他们在纽加塞尔举♥行♥甄试
They hold auditions in Newcastle.
我还不够好,我什么都不会
I’d never be good enough. I hardly know aught.
听我说,你会多少并不重要
No. Look, they’re not interested in how much ballet you know.
他们会教你 因为他们是芭蕾舞学校
They teach you that. That’s why they’re a ballet school.
重要的是你的动作 还有你的表达方式
It’s how you move and how you express yourself that’s important.
表达什么?
Express what?
我认为你可以试试看
I think you’re good enough to go for it.
不过这表示你需要加倍练习
It would mean an awful lot of hard work.
我爸不会答应的
But I’m banned.
也许我该找他谈一谈
Then maybe I should have a word with him.
老师,不行
No, Miss!
我可以个别指导你
I could teach you on your own, if you want.
我们付不起的
We couldn’t afford it.
我教你不是为了钱
I’m not doing it for the money, Billy.
可是我爸呢? 他不需要知道
But what about Dad? He doesn’t need to know.
那我的拳击课呢?
-What about me boxing and that? -Oh, for fuck’s sake, Billy!
随便你 你喜欢和同伴闲晃我无所谓
If you want to piss about with your little mates, that’s fine with me.
拜托,别喷口水
All right, don’t lose your blob.
口水?
“Blob”?
我们可以偷偷上课?
So we could do it private-like?
只有我们两个
Just you and me.
你不是喜欢我吧?老师
Miss, you don’t fancy me, do you?
不,比利,我不喜欢你 还不快滚
No, Billy. Funnily enough, I don’t. Now, piss off.
你也快滚
Piss off yourself.
那就星期一见
MRS WILKINSON: See you Monday, then.
你到底要不要进来?
You coming in or what?
你在干嘛?
What are you doing?
没干嘛,只是在换衣服
Nothing. Just dressing up.
那是谁的衣服?
Whose dress is that?
进来啊!
MICHAEL: Come on.
那是谁的衣服? 是我姐姐的
-Whose dress is that? -It’s me sister’s.
是她借给你的? 她不知道
-Did she give you it? -She doesn’t know.
你要试吗?你可以穿我妈的
Do you wanna try? You can have one of me mom’s.
不要,你没事吧?
Nah. You’re all right.
你干嘛穿她的衣服?
What’re you doing that for?
我只是试穿一下
I’m just trying it on.
天哪!
Christ.
过来
Come here.
不要动
Stay still.
好了
There.
我们不会有麻烦吧?
Won’t we get in trouble?
别傻了
Don’t be stupid. Me dad does it all the time.
我爸也常这么做 他穿你♥妈♥的♥衣服?
He dresses up in your mom’s clothes?
只有他以为没人在家的时候
Only when he thinks everybody’s out.
你穿过芭蕾舞裙了吗?
Have you got a tutu yet?
你认为当芭蕾舞者 会比当矿工好吗?
Do you think being a ballet dancer would be better than being a miner?
我不知道
I don’t know.
我过几个礼拜 要去纽加塞尔参加甄试
It’s just, I’ve got this audition in Newcastle in a couple of weeks.
为什么?
-What for? -To go to ballet school.
为了进芭蕾舞学校
芭蕾舞学校? 是在纽加塞尔吗?
Ballet school? Is that in Newcastle?
在伦敦
London.
你要搬走? 还有你哥、你♥爸♥跟你奶奶
You’d have to move with your Tony and everybody?
没有,我自己去
No. By meself.
那样有点冒险
That’s a bit steep.
不能在这里当芭蕾舞者吗?
Can’t you be a ballet dancer here, like?
别笨了
Don’t be stupid!
你什么时候要去? 我不知道 又还没有通过甄试
So, when you going there, then? I don’t know. I haven’t even got in yet.
你♥爸♥怎么说?
What does your dad say?
他还不知道
He doesn’t know.
开玩笑
Fucking hell. Are you not going to tell him?
你不打算告诉他吗?
至少不是现在
Not yet, anyway.
说不定他会很高兴 他可以把你房♥间租出去
He might be quite pleased about it. He could rent your room out.
不可以,我哥怎么办?
He couldn’t. What about our Tony?
你认为呢?
What do you reckon?
我认为你不应该去
I think you shouldn’t bother.
为什么?
Why not?
我会想你
I’d miss you.
开玩笑
Fucking hell.
东西都带来了?
MRS WILKINSON: Brought your things?
我怕我带错东西
I don’t know if they’re right, Miss.
只要它们对你很特别 就带对了
MRS WILKINSON: If they’re special to you, they’re right.
带来干嘛?
BILLY: What are they for?
提供我们舞蹈创作的灵感
MRS WILKINSON: To give us some ideas for a dance.
来吧!看看你带的东西
Come on, then. Let’s see them.
那是什么?
What’s that?
是一封信
It’s a letter.
我知道那是一封信
I can see it’s a letter.
是我妈写的
It’s me mom’s.
要我等到18岁再看 但是我先打开了
She wrote it for when I was 18, but I opened it.
拿去
Here.
给我的儿子,比利
“To my son Billy.
亲爱的比利
“Dear Billy.
我知道对你来说 我像是褪了色的记忆
“I know I must seem like a distant memory to you,
这或许是件好事
“which is probably a good thing.
因为你已经不再伤心
“It will have been a long time,
虽然我不能看你长大
“and I will have missed seeing you grow.
不能陪你哭,陪你笑
“Missed you crying, laughing,
不能听你叫喊
“and shouting.”
更不能骂你
“I will have missed telling you off.
但是我一直在你身边
“But please know that I was always there.”
(BILLY SIGHS)
和你一同度过一切
“With you through everything.”
和你一同度过一切
“With you through everything.
永远陪着你
“I always will be.
我以你为荣
“And I am proud to have known you,
更以你为傲
“and I am proud that you were mine.
永远忠于自己
“Always be yourself.
我永远爱你
“I love you forever.”
妈妈
“Mom.”
你母亲一定是位 非常特别的女人
She must’ve been a very special woman, your mother.
不是,她只是我妈
No, she was just me mom.
我带了一卷录音带
I brought tape and all.
是什么?
What is it?
是我哥的“我爱摇滚”
I Love to Boogie. It’s one of our Tony’s.
(UPBEAT SONG PLAYING)
转圈
Spin it! Go on!
继续
(UPBEAT SONG PLAYING IN HOUSE)
踏脚
And tap. Go!
走
(UPBEAT SONG PLAYING IN HOUSE)
(GARGLES)
奶奶,喝茶了
Grandma, tea time.
你要去哪?
Where are you going?
睡你的觉去
Go back to sleep.
现在才四点
It’s 4:00.
(DOOR CLOSING)
你不是想带着它出去吧?
You weren’t thinking of taking it with you?
你想要站着束手就擒
If you just wanna stand round getting the shit kicked out of you,
是你的事
that’s your funeral.
我们可不会不还手
But some of us are ready to fight back for once.
警♥察♥已经在注意你了
JACKIE: They’re already after you, for fuck’s sake.
你去坐牢对我们没好处
You’re no good to us in jail.
我没有打算被捉到
I don’t plan on getting caught.
怎么回事?
What’s going on?
你们通通给我回去睡觉
You, get back to bed! Both of you!
去你的
Fuck you.
把它放下
Put it down.
你要阻止我吗? 我警告你
You gonna stop me? I’m warning you.
你根本就没种,你完蛋了
TONY: You haven’t got it in you. You’re finished!
妈死了以后,你就像个废物 你能拿我怎么样?
Since Mom died you’re nothing but a useless twat. What the fuck are you gonna do about it?
别打了
-(CRASHING) -Stop it!
(SIGHS DEEPLY)
你♥他♥妈♥的在看什么?