Word, Sergeant.
-我爱你 克拉克 -我也爱你
– I love you, Crack. – I love you.
我爱你 曼戈
I love you, Mango.
好的 中士
Yes, Sergeant.
我爱你 福
I love you, Foo.
爱你 中士
Love you, Sergeant.
知道了知道了 让一所中学以我们命名
Yeah, yeah. Let’s go get a middle school named after us.
他们又想挟持人♥质♥了
They’re looking for hostages again.
趴低
Stay down!
靠 他们隐匿在左边
Fuck. They’re creeping up on the left side.
到那座墙那儿 盯紧左边
Get to that wall. Day, stay on the left.
-注意那栋两层楼 -收到
– Keep an eye on that two-story. – Copy.
戴姆 守住守卫 BG4队从那边过来
Dime, set security on the right. BG4’s coming in that way.
-好的 -我开第一枪
– Yeah, all right. – I’ll take the first shot.
然后准备行动
Then get ready to move.
来吧
Come on.
Ten! Nine!
Eight! Seven! Six! Five! Four…
-比利 我有点蒙 -没事的 赛克斯
– Billy, I don’t know about this. – It’s all good, Sykes.
我们在场上 体育场里
We’re on the field. The stadium.
跟着我做就行了 好吗
Just follow me and do everything I do, okay?
女士们先生们 从伊♥拉♥克♥归来的
Ladies and gentlemen, from Iraq,
安萨卡之战的英雄们
the heroes of the Battle of Al-Ansakar,
美国的骄傲们
the pride of the United States…
就是待宰的羔羊
Like lambs to the slaughter.
我早就知道 老兄
I fuckin’ knew it, man.
无畏的B小队年轻士兵们
The intrepid young soldiers of Bravo!
碧昂斯
Beyoncé!
来吧
Hit me!
女士们先生们 现在有请
And now, ladies and gentlemen,
凯利 米歇尔和碧昂斯
please welcome Kelly, Michelle and Beyoncé,
流行天团
the hit singing sensation,
真命天女
Destiny’s Child!
操 操
Fuck! Fuck, man!
没事 接着走 快来
It’s okay. Keep going! Come on.
别碰我
Get the fuck off me!
不好意思 我只是想要帮忙
I’m sorry, man. Just trying to help.
兄弟这只是烟花而已 没事的
It’s just fireworks, dude! It’s cool!
一切都糟透了
Hey, man, this is all kinds of fucked up.
-十二点方向 看见了什么 -阴影
– Twelve o’clock, what do you see? – Shadows…
碧昂斯 兄弟 真命天女就在你面前
Beyoncé. Destiny’s fucking Child, dude, right in front of you.
无视其他的一切
Ignore all the other shit.
只看好看的就行
Keep your eyes focused on the good stuff, all right?
走吧
Let’s go! Let’s go!
让开 让开
Out of the way, please! Out of the way!
快来
Come on.
什么情况 来吧 我们一起
What the hell is going on? Come on, let’s stick together!
-赛克斯 你还好吗 -我没事 中士
– Sykes, are you all right? – I’m fine, Sergeant.
你们在这儿
There you are!
刚刚有点乱糟糟的 但你们还是完成了
Okay, that was kind of hairy, but you guys made it.
待会屏幕升走后 你们要往前走
Now, when this screen flies up, I want you guys to step out
正步走下台阶
and march down the stairs.
你 你有特别的指令 知道《军人》吗
And for you, you have an extra cue. You know “Soldier”?
那首歌♥《军人》
The song Soldier.
当她们唱到
In the first bridge where they sing,
“他们想要找我”的时候
“They wanna spend that on me,”
你就走到台阶下特殊标记处
that’s your signal to move to your special mark downstage.
重点是 一旦你们站到标记处
Now, here’s the important part. Once y’all hit your marks,
你得纹丝不动地站到表演结束
you have to stay absolutely still until the show’s over
不管身边发生了什么 你能做到吗
no matter what is going on around you. Think you can manage?
好了 站成一条直线吧
All right, let’s get you in a nice straight line.
-直线 -站到标记处
– Straight line. – On your marks.
快点 快点
Come on, come on…
她刚刚说了什么玩意儿
What the fuck did she just say?
我想要个军人
I want a soldier
我想要个军人
I want a soldier
他的身份不明 我也不会究根问底
If his status ain’t hood I ain’t checkin’ for him
看我的时候要有街头气息
Betta be street if he lookin’ at me
我需要一个军人 不惧为我挺身而出
I need a soldier That ain’t scared to stand up for me
知道怎么挣钱 有些街头气息
Gotta know to get dough And he betta be street
我知道这里有些军人 在哪在哪
I know some soldiers in here Where they at, where they at
他们想要找我 在哪
They wanna spend that on me Where they at
我知道这里有些军人 在哪在哪
I know some soldiers in here Where they at, where they at
不介意他们找我 在哪
Wouldn’t mind puttin’ that on me Where they at
他的身份不明 我也不会究根问底
If his status ain’t hood I ain’t checkin’ for him
看我的时候有街头气息
Betta be street if he lookin’ at me
滚开
Fuck off.
不惧为我挺身而出
That ain’t scared to stand up for me
向来能承担重任
Known to carry big things If you know what I mean
他的身份不明 我也不会究根问底
If his status ain’t hood I ain’t checkin’ for him
看我的时候有街头气息
Betta be street if he lookin’ at me
我需要一个军人 不惧为我挺身而出
I need a soldier That ain’t scared to stand up for me
知道怎么挣钱 有些街头气息
Gotta know to get dough And he betta be street
我喜欢那边的小子 看起来身强力壮
I like them boys over there they looking strong tonight
今晚身强力壮
Strong tonight
他是会改变我生活的类型 改变我生活
He the type that might change my life Change my life
每次他看我时我像个女孩 像个女孩
Every time he look at me my girls be like Girls be like
今晚他就是我的命中注定
That one may be the one tonight
他的身份不明 我也不会究根问底
If his status ain’t hood I ain’t checkin’ for him
看我的时候有街头气息
Betta be street if he lookin’ at me
我需要一个军人 不惧为我挺身而出
I need a soldier That ain’t scared to stand up for me
知道怎么挣钱 有些街头气息
Gotta know to get dough And he betta be street
-前线交火 -拿下那个火力点
– Contact front! – Get that gun in this fight!
控制火力
Control your fire!
-趴下 趴下 -控制火力
– Down! Down! – Control your fire!
-控制火力 -控制火力
– Control your fire! – Control your fire!
-控制火力 -停止射击
– Control your fire! – Cease fire!
火箭筒
RPG!
低下
Get down!
操 操
Fuck! Fuck!
停止射击 停止射击
Cease fire! Cease fire!
-停止射击 -说明打击目标
– Cease fire! – Call out targets!
二层有火力点
Muzzle flashes, second floor!
他从后面过来了
He’s coming out of the back!
向那座该死的建筑开炮
Get some fuckin’ fire on that building!
对准二层的窗户
Get that second-story window!
小心楼梯
Watch that stairway!
操 我在装弹
Fuck, yeah! I’m at reload!
我们打退他们了 我们得往前
We knocked ’em back! We need to move out!
霍利代 火力掩护我们
Holliday, get the .50s up here to cover our movement!
-上吧 -B小队 听我说
– Let’s go! – Bravo team, on me!
给他们来电烟雾
Put some smoke in their fuckin’ faces!
曼戈 赛克斯 给他们点重火力
Mango, Sykes, get their heads down!
-发射烟雾弹 -发射烟雾弹
– Smoke out! – Smoke out!
准备行动
Let’s get ready to move!
好了 我们走
Okay, let’s go!
下到石堆处然后穿过大门
Down to that rock pile and through the gate!
A小队 我们行动的时候交替开火
Alpha team, when we move, shift fire!
遵命
Hooah!
林恩 福 当我们到达石堆处时
Lynn, Foo, when we get to that pile,
向那扇大门全力开火
throw everything you got on that gate!
戴姆 你和克拉克试着前往伤员处
Dime, you and Crack start working your way to the wounded!
-曼戈 -遵命
– Mango! – Hooah!
该下去了
It’s going down.
什么
What?
我下去
I’m going down.
操
Shit!
妈的 从哪射过来的
Damn it, where the fuck did that come from?
两点钟方向的建筑里
Two o’clock in that building!
准备用反坦克火箭筒
Prep those AT4s.
-夷平那帮狗♥日♥的♥ -明白 中士
– Level that motherfucker! – Roger that, Sarge!
妈的 赛克斯 蹲下