伊♥斯♥兰♥教♥徒♥不会冲浪
Hajji don’t surf!
卡 这句不是…
Cut! That was not in the…
B小队祝您和您的家人…
Bravo Squad would like to wish you and your family…
卡 注意点
Cut! People, we…
B小队祝您和您的家人
Bravo Squad would like to wish you and your family
感恩节快乐
a very happy Thanksgiving.
冲啊
Go team!
达拉斯玩蛋去吧
Dallas sucks horse cock!
-嘘 -你玩蛋去吧
– Boo! – You suck!
美国大兵真又强
American soldiers strong and true,
战场打仗一级棒
the best in the world at what they do.
你们保家又卫国
Thanks for keeping us safe and strong…
B小队
Come on, Bravo.
没人能够伤害我
…against all those who would do us harm.
B小队 美国 B小队 美国
Bravo, USA! Bravo, USA!
美国
USA!
想见见一队
Now, if you want to talk about
会穿衣服又会亮相的人吗
a group that knows how to suit up and show up,
就在这
well, here they are.
我们国家的精英
The best our nation has to offer.
我得说 我从没有…
I have to say, I have never…
我看到B小队的那段视频后
I have never been prouder to be an American
我为自己是美国人感到无比自豪
than when I saw that footage of Bravo in action.
就我个人而言 反恐战争
Now, it’s my personal feeling that the War on Terror
是这世界上
may be just about as pure a fight
最纯粹的善恶之战
between good and evil as we’re likely to ever see.
萨♥达♥姆♥·侯赛因掌权
And would the world be a
世界会更美好吗
better place with Saddam Hussein in power?
巴格达的穆♥罕♥默♥德♥夫妇
I bet a grateful Mr. And Mrs. Mohammed Q Public in Baghdad
应该会告诉你不是这样
would have a thing or two to tell the naysayers about that.
我前几天跟总统会面了
Now, I was visiting with the President recently,
他保证 我们现在绝对占优势
and he assured me we are winning this war, make no mistake.
眼睛盯紧目标 就能获胜
As long as we keep our eye on the ball, we shall prevail.
-先生 -欢迎来到得州
– Sir. – Welcome to Texas.
想想中场表演
So, what are your feelings
你是什么感受
as you look forward to the halftime show?
部队不允许我们有感受 先生
We weren’t issued feelings, sir.
我们能应对一切
My men are ready for anything.
只要不跳舞就行
Just don’t ask us to dance, and we’ll be all right.
女士
Ma’am.
睡眠或是适应家里的生活有问题吗
Any trouble sleeping or readjusting to life back home?
没问题
No, ma’am.
睡得挺好
I sleep fine.
我也是
Yeah, I’m good.
后面的先生
Sir in the back.
最艰难的任务是哪次
What was your hardest mission?
失去布里姆中士那次
When we lost Sergeant Breem.
我们在那边有作用吗
Are we making a difference over there?
当然有了 我们代表美国
Absolutely, sir. America’s out there
每天都为他们制♥造♥几十个愤怒的自杀袭击者
producing dozens of suicidally pissed-off insurgents every day.
我们在那边有作用吗
Are we making a difference over there?
是有作用的
I think we are, yes.
当然有作用的
We are making a difference, definitely.
你们不开心的时候怎么开心
What do you do during your downtime? For fun.
撸管
Masturbate.
-撸管 -撸得遍地都是
– Masturbate. – Masturbate, just all over the place.
你们不开心的时候怎么开心
What do you do during your downtime? For fun.
一般来说每天都有12到14个小时执勤
Most days we’re putting in 12 to 14 hours.
有了空闲嘛
When we get a little kick-back time, though…
几位
Guys?
我喜欢举铁
I like to lift weights.
我玩游戏
I play video games.
我有好多纸板游戏
I have a plethora of board games.
我女儿给我寄了一份”滑道和梯子”
Yeah, my… My baby girl sent us her copy of Chutes and Ladders.
时刻为战斗做准备
Keeps us battle-ready.
“我喜欢杀死敌人
“I like to kill my enemies
再听他们妻子的悲鸣”
and listen to the lamentation of their women.”
是《蛮王柯南》里的
That’s from Conan the Barbarian.
我一直想说这个
I just always wanted to say that.
后面的先生
Sir in the back.
B小队那天在安萨卡
So, what inspired Bravo to
是如何做出那样的选择的呢
do what it did that fateful day at AI-Ansakar?
技术兵林恩
Specialist Lynn was the first
首先意识到了那里的状况
to recognize what was going on down there.
也是第一个行动的
He was also the first one to react.
这个问题应该由他回答
I think he’s the appropriate one to answer your question.
说实话
To tell you the honest truth,
我真的不太记得了
sir, I don’t remember all that much.
我看到了蘑菇 布里姆中士被拖走了
I saw Shroom, Sergeant Breem, being dragged away,
我想把他弄回来
so I wanted to get him back.
然后平时的训练起作用了
And I guess my training just kicked in.
你获封银星勋章时
According to your Silver Star citation,
他们说你和抵抗力量肉搏了
you were in hand-to-hand combat with one of the insurgents.
是吗
Is that right?
主要是还击和援助布里姆中士
I mostly returned fire and rendered aid to Sergeant Breem.
但你也近距离对抗敌人了
Yeah, but you also got to engage the enemy up close.
能有这种经历的可不多
I mean, not many soldiers are given that kind of experience.
“能有” 我可不想这么做
“Given”? I mean, it’s not what I wanted to do.
那家伙突然攻击我 我们
The… The guy just jumped me, and we…
那是什么感觉
What was it like?
什么什么感觉 先生
What was what like, sir?
跟敌人近身接触
Well, to be so close to the enemy.
我们也没多少时间熟络
It wasn’t like we had that much time to get acquainted.
都发生得太快了 我不过
Look, it all happened real fast, okay? I just…
这并非我引以为豪的事 但是
It’s not something I’m real proud of, but…
我做了该做的
You know, I did what I had to do.
美♥利♥坚♥
USA!
印度人早悟了 比利
Yeah, the Hindus were onto something, Billy.
我们现在就是他们所谓的”因果报应”
Ours is what they called “The karma of action.”
战士之路
The way of the warrior.
都要成为那种战士了
Sorry fucking excuse
还拿这个作借口真是烂透了
for a warrior I’m turning out to be.
除非你不断追问原因
Only if you keep asking why.
如”为什么巡逻时我总在最危险的位置”
Like, “Why must I always take point on patrol?”
或”为什么非得杀人”
Or, “Why must I kill?”
总想得到答案 这不过是欲望 兄弟
Always wanting answers? That’s just desire, bro.
那鬼东西会让你陷进自己的世界
And that shit’ll trap you inside of yourself.
相信我 那地方你也不想待
And believe me, you don’t want to be there,
尤其在这儿的时候
especially when you’re out here.
嗯 假如我的欲望是不被杀死呢
Yeah. Well, what if I desire not to get killed?
担心也没用
Well, it’s useless to worry about it.
要击中你的子弹 早已射出了
If a bullet’s gonna get you, it’s already been fired.
别担心
Don’t worry.
有什么建议吗
Any suggestions?
“实施必须采取的行动时
“Always perform with detachment
“总伴以超然态度
“any action you must do.
“在我面前 放弃一切行动”
“And surrender all actions to me.”
大战前夜战士阿周那心头踌躇
This is what Krishna tells the warrior Arjuna
这是黑天对他说的话
when he’s hesitating the night before the great battle.
黑天 就是那个蓝皮肤吧
Krishna. That’s the dude with the blue skin, right?
毗湿奴的一个化身 是至高神明
An avatar of Vishnu, the supreme deity.
在我们得州可不是
Not in my part of Texas.
听着 比利
Look, Billy,
不一定非得是神灵或国家
it doesn’t have to be about God or country.
只要比你自己广大就好
Just find something bigger than yourself.
其实有些人宁愿认为自己已经死了
Some actually prefer to believe they’re already dead.
鲍勃 很高兴你问了那个问题
Bob, I’m glad you asked me that question,
因为这让我
because it gives me the
有机会澄清误解
opportunity to clear up a few misconceptions.
见鬼
Shit.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!