Yes, Sergeant.
我不会抛下你们
I’m not flaking on you.
好 因为我需要你 比利
Good. I’m gonna need you, Billy.
你要帮我保住这些白♥痴♥的命 好吗
You got to help me keep these clowns alive, okay?
起来吧
Come on.
好了 第二小队 我们出发
All right, 2nd Squad, let’s move on out.
伙计们 你们的行李
Okay, boys, your duffels,
和橄榄球已经放在车里了
and your footballs, are in the car already.
很高兴与你们共事
It’s been a pleasure.
你真厉害 乔什
Real bad-ass, Josh…
等我一下
One minute.
我可能到死都是处♥男♥了
Looking like I might die a virgin.
很好笑了 比利
That’s really fucking hilarious, Billy.
我要回去了 凯特
I’m going back, Kat.
很好 你回去吧
Good. You go back.
践踏另一个国家很容易
Trashing another country’s easy.
能勇敢地坚持自己
Standing up to your own…
那才是真正的英雄
That would take a real hero.
这么说不公平 凯特
It’s not fair, Kat.
是不公平
It’s not fair.
没什么是公平的
Nothing’s fair.
我不是英雄 凯特
I’m not a hero, Kat.
我是个士兵
I’m a soldier.
这是蘑菇教会我的
That’s what Shroom taught me.
那才是我的归属
That’s where I belong.
我没说这样是对的 但也不是错的
I’m not saying it’s right, but it’s not wrong, either.
事情就是这样
It just is.
我只是希望
I just wish there was some
能有什么办法让你为我感到骄傲
goddamn way I could make you proud of me.
我一直为你骄傲
I’m always proud of you.
我爱你
I love you.
你回来了 比利
So, here you are, Billy.
是啊
Yeah.
我想我一直都在
I guess I always have been.
过去的两周里 我一直以为
You know, I’ve been thinking these past two weeks
我了解一些事
that I know something.
一些平民不明白的事
Something that civilians don’t know,
但你知道吗
but you know what?
他们才是故事的主角
They’re the ones running this show.
我经历了战争
I mean, I’ve lived the damn war,
但战争还是他们的 不是吗
but it’s still their war. Isn’t it?
电影也是
Their movie.
我们是这个国家的孩子 比利
We’re a nation of children, Billy.
我们去异乡成长
We go somewhere else to grow up,
有时客死他乡
sometimes die.
你接♥班♥的时候到了
It’s your time to step up.
记住
Remember,
命定的一枪已经打响了
the bullet’s already been fired.

Yeah.
我准备好了 中士
I’m ready, Sergeant.
我爱你
I love you.
我爱你
I love you.
我爱你
I love you.
我爱你 伙计
I love you, man.
-我爱你 -我爱你
– I love you. – I love you.
-我爱你 -我爱你
– I love you. – I love you.
你想让我说什么
What do you want me to say?
我也爱你
I love you, too.
我们准备好了 出发吧
We’re good. Let’s roll.
-没错 -赶紧离开这儿吧
– Hell, yeah. – And get us the fuck out of here.
对 趁他们还没杀了我们
Yeah, before they kill us.
带我们去个安全的地方
Take us someplace safe.
带我们重返战场
Take us back to the war.
带我们回家
Take us home.
系好安全带 姑娘们
Seat belts, ladies.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!