你还好吧
You okay?

Yeah.
只是有点累
I’m just a little beat.
这一路很漫长吧
Sounds like it’s been a long tour.
-伊♥拉♥克♥还是美国 -都是
– Iraq or America? – I guess both.
我叫菲松
I’m Faison.
-什么 -菲松
– Say again? – Faison.
菲 松
F-a-i-s-o-n.
我知道你 斯托瓦的比利·林恩
And I know who you are, Billy Lynn from Stovall.
我曾祖母是1937年的斯托瓦小姐
My great-grandmother was Miss Stovall, 1937.
如何
How ’bout that?
大家都说她能当选那年的得克萨斯小姐
Everyone said she had a shot at winning Miss Texas that year.
是吗 结果如何
Really? And how’d she do?
第三名
Second runner-up.
大家都说该她赢 但背地有些交易
Everybody said she should’ve won, but the fix was in.
你也知道选美是怎么回事
You know how those pageant deals work.
嗯 我知道
Yeah, I do.
其实吧 我不知道
Actually, no, I don’t.
我完全不懂选美是怎么回事
I have no idea how those pageant deals work.
我对任何事都不大明白
I don’t know much about anything, really.
差点骗了我
Could have fooled me.
我已经习惯了
I’ve gotten kind of used
说别人想听的话
to telling people stuff they want to hear.
没有 你在外边说得很好
No. You put it right out there.
很有力
And that’s strong. I mean…
和敌人贴身扭打
Grappling with the enemy up close like that.
朋友之死 你就在他身边
Your friend’s death. You were right there with him.
跟一屋陌生人说这些
Can’t be easy talking to
心里肯定也不好受
a roomful of strangers about those things.
因一生中最糟的一天而受表彰 挺怪的
It is sort of weird being honored for the worst day of your life.
就像
It’s like…
罢了
Never mind.
做拉拉队员感觉如何
So, what’s it like being a cheerleader?
真想知道吗
You really want to know?
嗯 想知道
Yeah. I really do.
真的
Really.
挺棒的
Well, it’s great.
人们在电视上看到我们
I mean, people see us on TV,
认为我们就那么回事
and they think that’s all there is to it.
跳舞啊开心啊
You know, dancing and having fun,
但我们工作的主要内容其实是社区服务
but community service is actually the main part of our job.
去医院探望病人 陪贫困儿童玩耍
Visiting hospitals, working with underprivileged kids,
那类事
stuff like that, you know?
我认为服务他人
To me, that’s been the most
是身为拉拉队员
satisfying thing about being a cheerleader,
最有满足感的部分 精神层面的满足
serving others. The spiritual aspect of it.
比利
Billy,
你信基♥督♥吗
are you a Christian?
我还在探索
I’m searching.
你祷告吗
Do you pray?
祷告得不够
Not as much as I should.
我去教堂一直收获不大
I never got much from going to church,
但在伊♥拉♥克♥这次战斗中
but then in Iraq, in the middle of all this shooting,
我朋友蘑菇 布里姆中士中了枪
my friend Shroom, Sergeant Breem, gets hit.
他当时
He’s just, you know,
躺在那儿 血流不止
lying there, bleeding out.
我到他面前 突然 此生第一次
And when I go to him, suddenly, for the first time in my life,
我感觉离什么很近
I feel close to something…
说不清楚 那是比自己广大的东西
I don’t know, bigger than myself.
蘑菇离世那一刻
And when Shroom died,
我感觉有什么穿过了自己
I felt something passing through me,
也许
like…
也许是他的灵魂
Like his soul or…
我也说不清
I don’t know.
比利
Billy.
通常就是那样
Most of the time, that’s how it works.
生活越发黑暗 我们觉得光亮全失
Life gets so dark, and we think all the light’s gone out of us,
但光明永在
but it’s always there.
只要把门开个小口 光就会倾泻而入
If we just open the door a crack, the light comes pouring in.
我们如何看待每次
You know how we kept looking at each…
我们今日的相遇就是上帝的意思
I think God wanted us to meet today.
我们均受感召 成为世间的光
We are all called to be his lights out in the world.
我真心认为我们
And I truly believe that we…
听着 你要是做不到
Look, if you couldn’t deliver,
要不告诉大家那个数
why’d you tell the guys that number?
现在他们以为自己退伍后能享福
Now they think they’re coming home to Jacuzzis and shit.
我说了有很多事要做
I told them a lot of things have to happen.
洛杉矶在庆祝感恩节
It’s Thanksgiving in LA.
只是需要更多时间
I just need more time to deliver.
-没那么多时间 阿尔伯特 -我知道
– Yeah, we don’t have time, Albert. – I… I know.
-天啊 你怎么了 -没啥
– Jesus, what happened to you? – Nothing.
怎么看着像刚来了一发
Why do you look like you just got laid?
大家聚拢 队里有小礼物给各位
Gather round, boys. Here’s a little gift for you from the team.
给我回答
Answers.
-谢谢 -这些都是比赛用球
– Thank you. – Now, these are actual game balls.
但写几个字
But they’ll look better
看着更棒不是吗
with a little ink on ’em, don’t you think?
吼啊 谢谢你
Hooah. Thank you.
给你
There you go.
谢谢 先生
Thank you, sir.
-谢谢 -不客气
– Thanks. – No problem.
听我说
Hey, listen.
你们用什么武器
What you carry out there?
主要武器是M4卡♥宾♥枪♥
Most of the time my weapon’s the M4,
标准半自动突击步♥枪♥
standard semi-automatic assault rifle.
我也用过几次点50
A few times I’ve been on the .50,
架在军用悍马上
what we carry on top of our Humvees.
那是重型机♥枪♥
That’s a heavy machine gun,
每分钟打出550发炮弹
lays down 550 rounds a minute.
那种燃♥烧♥弹♥可以穿透两三厘米厚的钢板
Incendiary rounds that could punch through an inch of steel.
M4
The M4.
打中之后是什么效果
I mean, what does it do when it… When it hits somebody?
-一团糟 -但杀死了吗
– Fucks ’em up. – But does it kill them?
我是想知道它的阻止能力
I mean, stopping power’s what I’m getting at.
打身体应该不行 所以我们都往脸上打
Maybe not with a body shot. That’s why we aim for the face.
点50 我在《枪♥支♥弹♥药♥》杂♥志♥上看过
The .50, I read about that sucker in Guns & Ammo.
从上世纪二十年代就用于各项战事
Been in every single war since the 1920s.
它怎么样
What’s that one like?
用点50打人 会把人打碎
Well, you hit someone with a .50, it takes ’em apart like…
像一片粉色的雾
Like a pink mist.
你杀过人吗
You ever kill somebody?
就是
I mean, like…
看他们死
Watch ’em die?

Yes.
什么感觉
What’s that feel like?
在那个过程中 没有任何感觉
It doesn’t feel like anything. Not while it’s happening.
拜托 老兄
Come on, man.
-跟我们说说 -说吧
– You can tell us. – Come on.
你撞上别人是什么感觉 真切碰触到
What’s it feel like when you hit somebody? Like, really connect.
瞧他们用来防身的破烂玩意
Look at the crap they use to protect themselves.
-你们有哪怕一半吗 -没
– Do you guys have half this shit? – Nope.
抓个装备包 拿些回去
Grab an equipment bag and you can take some back.

Do it.
比利 找到他们藏类固醇的地方了吗
Hey, Billy, find where they’re keeping the steroids?
罗伊
Roy.
见过我太太 妮姬
You remember my wife, Nikki.
这是蒂芙尼 失陪
Tiffany. Excuse me.
你好 没想到你能来
Hello. Thrilled you could come.
靠过来
Come on in.
多谢
Thank you.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!