然后…
And,
好像不存在一样
sort of disappear.
一切都消失了
Sort of disappear.
我感觉到身体在改变
Like I feel a change in me whole body.
好像,好像里面有一把火
Like there’s fire in me body.
剩下我在那里
I’m just there, flying.
像小鸟一样,在飞翔
Like a bird.
像电流一样
Like electricity.

Yeah.
就像电流一样
Like electricity.
一路顺风
Have a safe journey home.
艾略特先生
Mr Elliot,
祝你罢♥工♥顺利
good luck with the strike.
吐司
GRANDMA: Toast!
孩子 我认为你应该学一门手艺
I think you should get yourself a trade, son.
一些有用的技术
Something useful.
我本来可以当职业舞者的
I could have been a professional dancer.
老师,那恐龙怎么了
What happened to the dinosaurs, Miss?
他们也被压碎了
TEACHER: They were crushed as well,
而撞击产生的压力 让植物和树木
and the pressure of all of this caused the plants and trees to change into coal.
变成了煤炭 八成是她的亲身经历 别吵
-Ow! -That’s what must have happened to her.
迈可卡佛瑞 你如果有话要说…
Michael Caffrey, if you have got something to say,
可以对着全班说 老师,对不起
you can say it to the class.
所以 渐渐地经过了几百万年…
Sorry, Miss. TEACHER: So, gradually, over hundreds of thousands of years…
邮差来了
Post!
(FOOTSTEPS PATTERING)
就是这封
This is it.
你有没有听到回音? 还没有
-Have you heard anything yet? -Not yet.
你不会有问题的 要有信心,知不知道
You’ll have no problem, man. Fingers crossed.
(DOOR CLOSES)
(SIGHS)
(SIGHS)
(DOOR SLIDES OPEN)
我被录取了
I got in.
他通过了!他真的通过了
He did it! He fucking did it!
你没听说吗?杰奇
MAN: Jackie, have you not heard, man?
我们要回去了
We’re going back.
罢♥工♥结束了,杰奇 工会昨天让步了
Strike’s over, Jackie. The union caved in yesterday. (PANTING)
爸,我很害怕
BILLY: I think I’m scared, Dad.
儿子,没关系
JACKIE: That’s okay, Son. We’re all scared.
我们都会害怕
我不喜欢那边的话 可不可以回来?
Well, if I don’t like it, can I still come back?
你在开玩笑吧?
You kidding?
你的房♥间已经租出去了
We’ve let out your room.
(JACKIE SHRIEKS)
BILLY: Whoo!
四、五、六、七、八
MRS WILKINSON: Four, five, six, seven, eight.
再一次 一、二、三、四
And one, two, three, four,
五、六、七…
five, six, seven.
继续做,小姐们
Keep going, girls!
Three, four, five…
老师,我是来跟你道别的
Miss, I just came to tell you.
没关系,比利 我听黛比说了
It’s all right, Billy. I heard it from Debbie.
其实,我只是…
Look, it was just…
你知道,如果没有你
Well, you know, after everything.
老师,我会想念你的 你不会的
-I’ll miss you, Miss. -No, you won’t.
我会,真的
I will. Honest.
现在应该是你 出去追寻人生的时候
This is when you go out and find life, and all those other things.
祝你一帆风顺
The best of luck, Billy.
好,回到栏杆旁边 我们再做一次 谢谢
Right. Back to the bar, girls. And again. Thank you.
One, two, three, four…
黛比,眼睛看前面
Debbie, eyes front. Seven and eight.
And one, two, three, four, five, six, seven…
她在吗? 在
-Was she there? -Yeah.
我们走吧!快来不及了
-You’ll miss the bus. -We’re off.
我自己拎
I’ll take it.
把行李给我
Give us the bag. Okay, right, we don’t have time for this.
好了,要来不及了
(BOTH ARGUING)
给我,我来拎
JACKIE: I’ll take it.
再见,比利
Good-bye, Billy.
再见
See you.
喂!跳舞的男孩
Oi! Dancing boy!
比利,我们要来不及了
JACKIE: We’ll miss the bus, Billy.
你别那么唠叨行不行?
Will you stop being an old fucking woman?
再见了
See you, then.
(BUS ENGINE STARTING)
(BRAKES HISS)
(INAUDIBLE)
(INAUDIBLE)
TONY: I’ll miss you.
我会想你的 你说什么?我听不到
What? Can’t hear you.
(INAUDIBLE)
(BELL RINGS)
爸,快一点 我们要迟到了
Dad. Come on, man. We’re gonna be late.
Dad!
“皇家戏院” 快啊!
Come on!
表演刚刚开始
DOORMAN: Show’s just started.
(CAPTIVATING CLASSICAL MUSIC PLAYING)
不好意思
Excuse me.
请你告诉比利艾略特 他的家人已经到了
Can you tell Billy Elliot that his family’s here?
对不起 没关系,东尼
-(WHISPERS) Sorry, mate. -It’s all right, Tony.
是我,迈可 记得吗?
It’s me, Michael. Remember?
那是迈可
(WHISPERS) It’s Michael.
搞什么鬼?你怎么在这里?
What the bloody hell are you doing here?
我不会错过他的表演的
I wouldn’t have missed it for the world.
请准备
MAN: Stand by, please.
比利,你的家人来了
Billy, your family are here.
谢谢
Thanks.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!