幽默是强大的武器
A sense of humor is a powerful weapon.
我叫韦恩·菲斯特
My name is Wayne Pfister.
菲斯特油气公♥司♥ 家族私营
Pfister Oil & Gas. 100% family-owned.
我们在得克萨斯
We are digging deep to find
向下挖寻找新的能源
new sources of energy right here in Texas.
从巴内特页岩中通过
Extracting oil out of the Barnett
水力压裂技术提取石油
Shale with a process called “Hydraulic fracturing”.
我一些朋友的孩子和你们一起在那边当兵
See, some of my friends’ kids are servin’ over there with y’all,
所以对我来说减少我们
so it’s a personal thing for me,
对进口石油的依赖是份内的事
lessening our dependence on foreign oil.
我想着我工作得越好
I figure the better I do my job,
你们这些年轻人可以越早回家
the quicker we can bring you youngsters home.
谢谢 先生
Thank you, sir.
我们十分感谢您的努力
We certainly do appreciate your efforts.
你们看
From your own perspective,
我们在那边情况怎么样呢
how do you think we’re doing over there?
我们打得怎么样
How are we doing?
就我们个人来说
Just from our own perspective?
我远没有资格从大局来讲 先生
Well, I’m far from qualified to speak to the big picture, sir.
我可以打包票说
All I can tell you with any confidence
以杀戮为目的的交火
is that the exchange of force with intent to kill…
那真是改变心智的体验 先生
That is truly a mind-altering experience, sir.
面对那样的暴♥力♥肯定很艰难
I can only imagine how hard it is to face that level of violence.

No.
我们喜欢杀
We like going lethal.
这不就是你们给我们钱的目的吗 先生
I mean, isn’t that what you’re paying us for, sir?
找美国的敌人打仗
Take the fight to America’s
送他们下地狱
enemies and send them straight to hell?
如果我们不享受杀人 又有什么意义呢
If we didn’t enjoy killing people, what’d be the point?
还不如派维和部队去打仗
Might as well send the Peace Corps in to fight the war.
你可把我难住了
Well, I… I guess you got me there.
先生 你看这些人
Sir, you see these men?
我不知道他们在入伍之前是什么样子
I don’t know how they were before the Army got them,
但是你给他们一组武器几罐红牛
but you give them a weapon system and a couple Red Bulls
就能把任何动的东西炸飞
and they’ll blast the hell out of anything that moves.
-不是吗 B小队 -是 上士
– Ain’t that right, Bravo? – Yes, Sergeant!
明白我的意思了吗 先生 他们都是杀手
See what I mean, sir? They’re killers.
他们开心着呢
They’re having the time of their lives.
如果你的公♥司♥想从巴内特页岩里
So if your company wants to frack the living shit
压裂什么玩意儿 那是你的权力
out of the Barnett Shale, that’s fine, that’s your prerogative,
但是不要以我们的名义
but don’t go doing it on our account.
你有你的事 先生 我们有我们的
You got your business, sir, and we got ours.
你继续钻 先生 我们继续杀
You just keep on drillin’, sir, and we’ll keep on killin’.
好吧
Okay.
好吧
Okay.
我要走了
I’m gonna go now.
戴姆 退役后
Yo, Dave, after the Army, man,
你真应该考虑去演戏
you… you really should consider acting.
戴姆才不是演戏 他就是喜欢作弄人
Dime ain’t no act. He just likes fucking with people.
不然你以为演戏是什么
What do you think acting is, man?
该死 比利 为什么我
Damn it, Billy, why did I
一定要让那个好心人难堪呢
have to give that nice man such a hard time?
不好说 中士
Hard to say, Sergeant.
也许我就是个混♥蛋♥
Maybe I’m just an asshole?
也许是 中士
Maybe you are, Sergeant.
好样的 比利 就这么犀利
Good man, Billy. Stay sharp.
-曼戈 -什么事 兄弟
– Hey, Mango. – Yeah, buddy?
我在新闻发布会遇见了个姑娘
I met somebody at the press conference.
-啦啦队员 -别傻了 比利
– A cheerleader. – Don’t be an idiot, Billy.
告诉你 我和这个女孩 我们心意相通
I’m telling you, this girl and I… We sort of connected.
我们亲热了
Actually, we made out.
什么 然后你睡了她
What? And then you banged her?
说正经的
Man, this is serious.
我想再见到她 更了解她
I want to see her again, get to know her better.
我不想告诉你 比利 这你得去争取
I hate to tell you this, Billy, but you got to go for it
-马上 兄弟 -辛苦了
– right now, bro. – Thanks for your service.
为人♥民♥服务 因为等你回来后
Thank you. ‘Cause by the time we get back,
她会和大屁♥股♥后卫搞在一起
she’s gonna be fucking this big-ass linebacker.
兄弟 她就这样喊 啊 啊 比利是谁 啊
Buddy, she’s gonna be like, “Ay! Ay! Billy who? Ay!”
-去你的 混♥蛋♥ -我就说说
– Fuck you, asshole. – I’m just saying,
给她打电♥话♥
give her a call, man.
你没要她的电♥话♥ 是吗
You… You don’t have her number, do you?
比利啊比利
Billy, Billy, Billy, Billy, Billy.
还好吗
Hey, what’s up, vato?
还好吗
Yeah, what’s up, vato?
-不错 -我朋友比利
– Chillin’, chillin’. – Yeah. My friend Billy here
有点压力大 姑娘的问题
is feeling a little stress, you know? Girl troubles.
比利 我是赫克托 我有解决办法
Hey, Billy. I’m Hector. I got just the thing for that.
-我们去外面 -好的
– Let’s go outside. – All right.
这是什么地方
What is this place?
不是什么 不存在的地方之一
Nowhere, man. One of them place that don’t exist.
抽烟的好去处
Good for smoke breaks.
我们可以抽吗
You think we should?
他们能把我们怎样 比利
The hell are they gonna do, Billy,
送我们去伊♥拉♥克♥吗
send us to Iraq?
那都是什么
What’s that all about?
-诺姆的高端新体育场 -真大
– Norm’s fancy-ass new stadium. – It’s huge.
这个队很多年没打进季后赛了
This team hasn’t made the playoffs in, like, years.
-差劲 -没关系
– They suck. – Doesn’t matter.
有人花好几万呢
Some folks pay tens of thousands of dollars.
-买♥♥票吗 -只为了保留买♥♥票的权利
– For seats? – Just to reserve the right to buy seats.
天啊
Jesus.
有钱人 搞不懂
Rich people. I don’t get ’em.
他们也不懂你 比利
They don’t get you, either, Billy.
多谢分享 兄弟
Well… Thanks for sharing, my bro.
多谢了
Appreciate it.
支持军队嘛
Hey, got to support the troops.
吼啊
Hooah.
我在考虑入伍
You know, I’m thinking of signing up.
-真的吗 -是的
– For real? – Yeah.
我有个孩子 还有他妈
Well, I’ve got a kid and her mom,
我想照顾好他们
and I want to take care of them and all,
但是现在这世道 不好过
but the way it is now, it just isn’t working out.
一旦我入了伍 就不用担心保险了
Once I’m in the Army, won’t have to worry about insurance.
再说 他们提供入伍津贴 六千呢
Plus, they’re offering an enlistment bonus. Six thousand dollars.
六…
Six…
他们一分钱没花就把我骗来了 比利
They got my brown ass for free, Billy.
他们说 “签这里 蒙托亚先生”
They said, “Sign here, Mr. Montoya.”
好的大人 没问题 拿去吧
“Sí se?or. Yes, of course. Here, take it.”
都不明白我们笑什么
I don’t know why we’re laughing.
-明明很悲惨 -是很悲惨啊
– That pretty much sucks. – It definitely sucks.
-是吗 -是啊 我在那边的时候
– Yeah? – Yeah. All those days I was over there,
一直在想”我受够了这种狗日子”
I just kept thinking, “I am so done with this shit.”
但转念一想
You know? But then I’m like…
等服役期满以后
Okay, so when my time’s up…
等待我的日子会好到哪里去吗
what the hell’s waiting for me here gonna be any better?
去汉堡王打工什么的 去他妈的
Like, working at Burger King, you know? Fuck that.
然后我就会想起
That’s when I remember why
当初为什么要入伍了
I signed up in the first place, you know?
没错
Exactly.
我在这也是一团糟
Yo, what I got out here sucks.
不如入伍算了
So, I might as well join.
-还有什么可留恋 -还有什么可留恋
– What else is there? – What else is there?
还有什么可留恋
What else is there?
我们如此骄傲
Proudly we hailed
在黎明的最后一道曙光中欢呼
At the twilight’s last gleaming
是谁的星条旗
Whose broad stripes and bright stars
冒着一夜炮火
Through the perilous fight
在我军的碉堡上
O’er the ramparts we watched
依然高扬
Were so gallantly streaming

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!