, your sister spoke to me.
她很担心你
She’s very concerned about you.
我认为完全
I believe there’s solid
有足够的理由让你不继续参战
grounds for taking you out of active duty.
等比赛结束
Now, Kathryn will drive
凯瑟琳会开车送你去退伍军人医院
you to the VA hospital right after the game.
我可以提交申请 在退役审核期间
And I can put in a request for a delay in your redeployment
暂缓对你的重新派遣
pending an honorable discharge hearing.
我知道做出选择不容易 比利
I know this isn’t an easy decision, Billy,
但这绝不有损荣誉
but there’s no dishonor in it.
许多士兵退役后都患有创后应激障碍却不知情
Many returning soldiers suffer from PTSD and are not diagnosed.
像你这样的人站出来得越多
The more courageous individuals like you come forward,
我们能帮助的人才越多
the more we can help others.
比利
Billy…
请你考虑一下 好吗
Please, think about it, okay?
有问题给我打电♥话♥
Call me if you have any questions.
再见 比利
Goodbye, Billy.
亚裔 橄榄球队里没有亚裔和拉美裔
Asian! There are no Asians or Latinos in football!
能不能消停地看会儿球
Well, just try to watch a little bit.
-好吧 我看 抱歉 -没准能涨点知识
– Okay, I’ll watch. I’m sorry. – You might learn a little thing or two.
我去厕所 马上回来
I’m gonna go to the bathroom. I’ll be back.
给点力呀
Come on!
你在伊♥斯♥兰♥之国伊♥拉♥克♥
And how are you enjoying
过得怎么样啊 二等兵林恩
your time here in sunny Iraq, Private Lynn?
-这个问题不好讲 -你的答案是什么
– That’s quite a question. – And what’s your answer?
好吧
All right.
这地方太差劲了
This place sucks.
大家都恨我们
People hate us.
一切都毫无意义
Nothing makes sense.
我宁愿回家
I’d rather go home.
回家
“Go home”?
在得州你基本上是废人一个了
Back in Texas, you were pretty much a wall-to-wall fuck-up.
嗯 差不多
Yeah, pretty much.
我知道这不是你
Look, I know this isn’t the most pleasant place
度过大好青春年华的最佳地点
for you to be spending the flower of your youth,
但我开始觉得 你或许有
but I’m beginning to think you might have an aptitude
当兵的天赋
for the soldiering business.
我一直在观察你 比利
I’ve been watching you, Billy.
出乱子的时候 你总是靠谱的
When the shit hits the fan, you’re always on point.
这里烂泥这么多
And with this bunch of broke dicks,
需要像你这样的人
that’s exactly what we need.
你属于这里
You belong here.
施洛姆八成会
You know, Shroom would probably
胡诌八扯一些因果报应之类的话
say some mumbo-jumbo horseshit about karma
说一切都是命中注定的
and everything happening as it’s been preordained.
所以也许你来这里也是有原因的
So, maybe there’s a reason you’re here.
好好想想吧 比利
Think about it, Billy.