against a net profit percentage on the back end.
有多少
How much?
首♥付♥款并不会很多
It ain’t a lot to start with.
-从利润里抽五千五 -只有五千五
– $5,500 against the profits. – Fifty-five fucking hundred?
你说过十万预付款
You said 100,000 up front.
我说的是可能
I said “Possibly.”
起初你们的事是掀起了一阵热潮
You guys had major heat coming in.
可过了两周 在好莱坞就相当于两年
But two weeks? That’s like two years in Hollywood time.
我不得不痛心地承认 人们向前看了
It breaks my heart to say, man, but people move on.
人们向前看了
“People move on.”
人们向前看了
People move on.
大家都支持部队
Everybody supports the troops.
说什么”我们真为我们的军队感到骄傲”
Hell, yeah, “We’re so fucking proud of our troops,”
可一旦谈到真金白银
but when it comes to actual money,
突然之间每个人的钱都不够了
then all of a sudden we’re stuck in everybody’s tight-ass budget.
说空话不要钱 我懂 说空话不要钱
Talk is cheap, I get that. Talk is cheap.
但花钱却让他们尖叫
But money screams.
这是我们的国家 我为它担心
This is our country, guys, and I fear for it.
我觉得我们都应该为它担心
I think we should all fear for it.
我担心 戴夫 我真的担心
I do, Dave. I truly do.
得了吧
Yeah, right.
你的意思是这是我们能拿到的最好的报价
So you’re saying this is the best offer we got?
我的意思是这是我们唯一的报价
I’m saying this is the only offer we got.
我得打电♥话♥给兄弟们
I got to call the men.
霍利代
Holliday.
你能不能问问大伙们每人五千五百怎么样
Will you ask the guys what they think of $5,500 apiece?
每人就那么点 你们怎么想
…fucking apiece, guys. What do you think?
-去他的 -门都没有
– Fuck that! – He can kiss my fucking brown ass!
你的想法是什么 比利
Your thoughts, Billy?
你认为我们该怎么做
What do you think we should do?
-我… -听着 戴夫
– I… – Look, Dave…
如果你觉得你能谈到更好的价钱
If you think you can do better,
你自己和他说
you come talk to the man.
来吧
Come on.
奥格斯比先生
Mr. Oglesby.
我们的防御网上有漏洞
We got a goddamn hole in the fence!
-他怎么用这种战术进攻 -好
– What’s he doing calling trips right 90 jet? – Okay.
他们最后一道防线有两个人
They were in Cover 2.
我们就用494B战术进攻
We run 494 bingo.
我们就这么做
That’s what we do.
换494B战术 屏风短传
Run 494 bingo. Screen pass…
先生们 欢迎来到作战室
Well, gentlemen, welcome to the War Room.
今天很抱歉 我们队没拿出最佳表现
I apologize for today. Not our most stellar effort.
我最恨输球
I hate to lose.
我宁愿切掉我的小指都不愿意输球
Rather cut off my little finger than lose.
我们说不定会在第四节翻盘
Maybe we’ll turn it around in the fourth.
阿尔伯特 你和我们的朋友说电影计划了吗
So, Albert, you tell our friends about our plans for their film?
-我说了 -说实在的
– I sure did. – Let’s face it,
很多人对这场战争感到沮丧
a lot of people are discouraged about this war.
他们忘了有一些东西值得为之奋战
They forget that some things are actually worth fighting for.
请坐
Please sit down.
我觉得B小队的故事
Now, I think Bravo’s story
对重振我们
will go a long way toward
对这场战争的投入大有裨益
reinvigorating our commitment to this war.
我对拍一个好电影没有兴趣
Now, I’m not interested in making a good movie.
我想拍伟大的电影
I want to make something great.
你凭什么觉得你可以
What makes you think you can?
你说什么
Pardon?
你能兑现承诺吗 先生
Can you deliver, sir?
你想用五千五百美元买♥♥我们的故事
You want to buy our story for 5,500 bucks.
这点钱在我看来就跟打发叫花子一样
That sure sounds like chump change to me.
我奶奶去取趟钱都能敲定这笔买♥♥卖♥♥
Hell, my granny could swing that deal with a trip to the ATM.
恕我冒昧 奥格斯比先生
With all due respect, Mr. Oglesby,
让我们看看你是认真的
show us you’re serious.
让我们看到你能行
Show us you’re a player.
看看你的四周 孩子
Look around you, son.
看看四周 想一想你看到的这一切
Look around and think for a moment about everything you see.
好好地 仔细看一看
Take a good, hard look…
你再告诉我 我能不能行
And you tell me, am I a player?
我们要最大限度地灵活变通才能拍成这电影
Now, we need maximum flexibility to get this movie together.
但你们承受的风险
But your risk won’t be greater
不会比包括我在内的任何其他投资人要大
than it is for any other investor, myself included.
我能实话实说吗 先生
May I speak frankly, sir?
不差这一句
Why stop now?
我们是士兵 先生
We’re soldiers, sir.
我们生命中好像已经有足够多的风险了
We feel like we’ve already got enough risk in our lives.
我知道十万
Now, I understand that 100,000
可能是一个过分乐观的数字
might have been an overly optimistic number,
但他们经历过那么多
but after all they’ve been through,
我的兄弟们不应该为别人的盈利受罪
my men don’t deserve to be stuck in somebody’s bottom line.
如果你能诚心地…
Now, if you can just find it in your heart…
戴姆中士 我的报价不会变
Sergeant Dime, my offer stands.
这可能没有你们希望的那么多
Now, it may not be as much as you fellas were hoping for,
但据我所知 这是你们唯一的报价
but from what I hear, it’s the only offer you’ve got.
我想大部分人会同意有点总比没有好
And I think most people agree something is better than nothing.
能有点什么会很好
“Something” would be nice.
能有点什么太棒了
“Something” would be great.
但这…
But it’s just…
我不知道 先生
I don’t know, sir.
这太可悲了
It’s just so sad.
我们以为你喜欢我们的
We thought you kind of liked us.
我是喜欢
But I do.
我确实喜欢你们
I do like you.
我很钦佩你们这些年轻人
I think the world of you fine young men.
看到吗 比利 他确实喜欢我们
See, Billy? He does like us.
他喜欢我们到要搞死我们
He likes us so much he’s gonna fuck us in the face.
中士和我要谈一谈
Hey, hey. The sergeant and I need to have a little talk.
你不用去 比利
You don’t have to go, Billy.
让戴姆中士冷静一下
Let Sergeant Dime cool off a bit.
可以让我们单独谈谈吗
Could you excuse us for a moment?
戴姆说话很直 我很欣赏
Dime is direct. I appreciate that.
即使他的语言对我来说有一点冲
Even if his language is a bit salty for my taste.
所以我要对你实话实说 可以吗
So I’m gonna be straight with you, that okay?
这是个自♥由♥的国家 先生
It’s a free country, sir.
没错 全世界最自♥由♥的
That’s right. Freest in the world.
可自♥由♥也附带着责任
And with that freedom comes responsibilities.
你那天在安萨卡运河的举动
Now, what you did that day at AI-Ansakar Canal
被相机拍下来了 比利
was caught on camera, Billy.
对于很多人来说 那一刻战争变得真实
And for many folks, that’s where the war became real.
但对我们来说 战争一直是真实的 先生
But for us, the war’s always been real, sir.
我们从不需要相机来告诉我们这点
And we never needed cameras to tell us that.
当然
Of course.
我从没像你这样被考验过 比利
You know, I was never tested like you’ve been, Billy.
年轻人在战争中苦苦前行
Young man forged in the crucible of war.
我一直没能去越南
I never did get to Vietnam.
你们知道多数人可能永远不会知道的事
You know things most of the rest of us will never know.
那种友谊
That kind of friendship,
咽喉后翻涌的死亡的味道
the taste of death in the back of your throat,
最后的肉搏中将敌人变成一具尸体
your enemy going limp with a final twist of the knife.
无论如何
Well, anyway,
我想说的是
what I’m trying to say is,
我无法想象你们每个人都经历过什么
I can’t begin to imagine what you went through personally.
谢谢你这么说 先生
Thank you for saying that, sir.
被当成英雄而闻名
And being celebrated as a hero,
这对年轻的肩膀来说一定是很沉的重量
that’s got to weigh heavy on a young man’s shoulders.
让我觉得我对这件事没有发言权 先生
Makes me feel like I’ve got no say in things, sir.
我很同情你
I sympathize.
但你的故事 比利
But your story, Billy…
你得理解 它不再属于你
You got to understand, it no longer belongs to you.
它现在是全美国的故事了
It’s America’s story now.
这正是这个国家的基础

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!