That’s what this country’s built on.
比如伟大的得克萨斯州
You take this great state of Texas,
牲畜 土地 石油
cattle, land, oil.
这些让我们富裕起来
Those things made us rich.
但真正成就我们的是阿♥拉♥莫的一群年轻人
But what made us Texas is the story of some local boys
他们在敌人入侵时坚守战场
that made a valiant stand at the Alamo.
这场战争也一样 比利
And so it is with this war, Billy.
最重要的是观念
It’s all about ideas.
你们那场战斗反映了
Your battle foreshadows
美国在对抗恐怖势力时的辉煌成就
America’s triumph over the forces of terror.
我们都是B小队
Bravo is us.
所以你必须说服你的队友接受我的条件
And that’s why you got to get your boys to accept my offer.
很高兴你回来了 戴姆中士
Glad to have you back, Sergeant Dime.
比利和我刚进行了男人间的对话
Billy and I have been having a little man-to-man.
他是错的 中士
He’s wrong, Sergeant.
谁错了
Who’s wrong?
你错了 奥格尔斯比先生
You are, Mr. Oglesby, sir.
我所做的 我们所做的
What I did, what we did,
不仅是什么故事或观念
isn’t just some story or idea.
那是我们的生活
It’s our lives.
你根本不理解那意味着什么
You’ve got no clue what it means.
你…你只想把它变成另一回事
You just… You want to turn it into something it’s not.
就算你不这么吝啬
We wouldn’t cut a deal
我们也不会和你达成交易
with you even if you weren’t such a tightwad.
连伊♥斯♥兰♥教♥徒♥都比你更尊重我们
I mean, Hajji has more respect for us than you do.
有时 一分不得并非最糟的选择
Sometimes nothing is better than something.
还有阿♥拉♥莫战役
And about the Alamo?
墨西哥人把得州人打得落花流水
Mexico kicked Texas’ ass.
恕我直言 先生
All due respect, sir.
先生 B小队答复完毕
Well, sir, Bravo’s spoken.
我们走 比利
Let’s go, Billy.
这里没我们的事了
I think our business is done here.
-我们会在卸货区集♥合♥ -我去通知司机
– We’ll form up in the loading area. – I’ll let the driver know.
比利
Hey. Billy.
-谢了 -没事
– Thanks. – Yeah.
比利
Hey, Billy.
我也觉得需要到卫生间冷静一下了
I thought a bathroom break was in order.
让诺姆也好好想想
Give Norm a little space.
不过我得说 比利
I got to say, though, Billy,
你跟那个自大的混♥蛋♥对峙的场面
the way you stood up to that arrogant prick in there,
那就是我们这行所说的”高♥潮♥情节”
now, that, that’s what we call in my world “A real movie moment”.
我说不好 也许我就是在胡说
I don’t know, maybe I was just talking shit.
事实上 对大多数人来说
The truth is, for most of the guys,
有确实是比没有好
something is better than nothing.
不 你必须做你认为对的事
No. You got to do what you know is right,
而他那样显然是不对的
and that sure in the hell wasn’t right.
你们经历的那些事 比利
What you guys go through, Billy,
我们这些外人很难理解
it’s real hard for us over here to get it,
但我们需要理解 国家需要理解
but we need to get it, and the country needs to get it.
是啊
Yeah.
我很抱歉把谈判搅黄了
Well, I’m sorry for wrecking your deal.
我知道你为我们下了多大功夫
I know how hard you work for us.
争取投资机会本身就够难了
No. Getting the offer is bad enough.
更难的是做出决定 而这是你的职责
Hard part is making a decision, and that’s on you.
我们一定会做成这件事 而且做得漂亮
We gonna get this done, and we gonna get it done right.
我准备打破常规 另辟蹊径
I just got to start thinking outside the box.
就算得跑去中国拉投资也在所不惜
Hell, I’ll go to China if I have to.
你们就负责照顾好战场
So you guys just take care over there, now.
我们再联♥系♥
We’ll talk soon.
有我呢 没问题
I’m on it. It’s all good.
-抱歉 伙计们 -没关系
– I’m sorry, guys. – It’s cool, man.
我知道你在替我们出头
I know you’ve been looking out for us.
你的话就代表我们
Taking one for the team.
你才是英雄 比利·林恩
Yeah, you the man, Billy Lynn.
好啊 你在哪
黄色卸货区
-你没事吧 比利 -嗯 没事
– You okay, Billy? – Yeah. Yeah, I’m good.
管他呢 这电影不拍才好
Fuck it. Better this movie not get made, man.
B小队出了名
Shit, with Bravo starring,
人们会重新燃起对战争的热情
people’ll get so pumped up about the war,
我们又会被派回伊♥拉♥克♥了
they’d keep redeploying our asses back to Iraq, you know?
等等 中士 麦克少校在哪
Wait, Sergeant, nobody’s seen Major Mac.
他会出现的
He’ll show.
那些傻♥逼♥又来了
There goes those fucking asswipe dickheads again.
伙计们 伙计们
Hey, hey, guys, guys, guys!
-拜托 -退后 退后
– Hey, come on, now. – Back down! Back down!
-拜托 -退后 伙计们
– Come on. Come on. – Back up, you guys.
-拜托了 -去工作吧
– Come on, guys. – Get back to work.
我们走 跟这种人不值得
Let’s go. They’re not worth it.
我们走 我们走 你没事吧
Let’s go. Let’s go. You all right?
-回去工作 -大家没事吧
– Get back to work. – Everyone okay?
乔什 你的装备呢
Hey, Josh, where’s your kit?
什么意思
What do you mean?
你现在跟着B小队混了 伙计
You’re rolling with Bravo now, man.
对 是我们的一员了 要去伊♥拉♥克♥了
Yeah, one of us, going to Iraq, man.
拜托
Come on,
-我太喜欢你 一定要带上你 -别别
– I’m just gonna take you, ’cause I like you. – No, no, no.
伙计们 你们碰到我裤裆了
Boys, okay, that’s my undercarriage.
乔什 你得学会反抗
Josh, man, you got to learn how to fight.
-你在哪 -在黄色卸货区附近
– Hey. Where are you? – Near the yellow loading area.
我快到了 等等
I’m almost there. Hang on.
我看见你了 看见了
I see you. I see you.
天啊 你为什么一定要走
God, why do you have to go?
义不容辞 使命第一
No sacrifice too great. Duty first.
天啊 我不敢相信自己这样说了
Geez, I can’t believe I just said that.
我需要你 比利·林恩
I need you, Billy Lynn.
你拥有我 任何时候都可以
Well, you can have me. Anytime.
我愿意
I’d like that.
我想每时每秒和你在一起
I’d like any minute I can get with you.
宝贝
Girl…
我真想就这么和你私奔
I’d just about run away with you.
“私奔”
“Run away”?
但你们都要重返战场
But y’all are getting redeployed.
你是个授勋的英雄
You’re a decorated hero.
对 当然了
Right. Of course.
我只是在开玩笑
I was just kidding.
我还要走上一段路 所以
Well, I still got a long walk ahead of me, so…
最好抓紧走了
I guess I better get going.
我会为你祈祷
I’ll pray for you.
-闭嘴 -我以为我们要失去你了 比利
– Shut up. – Thought we lost you there, Billy.
没有吗
No?
去你♥妈♥的♥ 你们这帮混♥蛋♥
Suck my dick, you bunch of shits!
我要杀了你们 混♥蛋♥
I’ll fucking kill you, you fucking shit!
松手 放开我
Get off! Get off me!
我下去
I’m going down.
伙计们
Boys!
操 放开我
Fuck. Get the fuck off me!
住手 都他妈住手
Stand down. Stand the fuck down.
滚开
Fuck off.
中士
Sarge?
中士
Sarge?
干掉他们
Take them out!
掩护好那栋楼
Cover that fucking building.
该死 林恩
Fuck! Lynn!
他走了 中士
He’s gone, Sergeant.
该死 醒醒 伙计
Fuck. Come on, buddy.
快醒醒 蘑菇 醒醒
Come on, Shroom. Come on, buddy.
我就知道你会的 伙计
I knew it’d be you, man.
我他妈就知道你有种
I fucking knew it’d be you.
我太为你感到骄傲了
I am so fuckin’ proud of you.
比利 你在吗
Hey, Billy. You still with us?
是的 中士