通常开始前 我会感谢上帝
Now, normally, I like to give thanks to God before kickoff
感谢赐予我们的祝福
for the blessings we’ve received…
让我们赢得的比赛
And the games we’ve won.
但这次感恩节 我想向特别来宾致敬
But this Thanksgiving, I want to honor my special guests.
他们是B小队的士兵们
A group of soldiers called Bravo.
他们的到来提醒了我们
Their presence here serves as a reminder
我们不仅要感谢所得
that we must not only give thanks for our bounty,
还要捍卫它们
but we must also defend it.
面对严重威胁时 如果美国有意
And in times of grave threat, mount an aggressive offense
保住第一大国的位置
if America is to hang on to
我们就要强势进击
that trophy of being the greatest nation on Earth.
左门 右门
Door left, door right!
-负责右门 -赛克斯 福 弄起来
– Got door right. – Sykes! Foo, get them up!
起来 给老子起来
Get up! Get up! Get the fuck up!
-快 -起来
– Hurry up! – Come on!
不准动
Don’t fuckin’ move!
不准动 待在这儿
Don’t fuckin’ move! You stay right there.
-好 -站好
– Okay. – You stay!
-福 查后面 -收到
– Foo, check the back. – Got it.
-安全 -房♥间安全
– All clear. – Room clear.
-检查厨房♥ -有武器吗
– Check that kitchen. – Do you have any weapons?
他什么都没有
No. He doesn’t have anything.
叫我告诉你 这儿什么都没有
He says to tell you there’s nothing here.
你有没有跟反联盟部队合作
Are you working with the anti-coalition forces?
荒唐 他只是个普通人
This is ridiculous. He is a simple man.
他要照顾家人
He’s taking care of his family.
他不是敌人
He is not the enemy.
你藏♥人♥藏东西没有
Are you hiding anyone or anything?
-乱来 他不是 -看这玩意
– That’s crazy. He’s not… – Look at this shit.
怎么着 还说自己没武器
Come on. You just said you had no weapons.
只是私有枪♥支♥ 用来保护家人
It is a personal gun. For personal use to defend his family.
没有政♥府♥ 没有法治
There’s no government, no law.
难不成我拿把手♥枪♥抗击美军吗
You think I’m going to fight the Americans with a pistol?
这些证件呢
And these papers?
他曾是陆军上校
He was a colonel in the military.
这些是私人物品 回忆罢了
These are his personal things, his memories.
我们还要搜查别的房♥子 中士
We got more houses to get to, Sergeant.
他说什么
What’s he saying?
翻译
Interpret!
抱歉 他很不安 他没有…
Sorry, he’s upset. He’s not…
中士 看看这个
Hey, hey, hey, Sergeant, check this out.
住手
Enough! Enough!
绑好他们送到卡车上
Zip them up and put them in the truck!
你不怕我吗
Do you not fear me?
我动真格的 滚开
I’m fuckin’ serious… Get the fuck off!
冷静 冷静点
Easy. Easy, man. Easy.
冷静
Go easy.
他说他知道一旦他被带走就回不来了
He says he knows once you take him he’s not coming back.
告诉他们我们只是要确认他们的身份
Tell them we’re just going to verify their identities.
之后就送他们回到家人身边
Then they’ll be brought back to their family.
我们给他们热情无比的得州式欢迎
So let’s give ’em a big-as-all-hell Texas welcome.
-给你 -谢谢
– Here you go. – Thank you.
-喝什么 -橙汁吧
– Hey, what’ll you have? – How about an OJ?

Cool.
多谢了 乔
Thanks a lot, Joe.
-好样的 -就这样
– My man. – Hell, yeah.
全都赶到一起了 就占你一会儿时间
Hey, it’s all coming together. Just taking a little time.
你怎样为这电影提供资金
Now, how you gonna finance this film?
好莱坞有很大兴趣
We have a lot of interest in Hollywood.
这是个问题 阿尔伯特
That’s a problem, Albert.
在我看来 B小队在这儿
The way I see it, Bravo’s here,
而好莱坞远在天边
and Hollywood is way the heck over there.
坦白讲 我觉得影棚里的家伙们
And frankly, I don’t think these studio folks
想要抓住B小队故事的精髓
have the moral fortitude
还要提高一下道德水准
to grasp the true stakes of Bravo’s story.
说得有道理 诺姆 有道理
You have a point there, Norm. You have a point.
你的意思是不同意吗
What do you mean you don’t disagree?
如果你同意 来投钱
If you agree, then buy the thing.
如果你不同意 就别投
If you disagree, then don’t.
因为当你说你不同意时
Because when you’re telling me you don’t disagree,
我听到的就是你没有主见
what I hear is you don’t have an opinion whatsoever.
打扰了 女士
Sorry, ma’am.
手脚离它们的嘴远点儿
Just keep your hands and feet away from their mouths
以免受伤
and you won’t get hurt.
我就这意思 而你一直在重复
That’s what I’m saying, and you keep saying the same thing.
给我…
I mean, give me…
比利 给我们讲讲
So, Billy, tell us about everything.
爸 你能把那玩意儿关了吗
Dad, would you turn that shit off?
吵死了
It’s loud in here.
他不需要听这些宣传
He doesn’t need to be hearing all this propaganda…
凯瑟琳
Kathryn.
他们会损害经济
They could cripple the economy,
强制大范围的隔离 造成疾病和死亡
force widespread quarantines, and cause sickness and death.
那边怎么样
So, how’s it going?
很奇怪
It’s weird.
我们除掉了他们的独♥裁♥者
I mean, we got rid of their dictator,
现在他们既打我们又互相打
and now they’re fighting each other as well as us.
我们给他们建下水道系统和学校
We’re getting ’em sewer systems and building schools,
他们甚至没有课本
and they don’t even have textbooks.
我们是士兵 我们怎么会知道那些东西
We’re soldiers. What do we know about stuff like that?
相信你们尽了最大的努力了
I’m sure y’all are doing the best you can.
是啊 在一场
Yeah, with an illegal war
本不该挑起的非法战争中
that we should’ve never started in the first place.
那些我们一直听到的大规模杀伤性武器呢
What about all those WMDs we keep hearing about?
你看到了吗
You see any?
那推行民♥主♥呢
How about bringing democracy to the country,
-有效果吗… -凯瑟琳 饭桌上别讨论政♥治♥
– is that working out… – Kathryn, no politics at the table.
-我们都知道那战争是为了什么 -是啊 石油
– We all know what that war is about. – Yeah, right. The oil?
你什么都懂 小凯
Like you know everything, Kat.
你比华盛顿的那群人都优秀
Like you’re better than all the people in Washington?
是 我认为如果他们那么想打仗
Yeah, I think if they want a war so bad,
他们应该自己去打
they should fight it themselves.
不值得再搭上一条国人的命
It’s not worth another American life,
特别是我弟弟的
especially not my brother’s.
凯瑟琳
Kathryn.
-你儿子 -够了
– Your son. – That’s enough!
怎么回事 阿尔伯特
What’s the matter, Albert?
不喜欢蛋糕吗
Don’t like cake?
洛杉矶的人都在吃火鸡
Everybody in LA is eating turkey.
我最讨厌等了
This is the part I hate, waiting around.
知道我在那边怎么打发时间吗
Know what I do over there to kill time?
不敢问
I’m afraid to ask.
我想象我的孩子
I imagine my kid.
这里 我想象和他们一起玩 能让我改头换面
Up here. I imagine playing with him, man. It just levels me up.
你在那边做什么 你的专长是什么
What you do over there? What’s… What’s your specialty?
通信
Communications.
告诉你 阿尔 等我退役了
And I’m telling you, Al, when I get out,
我可以坐办公室里做信息技术的工作
I could be like one of them IT guys up in some office, man.
你有能力
You got a skill, man.
我需要这样的人
I need one of them.
你好
Hello.
诺姆招待得怎么样
How has Norm been treating you fellas?
很好 先生 球场的蛋糕简直太好吃了
Excellent, sir. Stadium cake’s just out of this world.
很好 我只想来
Well, good. I just wanted to come
告诉你们我多么感谢你们
over here and tell you all how much I appreciate you.
该死 我想你们现在
Oh, heck. I bet you boys have
赞美的话也听够了吧
had just about your fill of compliments by now.
不 我们就靠赞美的话呢
No. We thrive on them, sir.
在面对敌人狂热的仇恨时
It’s the compliments that keep us going.
赞美让我们继续战斗
You know, in the face of the enemy’s fanatical hatred.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!