Damn it, Sykes, get down!
-他在下面 -我♥操♥
– He’s down there! – Fuck!
什么鬼
What the fuck?
-瞄准建筑物 -操
– Call out the building! – Fuck.
瞄准建筑物
Call out the building!
他中弹了
He’s hit!
-蘑菇中弹了 -向他们开火
– Shroom’s been hit! – Fire those motherfuckers now!
快把那里面的人干掉
Get those fuckers in there!
反向冲击区安全
Backblast area clear!
上上上
Let’s go, let’s go, let’s go!
反向冲击区安全
Backblast area clear!
这就对了
Fuck, yeah!
-把这记在我头上 傻♥逼♥ -闭嘴
– Put that on my tab, motherfucker! – Shut the fuck up!
克拉克 蹲下
Crack, get down!
-好了 -B小队 听我说
– Okay! – Bravo, on me!
向前推进 设立安全区 曼戈
Let’s push up, set security. Mango,
赛克斯 掩护我们
Sykes, cover our movement.
准备去救布里姆 注意我
Get ready to move to Breem. On me.
该死 林恩 掩护他
Goddamn it, Lynn! Cover him!
坚持住 中士
Hang in there, Sergeant.
医护兵
Medic!
比利
Billy.
比利
Hey, Billy.
中场秀结束了
Halftime show’s over.
兄弟 我们总算见到碧昂斯了
Dude, we finally saw Beyoncé.
是啊 我们可幸运了
Yeah, well, ain’t we fuckin’ special.
中士 我感觉很糟 这演出太操蛋了
Sergeant, I feel bad. That was some kind of fucked-up shit.
美国的寻常又一天而已 比利
Just another normal day in America, Billy.
我们要在九分钟内拆掉舞台 你们该走了
We strike the set in nine minutes. You guys have to go.
滚开
Fuck off.
我让你们滚下舞台
Hey. I told you get the hell off my stage.
-别碰我 -冷静
– Dude, don’t touch me. – Chill out, chill out.
-没人能命令我们去哪 -行了
– Nobody told us where to go. – Come on.
我他妈才不管你们去哪 你们不能呆在这
I don’t give a fuck where you go. You can’t stay here.
下半场九分钟后就开始了
Second half starts in nine minutes.
行了 鲁弗斯 这样吧
All right, Rufus, I’ll tell you what.
你给我口一个 然后我们就走
We’ll go right after you’re done sucking my dick.
怎么
How about…
-你♥他♥妈♥干嘛 -退下
– What the fuck, man? – Stand down!
滚开
Fuck off!
-快分开 -什么情况
– Hey, break it up! – What the hell is going’ on?
这帮傻♥逼♥不肯走
Fuckers didn’t move when I asked them to.
我们还他妈得干活呢
We got fucking work to do!
我建议你继续干活 马上
I suggest you get back to it. Now.
-你们他妈有什么毛病 -我们没事了
– Fuck is wrong with you? – We’re good.
看到我们的军人这样的行为 我很惊讶
I’m frankly astonished to see our military behaving…
先生
Sir!
不好意思 先生
Excuse me, sir.
这不是我们的待客之道
That is so not the way we treat our guests.
这些是美国英雄
These are American heroes,
受诺姆an 奥格斯比先生之邀而来
here at the personal invitation of Mr.Norman Oglesby.
这里我们来接手吧 非常感谢
We’ll take charge now, thank you very much.
来吧
Come on, guys.
-干得漂亮 -你好 妹子
– Nice work, dude. – Hey, girl.
见丑了
Sorry about that.
-伙计们 -你是我最好的朋友
– Hey, fellas. – You’re my best friend.
不敢相信他们就这样把你们晾在台上
I can’t believe they just left y’all stranded there.
你们怎么不♥穿♥正装
And what happened to your nice uniforms?
舞台总监让我们
Stage manager said we
在中场演出时摆出’备战’的姿态
should look more “Battle-ready” for halftime.
不管是否准备战斗 你看着都很帅
Well, ready or not, you still look pretty darn cute.
真的吗
Really?
你也很漂亮
And you looked great.
比如你刚才跳的那些小舞步
That trippy little step you were doing earlier.
-过来 -他怎么了
– Come on. – What’s wrong with him?
赛克斯是个情绪化的人
Sykes is kind of an emotional guy.
他只是想老婆孩子了
He just misses his wife and kids.
你们做出了那么多牺牲
The sacrifices you guys make.
有时候我在想
Sometimes I wonder if we
我们到底配不配得上你们的牺牲
really deserve what y’all are doing for us.
遇见你之前 我总是会想
I mean, before I met you, I’d be worried about
类似我的车子发出异响
silly little stuff like my car’s engine making a funny noise
或是我室友的猫抓坏沙发之类的蠢事
or my roommate’s cat scratching up the sofa.
而你们在世界的另一头
While you’re on the other side of the world,
迎战那些
getting shot at by folks
一心想要把我们炸上天的人
who would just as soon blow us all up to Kingdom Come.
女士 我想这就是我们试图阻止的事情
Well, ma’am, I guess that’s just what we’re trying to prevent.
比利 生命中遇见你 那就像
Billy, to have you come into my life, it’s just like…
剩五分钟 姑娘们
Five minutes, ladies.
糟了 下半场要开始了
Shoot. Second half’s starting.
我们保持联♥系♥吧
Listen, why don’t we stay in touch?
可以
Yeah. I mean…
好的
Yes.
我觉得这是应该的 绝对好
Yeah, I think, we should. Definitely yes.
很好
Good.
手♥机♥拿出来 我给你留联♥系♥方式
Get out your phone, I’ll give you my information.
然后打我电♥话♥发我个短♥信♥
Then you can call me and leave a message
这样我也有了你的联♥系♥方式
so I’ll have yours.
坦白说 我不想失去你
‘Cause, frankly, I do not want to lose you.
-你姓什么 -佐恩
– What’s your last name? – Zorn.
我知道 人人都觉得我名字很好笑
I know. Everyone thinks it’s funny.
它在德语里是哀怨的意思
It means “Anger” In German.
明白
Roger that.
你有一个凯瑟琳的未接电♥话♥
You got a call from Kathryn.
是我姐姐
That’s my sister.
-这是你 -佐恩
– Okay, there’s you. – “Zorn.”
永远排在通讯录最后面
Always last on everyone’s list.
我把你改成’哀怨’ 你就在第一了
I’ll change you to “Anger”. That way you’ll be first.
-甜心 -菲松 快来
– Sweetie. – Faison, come on.
我该走了
I gotta go.
伙计们 抱歉 真心抱歉
You guys, I’m so sorry. I totally apologize.
都是我的错
That was 110% my fault.
我不知道发生了什么 实在对不起
I don’t know what happened. I am so sorry.
我们搞砸了 是我们没处理好
We blew it. We just blew it
因为他们本该立刻带你们过来的
because they were supposed to bring you up immediately,
然后我等了你们大概20分钟
and then I was waiting for you for, like, 20 minutes,
我真不知道发生了什么
and I don’t really know what happened.
乔什 你听说我们和人打架了吗
Josh, you hear about the fight we just had?
-和舞台管♥理♥员♥ -等等
– With the roadies? – Wait.
等一下 打什么架 伙计们
Wait a second. What do you mean, “Fight”? Guys.
乔什 没事的 放轻松
Joshy, Joshy, Joshy, it’s good, man. Relax, okay?
-喂 -天啊 比利 我一直在打你电♥话♥
– Hey. – Jesus, Billy. I’ve been trying you.
我知道 对不起
I know. I’m sorry.
你懂我的 在和拉拉队瞎搞
You know me, banging all those cheerleaders.
我信了
Yeah, right.
我在高速上 我来接你
Listen, I’m on the freeway, okay? I’m coming to get you.
沙滕医生预约好了吗
Did Dr. Schatten arrange that appointment yet?
他留了条语♥音♥信息
He left a message.
小凯 你真觉得
Look, Kat, you really think…
不 我是确信 相信我
No, I know. Trust me.
我不会让那帮混♥蛋♥把我弟弟带走的
There’s no way I’ll let those fuckers take my brother away.
-你笑什么 -笑你
– What are you laughing at? – You.
我就该带上你一起参军
I should just take you with me.
你会吊打恐♥怖♥分♥子♥的
You’d kick Hajji’s ass.
你要做的事是正确的
Listen, what you’re about to do is the right thing.
比利 这是正确的
Billy, it’s the right thing.
就告诉我
Just tell me where I can
比赛结束在哪里找你 我一定到 好吗
find you after the game, and I’m there, okay?
好的
All right.
开到黄色装载区
Drive to the yellow loading area.
-有一辆黑色加长悍马 -加长悍马吗

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!