先生们 我好兄弟赫克托的小意思
Gentlemen, a little gift from my man Hector.
不错吧
Okay?
藏起来 快藏起来
Hide that shit, hide that shit, hide that shit.
-小混♥蛋♥们 挪个位置 -起来一下
– Hey, shitbirds, move over. – All right, guys, get up.
-给阿尔伯特腾个位置 -你好啊
– Scoot one over for Albert. – What’s up, man?
你们好 你们好
What’s up? What’s up?
那张大支票呢 兄弟
All right. So, where’s that big check there, buddy?
什么大支票
What… What check?
我谈着呢
I’m working on it.
-阿尔伯特 -诶
– Hey, Albert, man. – Yo.
我们想知道
You know, we were wondering
拍电影的事怎么样了啊
what’s up with the movie project, man.
我们马上要回伊♥拉♥克♥
Seeing as we’re about to head out to Iraq,
回到枪林弹雨中了
to get shot at and all?
-有摄影棚了吗 -没 而且希拉里退出了
– You got a studio yet, man? – We do not. And Hilary’s out.
不过我们还有很多别的机会
But there’s still tons of interest out there.
哪个是你妹子
So, which one is she?
右数第三个 二十码线那儿
Third from left, down near the 20.
恭喜 比利
Congratulations, Billy.
妹子很辣嘛
Lady is bangin’.
她叫什么
What’s her name?
-菲松 -菲松
– Faison. – “Faison”. Damn.
藏得很深啊 小比利 谁能想到
Depths and depths in young Billy. Who’d have thought?
你是怎么花言巧语骗到她
Though how the hell you talked her into it…
-我光听她说 -聪明
– I let her do most of the talking. – Smart man.
我有种预感你命里会有许多桃花 比利
I got a feeling you’re gonna get laid a lot in life, Billy.
谢谢 中士
Thanks, Sergeant.
问题是 我不想失去她
Thing is, I don’t want to lose her.
什么
What?
我的天啊 比利 失去什么啊
Jesus Christ, Billy, lose what?
你和她才多久 十分钟
How long were you with her, ten minutes?
你是个英雄 她只是给军队做点贡献
You’re a hero. She was doing something nice for the troops.
况且我们今晚十点整就要回军营了
And we’re on post as of 2200 tonight,
不知道你幻想着什么时候能再见到她
so I don’t know when you think you’re gonna see her again.
-你有什么问题吗 -没有 中士
– Do you have a problem? – No, Sergeant.
我们要回伊♥拉♥克♥了 比利
We’re going back to Iraq, Billy.
在敌人的注视下
We’re gonna be in the enemy’s sights,
如果你让你的老二妨碍你的枪
and you’re gonna be the first one to get smoked
第一个没命的就是你
if you let your gun get in the way of your rifle.
我希望你赶快忘掉这些啦啦球
Now, I want you to forget about those pom-poms, and I mean fast.
每个人的下半身智商都一样 比利
Every man’s penis has the same IQ, Billy.
不要用下半身思考 我说明白没有
Be smarter than your penis. Do I make myself clear,
-技术兵林恩 -遵命 中士
– Specialist Lynn? – Hooah, Sergeant.
很好
Good.
加油 达拉斯
Push it through, Dallas!
这样吧 你向她要个电子邮箱
Tell you what, why don’t you get her e-mail?
我们回到伊♥拉♥克♥后你们就可以电子传情了
That way y’all can e-fuck when we’re back in Iraq.
享受比赛吧
Enjoy the game.
阿尔伯特 和我换个位置
Albert, switch with me.
经典的好莱坞剧情
Classic Hollywood.
什么
What?
好莱坞老电影都这样
Old-time Hollywood films.
一群男人本来合作得挺愉快的
Movies about groups of men working together fine,
就像你们一样 直到出现个女人
like you all, until some woman
-一切都乱七八糟了 -不是因为女人
– comes in and messes it up. – There’s no woman.
总是因为女人 没有爱情
There’s always a woman. Without a love interest,
-不成故事 -好吧
– there’s no story. – Yeah, well…
这一点戴姆已经说的很清楚了
Dime set me right about that.
听着 兄弟之情固然伟大
Well, listen, brotherly love is a great thing,
但这体育馆里的所有人
but all these people in this stadium
都希望看到你能与一位姑娘终成眷属
want to see you ride away into the sunset with the girl.
没姑娘你啥也没有 比利
Without a woman, you ain’t got shit, Billy.
这就是我为什么结婚了
That’s why I got married.
先解决你的重头戏 别担心
Got to get your priorities straight. Listen, don’t worry,
我们一定能做好这部电影
we’re gonna get this movie made right.
让他们玩蛋去
Fuck ’em.
-让谁玩蛋 -那帮制片厂的
– Fuck who? – The studios.
你们继续保护美国
You guys keep protecting America,
我继续推销你们
I’ll keep pitching.
你们是真正的英雄 兄弟
You guys are the real heroes, man.
你们值得这部片子
You guys deserve to get this movie made.
我 我继续努力 别担心
I’m on… I’m on it. All good. Don’t worry about it.
我正在想他说的话
得克萨斯州正越来越好 我们的拉拉队
Everything is bigger and better in Texas, and our cheerleaders…
不好意思打扰了 我们得让你们
Hey, hey, sorry to interrupt. We need to get you guys ready
-准备好中场了 -所有人都在吗
– for halftime. – Everyone here?
很好 首先 你们要穿什么
Good. Okay. First off, what are y’all gonna wear?
就是我们现在穿的 这是我们的军礼服
What we’re wearing, ma’am. These are our dress uniforms.
不行 我已经快被礼服淹没了
No way. I’m already drowning in dress uniforms.
我需要你们独树一帜 明白吗
I need you boys to really stand out, you know?
给我《美少女拉拉队》的感觉
Give me some of that “Bring It On” attitude.
你们将会站在舞台上
You guys are gonna be right up there,
和真命天女一起
on stage with Destiny’s Child.
不好意思女士 要做什么
Excuse me, ma’am. Doing what?
我们可没准备节目
We don’t have anything prepared.
你们换好衣服后我会跟你们说的
We’ll go over it after you change.
现在我们有服装问题
Right now, we’ve got wardrobe issues.
-你们还带了什么 -只有我们的军便服
– What else you got? – Just our DCUs.
我们的沙漠迷彩服
That’s our desert camouflage.
你刚刚是说了”迷彩”吗 简直完美
Did you say “Camo”? That’s perfect!
乔什 让这帮小子备战中场 越快越好
Josh, get these boys battle-ready for halftime ASAP.
不不不不
No, no, no, no, no, no!
-会没事的 -“备战”
– It’s gonna be fine. – “Battle-ready”?
走吧 会很棒的 很棒的 走吧
Come on, it’ll be great. It’ll be great. Let’s go.
-我们走吧兄弟们 -好的 到时间了
– Let’s go, guys. – Okay, time to shine.
B22 我是B26
Bravo 2-2. This is Bravo 2-6 Alpha.
B26队请讲
Go ahead, Bravo 2-6.
我们和一组民兵小队交火
We have a civil affairs unit in contact,
在安萨卡村附近 完毕
vicinity Al-Ansakar village. Break.
看起来他们想劫持人♥质♥ 完毕
Looks like they’re trying to take hostages. Break.
立刻前去东边出口进行掩护
Move immediately to the east entrance
直到BG4队前来支援 如何 完毕
and cover until BG4 arrives. How copy? Over.
收到 B26队 完毕
Roger that, Bravo 2-6. Over.
等待任务分配
Stand by for follow-on tasking.
保持警觉 22队 B26队通话完毕
Stay sharp, 2-2. Bravo 2-6 out.
安萨卡 我们刚在那儿建了学校
AI-Ansakar… We just built the school there.
所以孩子们才不断袭击我们
That’s why the teenagers keep shooting at us.
不知道那边的情况 车就停这儿吧
We don’t know what’s up there, so hold the trucks here.
我们评估情况后无线电联♥系♥
We’ll radio you after we assess.
中尉想让我们在BG4队来之前守住这儿
LT wants us to secure that site for a medevac when BG4 arrives.
背靠墙站好
Against the wall.
-快点 -敌人吗
– Come on. – Enemy?
我猜是上周袭击
I’m guessing the same militia
查理工厂的同一批白♥痴♥民兵组织
shitheads that shot up Charlie company last week.
中士 就是这样了吗
Sergeant, is this it?
没事的 保持警觉
All good. Stay focused.
女士们 圣♥战♥者要夺取你们的第一次了
Ladies, Hajji’s gonna pop your cherry.
他们可不会先请你吃晚餐
And he’s not the kind of guy to take you to dinner first.
这帮人都是战士
These men are fighters.
这是他们的家 在别人地盘就要尊重主人
This is their house, and you respect a man in his house.
战士们
Now, warriors…
直面恐惧 让平时的训练为你们判断
Embrace your fear and let your training guide you.
我们准备好了吗
We ready?
好了
All right.
扫查屋顶和观察角落
Scan your rooftops and watch your corners.
我爱你 林恩
I love you, Lynn.
收到 中士
Roger that, Sergeant.
我爱你 赛克斯
I love you, Sykes.
收到 中士
Copy, Sergeant.
我爱你 罗迪斯
I love you, Lodis.
好的 中士

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!