and access becomes extremely problematic after that,
除非你的律师打算跳伞空降到战区
unless your lawyers want to parachute into a war zone.
行行好 咱们快拍板定了
Well, come on, let’s get this shit done.
上士 在这儿停吗
Sarge, you want to stop here?
-棒 -棒
– Yeah! – Yeah!
不错
Good.
我猜猜 刚从卡车上掉下来的
Let me guess. Just fell off a truck?
我不该关心一下吗
Shouldn’t I give a shit up?
说是一男孩不知道从哪儿弄来的
Says a boy brought it, but doesn’t know from where.
先生 先生
Mister! Mister!
你好 朋友 想看大电影吗
Hello, my friend. You want big movie?
你有啥
Which one you got here?
想看大电影吗 先生
You want big movie? Mister!
先生 你好
Mister! Hello!
我♥操♥ 他们有《海底总动员》
Hey, Crack, they got Finding Nemo.
-我喜欢 -《海底总动员》
– I love this shit. – Finding Nemo.
-多少钱 -赛克斯
– How much? – Sykes!
你看那玩意不觉得幼稚吗 士兵
Aren’t you a little old for that, soldier?
不 中士 那是…给我女儿的
No, Sarge, it’s for… It’s for my daughter.
战时的生活啊
Life during wartime.
好了 伙计们 这儿就是你们的座位
Okay, guys, these are your seats right here.
馆里最好的位置
Got you the best row in the house.
这是预留给奥格斯比先生的
This is Mr. Oglesby’s reserved section.
不要拘束 有需求就找我
Make yourself at home. You need anything, you let me know.
我觉得…她喜欢你
I think… I think she likes you.
-别他妈骗我了 -别惹事
– Don’t you fucking lie to me. – Hey. Stand down now,
否则我让你俩去绕场跑圈
or I’ll have both of you running laps around the stadium.
-不好意思 -看这些人啊
– Excuse me. – Look at all these people.
你觉得他们都想些什么呢
What do you think they’re thinking about?
沉重的东西
Heavy stuff.
上帝 哲学
God. Philosophy.
生命的意义
The meaning of life.
就这样了
There it is.
挺美的
You look good.
你真不会说谎
You are a shit liar.
谢了
Thank you.
医生说了 原话是
Hey, the doctor said, and I’m quoting here,
我脸的87%已经愈合
my face is 87% healed.
来看看
And check it out.
再有两次手术 就不是科学怪妞了
It’s two more operations, and that is goodbye, Miss Frankenstein.
你怎么样
How about you?
有吗
You gettin’ any?
与你无关
None of your business.
是啊 那就是没有了
Yeah, well, that’s a big fat no.
你为国杀敌 却还是个处♥男♥
So you’ve killed for your country and you’re still a virgin.
要是这都不能说明…
If that’s not a sign of how fucked…
家里怎么样
So, how are things here?
别转移话题
Don’t change the subject.
最好能去体验一下 小子
You better be out there gettin’ some, boy.
你呢
Are you?
猜猜
Guess.
有时候到晚上 我就想着
Some nights I’m like,
管他呢 要不干脆去钓几个高中小孩
whatever, maybe I’ll just go cruise the high school boys
就说 “小兄弟 咱们去兜兜风
and be like, “Hey, bubba, take a ride with me.
“一旦你跟刀疤脸搞过…”
“Once you’ve had a girl with a scar on her face…”
家里怎么样
So, how are things here?
我担心你
I worry about you.
我没法不担心你 我觉得是我的责任
I can’t stop worrying about you. I feel so responsible.
我很好
I’m all right.
是你的错
Your bad.
多谢你让我搅进那破事 小凯
Thanks for getting me in this shit, Kat.
你知道我的意思
You know what I mean.
比利 你搞什么
Billy, what the fuck are you doing?
看看这车的能耐吧
Let’s see what this bad boy can do.
我可不想因为你触犯第十五条军规
I’m not getting an Article 15 because of you.
要是都让我们得州佬来开
If they let us Texans all drive,
根本用不上安全带和安全简报
there’d be no need for PT belts and safety briefs.
不能因为你是卡车车震的产物
Just ’cause you were conceived in a truck
-就非得死在卡车里 -看好了
– doesn’t mean you got to die in one. – Watch this.
-见鬼 -总有一天会救你一命
– Oh, shit. – It could save your life someday.
操 停车
Fuck! Stop!
见鬼
Oh, shit!
列兵林恩 你个失职的废物
Private Lynn, you are one delinquent punk!
没有借口 中士
No excuse, Sergeant.
这就对了 列兵林恩
That is correct, Private Lynn.
你的存在没有借口
There is no excuse for your existence.
你的蠢蛋事迹早就臭名远扬了是吧
You got a long, glorious history of being a shit-bag, don’t you?
我们都知道你在得克萨斯犯的破事
We heard all about your criminal butt-fuckery in Texas.
但比利 你已经不在得克萨斯了
But, Billy, you’re no longer in Texas.
大声点
So speak up!
布里姆中士 戴姆中士
Sergeant Breem, Sergeant Dime,
我只是努力想给咱们排增光
I’m just bustin’ my ass tryin’ to be a credit to my platoon.
你凭什么认为自己能加入步兵
What in the world led you to believe you could join the infantry?
军队也需要吹笛子的
You know, the Army needs flute players, too.
我想要保家卫国 中士
I want to defend my homeland, Sergeant.
胡扯 继续跑
Bullshit. Keep running.
追捕恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
Hunt down terrorists.
找到他们记得通知我们
Well, let us know when you find them.
给伊♥拉♥克♥送去民♥主♥
Bring democracy to Iraq.
林恩 你的愚蠢是在浪费氧气
Lynn, your stupidity is robbing this world of oxygen,
我不会坐视不理
and I won’t stand for it!
去单杠那边
Get to the pull-up bars.
列兵 叫你休息了吗
Private, did I say recover?
我是为了姐姐
I did it for my sister.
好 下
Okay, drop.
姐姐
Your sister?
继续 列兵林恩
Continue, Private Lynn.
我姐姐凯瑟琳
My sister Kathryn,
大二时打工结束 开车回家
sophomore year at college, was driving home from work.
瓢泼大雨
Heavy rain.
一辆大型梅赛德斯打滑 从侧边撞上来
Big Mercedes goes into a spin, broadsides her.
车整个毁了
Car’s totaled.
大腿 盆骨骨折
Fractured leg, pelvis.
脖子以下缝了170针 脸上63针
A hundred and seventy stitches below the neck, 63 above.
小凯曾经美艳动人
Kat was this angel.
怎么这么奇怪 林恩
You’re creeping me out, Lynn.
我知道你们得州崽恋姐
I know how you Texas boys are about your sisters.
说重点 列兵
Stay on point, Private.
姐姐差点就死了
My sister came this close to death.
可她那个孬种未婚夫却甩了她
And then her pussy-boy fiancé dumps her?
就在医院
In the hospital?
你做了什么
And what did you do?
我出去砸坏了他的车
I sort of went and fucked up his car.
看来列兵林恩总跟车过不去啊
Seems like Private Lynn has an issue with vehicles.
什么车
What kind of car?
带石墨合金轮辋的全新敞篷萨博
Brand-new Saab convertible with graphite alloy rims.
我还举着撬棍追他
And I chased after him with a tire iron.
我就是…想看他跑的样子
Just… I just wanted to see him run.
我爸
My dad…
我爸一番疏通 只要我肯去征兵办公室
My dad was able to get him to drop the charges
他就同意取消指控
if I went to the recruiter’s office the next day.
毫不后悔 中士
No regrets, Sergeant.
你们 看啊 是你们
Hey, y’all. Look! It’s you!
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
美国体育骄傲地向美国英雄致敬
America’s sport proudly honors America’s heroes.
欢迎你们 安萨卡
Welcome, heroes of
-运河一战的英雄们 –
– Al-Ansakar Canal. – Beyoncé!
闭嘴 赛克斯
Put a lid on it, Sykes.
大卫·戴姆上士
Staff Sergeant David Dime,
安东尼奥·霍利代中士
Sergeant Antonio Holliday,
技术兵威廉·林恩

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!