Specialist William Lynn,
技术兵马赛力诺·蒙托亚
Specialist Marcellino Montoya,
技术兵西奥多·杨
Specialist Theodore Yang,
技术兵罗伯特·厄尔·科克
Specialist Robert Earl Koch,
二等兵罗迪斯·贝克威思
Private Lodis Beckwith
及二等兵肯尼斯·赛克斯
and Private Kenneth Sykes.
美♥利♥坚♥
USA!
如果你有勃起障碍
If you suffer from erectile dysfunction,
可能是由于供血不足
it could be due to inadequate blood flow…
没错
Figures.
上士 请求换座
Sergeant, request permission to switch seats.
拒绝请求 林恩专业军士
Permission denied, Specialist Lynn.
你要代队受罪 出去吸引战火
You will take it for the team. Move out and draw fire.
收到
Roger that.
我在电视上见过你
Hi. I saw you on the TV.
就像电影一样 真是太骄傲了
It was just like a movie. I was just so proud.
你们是最棒的 我陪着你们
You guys are the best. I’m right there with you.
倒不是真的跟你们去伊♥拉♥克♥
No. Not with you in Iraq, but…
我表哥女朋友的弟弟也在伊♥拉♥克♥服役
My cousin’s girlfriend’s brother is also serving in Iraq.
你让我想起我的亡夫弗雷德了
You remind of my dear late husband, Fred.
我也穿制♥服♥ 但是…
I wear a uniform, too, but…
你的视频我看了有…
I must have watched your video, like…
然后在费卢贾扔个大炸♥弹♥
Then we could drop a big one on Fallujah.
可你们才是真正出了力的
But you boys, you’re the real thing.
-…你们崇高的牺牲 -…记住你的
– …your supreme sacrifice. – …keep you in my heart.
就像《诗89篇》里说的一样
Just like it says in the 89th Psalm.
…天堂里有72个处♥女♥等着 为什么是72个
…gettin’ 72 virgins in Heaven. Why 72?
-谢谢你们 -好样的
– Thank you. – Yes, sir.
-真不错 -不错
– Good job. – Good job.
真棒
Very cool.
乔什 我饿死了
Josh, man, I’m starving right now.
能停下来吃块披萨吗
Can we please stop and get a slice of pizza,
-热狗什么的也行 -不好意思 我们…
– a hot dog, something? – I’m sorry, man, we just…
还得去端区录视频
We have to head to the end zone now for the video shoot.
-什么视频 -没人告诉你们吗
– What video shoot? – They didn’t tell you guys?
官方的球队问候里要有你们
You’re gonna be starring in the official team greeting.
-加油美国 -等等 那…
– Go America! – Wait, what about…
那中场呢 乔什
What about halftime, Josh?
还在等总部发来情报
I am still waiting on intel from HQ.
还”情报” “总部” 那是《特种部队》说的
“Intel”? “HQ”? That’s, like, G.I. Joe talk, Josh.
说真的 乔什 你会照应我们的吧
Hey, but seriously, Josh, you’re gonna look out for us, right?
我们可不想上了电视跟个傻子似的 明白吗
We don’t want to look like a bunch of morons on TV. Understand?
-当然 -你是士兵 曼戈
– Of course. – You are a soldier, Mango.
时刻准备着
Just be prepared.
是啊 可我一直想知道是为什么准备着
Yeah, but prepared for what, is what I’m trying to find out.
不管为了什么 去了伊♥拉♥克♥还没明白吗
For whatever. Have you not learned this yet from being in Iraq?
在伊♥拉♥克♥ 大家只想杀了你
You see, in Iraq, people just try to kill you,
不是想让你像个白♥痴♥
not make you look like a douche bag.
那就不用担心了
Oh, shit. Don’t worry about that, bro.
在我这你永远是个白♥痴♥
You’ll always be a douche bag in my book.
好了各位 没事的
Okay, okay, guys, it’s gonna be fine.
等一下 麦克劳林少校呢
But sorry, one second. Where’s Major McLaurin?
该死
Shit.
罗迪斯 赛克斯 去把大麦克带到端区
Lodis, Sykes, go find Major Mac. Bring him to the end zone.
-遵命 中士 -乔什
– Yes, Sarge. – Josh?
-镇痛药呢 -该死 不好意思
– Advil? – Oh, shit, shit. Sorry.
非常抱歉 没问题
I’m sorry. Sorry. Yes, yes.
马上给你去弄
I will definitely get that for you right away.
好了 你们在这等着
Okay. Okay, so you guys can just wait right here,
我去告诉他们我们准备好了
and I will go tell them that we’re ready.
-那不是麦克少校吗 -真是惊喜不断啊
– Wait, there’s Major Mac. – Wonders never cease.
我来理理 你说想要枪战
So, so let’s get this straight. You say you want the shooting,
想要爆♥炸♥ 但是不能骂人 不能抽烟
you want stuff blowing up, but no swearing and no smoking?
他就不用透口气吗
That guy ever come up for air?
没事的 哥们
It’s cool, man.
-在帮我们谈生意呢 -最好是
– Man’s closing our deal. – Better be.
买♥♥不成车我妈肯定可生气了
My mom’s gonna be pissed if I don’t get her that car, man.
比利 跑个位
Hey, Billy. Go long.
没问题
You got it!
最后关头 技术兵林恩脱颖而出了
Specialist Lynn comes through in the clutch!
好好好 是史蒂芬
Yeah, yeah, yeah, that’s Steven.
是史蒂芬 回头打给你
That’s Steven. I gotta call you back.
史蒂芬打来了 好了 再见
It’s Steven. He’s calling. Okay, bye.
-上吧 -预备 瞄准 开火
– Hey! Let’s go! Let’s go! – Ready, aim, fire!
-玩橄榄球吗 阿尔伯特 -玩一点
– Play football, Albert? – I play a little bit.
-放开我 -别靠近我这片
– Get off me! – Get the hell off my field!
出去 快出去
Get off now! Get off!
-曼戈 曼戈 曼戈 -你们出去
– Mango, Mango, Mango! – Hey, you! Get off!
我们是不是该出去了
I think we need to get off the field.
-继续 -让他们玩吧
– Go! Go! – Let ’em play!
-出去 出去 -别这样
– Get off! Get off! – Dude!
出去 放下球 别进我这片
Off! Let go of that ball! Get off the field! Get off…
-放他下来 -我帮你把这个越共分子…
– Put him down! – I’m taking this Viet Cong off your…
你们小心点
You boys better watch out.
他可在意自己这片场地了
That gentleman’s pretty touchy about his field.
比赛结束了 大伙站好吧
Hey, game’s over, boys. Come on, rally up.
走吧 走吧
Let’s go, guys, let’s go.
他不在乎我们的牺牲啊 先生
Hey, the man don’t care about our sacrifices, sir.
保护他不受大规模杀伤性武器伤害什么的
Keeping his ass safe from WMDs and stuff.
说句公道话 场地他是保养得不错
Well, to be fair, he does do a good job keeping up the grounds.
曼戈
Hey, Mango.
这么多草
Doesn’t all that green
你就不想爬上割草机
make you just want to crank up that lawnmower
-割个痛快 -是人造草皮 白♥痴♥
– and have a go at it? – It’s AstroTurf, you moron.
稍息 稍息 稍息
At ease, at ease, at ease.
抱歉 先生 我们就是这么聊天的
My apologies, sir. That’s just how we talk amongst ourselves.
好的垃圾话我还是欣赏的
I can appreciate good trash talk.
虽然不是最好的 但还是不错
It’s not the best I’ve heard, but still pretty good.
-谢谢你 先生 -我只是说…
– Why, thank you, sir. – All I’m saying is,
墨西哥人都喜欢…
any beaner would love a…
必须得来一发
-尊敬一下别人 -够了 曼戈 好了
– Hey, show some respect. – Lock it up. Mango, come on.
都看前方
Eyes front, y’all.
重要目标 十一点钟方向 二十米外 天哪
High-value target, 11 o’clock, 20 meters. Goddamn!
不好意思
Excuse me.
-那不是未来的曼戈夫人吗 -真是什么都不愿意错过
– I see Mrs. Mango right there. – Doesn’t miss a thing, does he?
-走吧 -你好
– Come on. – Hey.
-听哨声 -走吧
– On the whistle. – Let’s go.
比赛结束之前一定要
回复
坏消息吗
Bad news?
没有 您是…
No, sir. Are you…
没错 你是技术兵威廉·林恩吧
That’s right. And you must be Specialist William Lynn, right?
技术兵林恩 我一直想着见你
Specialist Lynn, I’ve been looking forward to meeting you.
-见到您很荣幸 先生 -是我荣幸
– It’s an honor to meet you, sir. – The honor’s mine.
你现在成为了传统的一部分
You’re part of a famous tradition now.
奥迪·墨菲听说过吗
Audie Murphy? You heard of him?
阿♥拉♥莫的英雄 听说过他们吧
Heroes of the Alamo. I know you heard of them.
大家都知道得州人是最棒的战士
Everybody knows Texans make the best fighters.
我倒从没这么想过 先生
I never thought of it that way, sir.
还挺谦虚 我喜欢
And modest, too. I like that.
-你是从斯托瓦来的吧 -没错
– You’re from Stovall, correct? – Yes, sir, I am.
我就知道 我在甜水镇附近长大的
I know it. Grew up near Sweetwater myself.
第一家房♥地♥产♥公♥司♥就开在那边
Started my first real estate company in the area.
打扰一下 奥格斯比先生
Excuse me, Mr. Oglesby.
录像这边一切就绪了
Everything’s ready for the videotaping, sir.
球这样拿起来
Okay, now hold your balls up like this.
-笑得灿烂点 姑娘们 -准备好了吗
– Big smiles, girls! – Everyone ready?
开拍
And action.
B小队祝您和您的家人
Bravo Squad would like to wish you and your families
感恩节快乐
a very happy Thanksgiving.
还有战场上的兄弟姐妹
And to our brother and sister soldiers in the field,