我们早就玩完了
GARY: We’re fucked anyway.
昨天在对国会的发表演说中
MAN ON TV: In a speech to Tory MPs yesterday,
首相佘契尔夫人向议员们… 提到罢♥工♥的全国矿工工会时
Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher referred to members of the striking National Union of Mineworkers
称呼该会为“内部的敌人”
as “the enemy within”.
演说的内容主要是针对警方 与罢♥工♥矿工之间 持续了数月的暴♥力♥冲突 再见 等一下,你的早餐…
The speech comes following several months of violent clashes between police officers and striking miners… -See you, then. -TONY: Wait. Your breakfast…
他到底搞什么鬼?
What the hell’s he up to?
一、二、三…滑步
One, two, three, pas de bourrée.
一、二、三…转身
And a one, two, three, and a turn.
And a one, two, three, pas de bourrée.
And a one, two, three, pas de bourrée.
And a one, two, three, pas de bourrée.
And a one, two, three, pas de bourrée.
And a one, two, three, pas de bourrée.
And a one, two, three, pas de bourrée.
你给我出来
You, out! Now!
马上
你说什么?
I beg your pardon?
(GIRLS GIGGLING)
拜托,老师
Please, Miss.
别问了
Don’t.
好啦!我们刚才跳到哪
All right, which way are we facing? Come on.
快点,一… 二、三…滑步
And a one, two, three, pas de bourrée.
芭蕾舞?
Ballet.
学芭蕾有什么不好?
What’s wrong with ballet?
学芭蕾有什么不好?
What’s “wrong” with ballet?
很正常啊!
It’s perfectly normal.
很正常?
“Perfectly normal”?
我以前也跳芭蕾舞
I used to go to ballet.
看吧!
See?
没错,奶奶可以
Aye, for your nana.
女生可以,男生就不行
For girls. Not for lads, Billy.
男生应该踢足球
Lads do football or
或者打拳击…
boxing or
或者玩摔角
wrestling!
不是该死的芭蕾舞
Not frigging ballet.
哪有男生喜欢摔角?
What lads do wrestling?
少给我顶嘴
Don’t start, Billy.
我不觉得有什么不对
I don’t see what’s wrong with it.
你自己知道为什么不对
You know perfectly well what’s wrong with it.
我不知道 你知道
-No, I don’t. -Yes, you do.
我就是不知道 你怎么可能不知道
-No, I don’t! -Yes, you bloody well do.
你当我是谁?
Who do you think I am?
你自己比谁都清楚
You know quite nicely!
什么?
What?
你到底想说什么?
What are you trying to say, Dad?
你想挨揍是不是?
You’re asking for a hiding, Son.
不是,真的不是
No, I’m not. Honest.
比利,你是
You are, Billy. Billy!
爸,学芭蕾不会娘娘腔 芭蕾舞者跟运动员一样壮
It’s not just poofs, Dad.
例如韦恩史立普 他就是跳芭蕾舞
Some ballet dancers are as fit as athletes. What about that Wayne Sleep? He was a ballet dancer.
韦恩史立普?
Wayne Sleep?
对啊!
Aye.
听着,从现在起 你不用想什么狗屁芭蕾
Listen, Son,
更不用想什么狗屁拳击
from now on you can forget about the fucking ballet. You can forget about the fucking boxing, as well.
我想尽办法去凑50便士 你倒好…
I’m busting my ass for those 50 pences, and you’re… No!
从现在开始 你给我待在家里照顾奶奶 听到没有?
From now on, you stay here and look after your nana. Got it?
很好
Good.
他们以前都说 我可以当职业舞者
They used to say I could have been a professional dancer
你闭嘴行不行?
-if I’d had the training. -Will you shut up?
我讨厌你
I hate you!
你是个讨厌鬼
You’re a bastard!
放开我
Get off!
比利
Billy! Billy!
Billy!
“矿工们!站起来”
(GRUNTING ANGRILY)
(DOG BARKING)
(DOORBELL RINGS)

Hello.
我爸要是知道我来找你 一定会杀了我
My dad will kill me if he knows I’m here.
他不准你来上课
He stopped you coming to classes.
那不是他的错
It’s not his fault, Miss.
你觉得没关系?
That’s all right with you, is it?
我想是吧!
I suppose so.
你应该据理力争
You should stand up to him.
你不了解我爸
You don’t know what he’s like.
那就玩完了
Well, that blows it.
什么玩完了?
Blows what, Miss?
黛比
Debbie?
常听她们提起你 达拉谟郡的小金凯利
(COMICAL MUSIC PLAYING ON TV) TOM: I’ve heard a lot about you. Durham’s little Gene Kelly.
你♥爸♥是矿工罗?
Your dad work down the pit, then?

Yeah.
罢♥工♥对你们家影响一定很大
Must be hard for the family, being out on strike.
他正在罢♥工♥吧?
He is out on strike, isn’t he?
当然
Of course.
要是我就不担心 他们撑不了多久的
I shouldn’t worry. It won’t last long.
汤姆,别说了
Tom, don’t.
让他们选,一定会选择复工 只是有些共♥产♥党在煽动而已
If they had a ballot, they’d be back tomorrow. It’s just a few bloody commies, stirring things up.
承认吧!他们根本就理亏
Let’s face it. They haven’t got a leg to stand on.
谁理亏?
Who doesn’t?
那些矿工
The miners. It stands to reason, doesn’t it?
理由很简单
有些矿坑已经没有经济效益
Some pits are just uneconomical.
如果请人开采煤矿的钱
If it costs more money to pay everybody to dig the coal out
比你后来卖♥♥煤赚到的钱还多 你会怎么办?
than you get for the coal when you sell it, what does that tell you?
不知道
Don’t know.
你是不是需要想一想?
Well, you wanna think about that, don’t you, son?
MRS WILKINSON: Tom.
要是让我决定 我会马上关闭那些矿坑
If it was up to me, I’d shut the lot of them down tomorrow.
拜托你
For God’s sake.
您是做什么的?威金森先生
What do you do, Mr Wilkinson?
他是个闲人
DEBBIE: He’s been made redundant.
我还以为他会打我
I thought he was gonna hit me or something.
别傻了
Don’t be silly. He’s just under a lot of pressure.
他是因为最近压力很大
那是我妈说的 我认为是因为他喝太多
That’s what Mom says. I think it’s because he drinks too much.
他喝很多吗?
Does he drink too much, like?
他只要一喝醉就会发脾气
He’s always pissed. Once he pissed himself.
你♥爸♥?
Your dad?
因为他不开心 而且因为他们分房♥睡
‘Cause he’s unhappy and that. ‘Cause they sleep in separate beds.
他们为什么要分房♥睡?
Why do they sleep in separate beds?
这样就不会有性关系
So they can’t have sex.
他们没有性关系吗?
Do they not have sex, like?
我爸和他的女同事上♥床♥ 但是他们以为我不知道
Dad did it with this woman from work, but they don’t think I know.
你会想念你妈吗?
Do you miss your mom, then?
我不会特别想她
Don’t really miss her as such. It’s more like just feeling sad.
我只是觉得难过
尤其是突然想到她的时候
Especially when I remember her all of a sudden.
我有时候会忘记 她已经不在了
When I forgot that she was dead and that.
那你妈呢? 她没有性行为吗?
What about your mom? Does she not have sex?
没有,她会教跳舞 就是因为欲求不满
No, she’s unfulfilled. That’s why she does dancing.
她宁可要舞蹈不要性?
She does dancing instead of sex?
你家的人真奇怪
Your family’s weird.
他们才不怪
No, they’re not.
他们很怪,他们是神经病
They are, though. They’re mental.
(BILLY GIGGLES)
走开
DEBBIE: Get off!
看吧!你也是个怪人
See? You’re a nutter, you.
黛比,比利该回家了
MRS WILKINSON: Debbie! It’s time for Billy to go home!
走吧!比利 我送你到街角
Come on, Billy. I’ll drop you off at the corner.
再见,黛比
BILLY: I’ll see you, Debbie.
(DOOR OPENS)
(DOOR CLOSES)
到了
Okay, then.
老师
Miss, what have I blown?
什么被我玩完了?
(CAR ENGINE TURNS OFF)
比利,听起来可能很奇怪 最近我一直在想 皇家芭蕾舞学院的事
This’ll sound strange, Billy, but for some time now I’ve been thinking of the Royal Ballet School.
你会不会有点老?
Aren’t you a bit old, Miss?
拜托,不是我,是你
No, not me. You!
我已经是老师了
I’m the bloody teacher.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!