Napoleon, I am Bill.
我们会带你回法国
We’ll take you back to France
前提是你得告诉我们你对圣迪马斯的看法
after you tell us what you think of San Dimas.
这是泰德的弟弟 迪肯
This is Ted’s little brother, Deacon.
他会照顾好你
He’ll take care of you.
-准备好了吗 泰德 -好了 比尔
– Ready, Ted? – Ready, Bill.
让我们重回历史吧
Let’s go back into history.
这绝对是最牛逼的事了
This should be most triumphant.
我要和你谈谈 儿子
I want to speak with you, son.
单独谈 比尔
Alone please, Bill.
好了 坐下
All right, sit down.
我该拿你怎么办 你不能…
What am I gonna do with you, huh? You can’t…
这下好了
Great.
你搞丢了我的钥匙 挂了历史课
You lose my keys. You fail history.
一天到晚都和你那个废物朋友待在一起
You spend all your time with your loser friend
筹划着根本不可能成功的乐队
planning a band that’ll never happen.
从现在起到明天早晨 你不许离开这房♥子一步
Now you’re not to leave this house again until tomorrow morning.
-你好 -洛根警长吗
– Yes? – Captain Logan?
我是警局的副警长范·海伦
This is Deputy Van Halen down at the station.
副警长范·海伦
Deputy Van Halen?
我刚上任 老兄…长官
I’m new, dude… sir.
是这样 我们找到了你的钥匙
Look, we found your keys,
想要的话 最好快点过来拿
and if you want ’em, you better come and get ’em.
等我从警局回来
When I get back from the station,
你最好已经收拾完行李准备出发了
I want you packed and ready to go.
明白吗
Got it?
我们麻烦大了
We are in serious trouble.
我爸已经给我办了入学手续
My dad already signed me up,
让我坐明晚的飞机离开
my plane leaves tomorrow night.
只有我们不及格才会那样 兄弟
Only if we fail, dude.
不可能
No way!
有西格蒙德·弗洛伊德 贝多芬
OK, we got Sigmund Freud, Beethoven…
有没有十九世纪美国西进运动时的号♥码
Is there one for Western Movement in America in the 19th Century?
有
Yeah.
那么
Well then…
我们就到那里找人问问吧
…let’s reach out and touch someone.
新墨西哥州
公元1879年
你好啊 西部老兄
How’s it going, Old West Dude?
比尔 这里就像是迪士尼乐园里的拓荒世界
Hey, Bill, this is just like Frontierland.
是啊 但在这里可能会中枪 泰德
Yeah, but you can get shot here, Ted.
-表现得自然点 -好
– Just try to act natural. – OK.
-你好 伙计 -你好
– Howdy, partner. – Howdy.
小心马粪 泰德
Watch out for the horse crap, Ted.
谢谢 兄弟
Thanks, dude.
-比尔 我好渴 -我也是
– Hey, Bill, I’m totally thirsty. – Me too.
请来两杯啤酒
Two beers, please.
他都不看我们的证件 兄弟
He didn’t even card us, dude!
我们要记住这个地方
Yeah, we have to remember this place.
我们该带走谁呢
So, who should we take with us?
-他是谁 -他是比利小子
– Who’s he? – He’s Billy the Kid.
他很有名 兄弟 我们带走他吧
He’s famous, dude. Let’s bag him.
我需要两个人
I need two men.
谁要跟我一起
Who’s with me?
我们跟你一起 比利小子
We’re with you, Billy the Kid.
听清楚了 我赢的钱归我
Here’s the deal. What I win, I keep.
你赢的钱也归我
What you win, I keep.
听起来不错 小子先生
Sounds good, Mr. The Kid.
兄弟 你要像我一样摆一副冷漠脸
Dude, you gotta have a poker face, like me.
三张老A
Three aces!
比利 这他妈怎么回事
What the hell’s going on here, Billy?
你在诈我们吗 小子
Are you cheating us, Kid?
诈你们
Cheatin’?
我吗
Me?
比利
Billy!
太棒了
Excellent!
听着 我们很弱
Look, we’re totally weak.
没办法跟你们打架
We can’t possibly fight you.
但是 你们几位先生想不想
However, how would you gentlemen like…
免费去滑铁卢 水上滑梯圣地
…free passes to Waterloo. Home of excellent water slides.
干得不错 兄弟
Nice try, dude.
什么
What?
走吧
Come on.
-看 -固特异飞艇
– Look! – It’s the Goodyear blimp.
他们竟然连这都信
I can’t believe they fell for that!
-我们去追他们 -杀了他们
– Let’s get ’em! – Kill ’em!
快点
Come on!
-你们救了我的命 -没什么 比利小子
– You guys saved my life. – Nothing doing, Billy the Kid.
-我们去哪 -文明的黄金时代
– Where we going? – The Golden Age of Civilization.
-哪里 -古希腊 兄弟
– Where? – Ancient Greece, dude.
别担心 等你帮我们做完报告
Don’t worry, we’ll bring you back
我们就送你回来
as soon as you talk in our report.
什么
What?!
搞什么…
What the…?
希腊雅典
公元前410年
苏格拉底
Socrates.
-我们知道这个名字 -是的
– Hey, we know that name. – Yeah!
查查他
Hey, look him up.
在”苏格瑞底”那一章
Oh. It’s under “So-crates”.
“苏格瑞底
“So-crates:
真正的智慧是
The only true wisdom consists
知道自己一无所知”
in knowing that you know nothing.”
-说的就是我们 兄弟 -是啊
– That’s us, dude! – Oh, yeah!
我们带他走吧
Let’s bag him.
所以
我们的生命只是像尘埃一般
从时间的指缝中
流逝
大家好啊
How’s it going?
我是比尔 他是泰德
I’m Bill, this is Ted.
我们来自未来
We’re from the future.
苏格拉底
Socrates.
现在该怎么办
Now what?
我不知道
I don’t know.
和他谈谈哲学
Philosophize with him.
我们都是风中的尘埃 兄弟
All we are is dust in the wind, dude.
尘埃
Dust.
风 兄弟
Wind. Dude.
是的 就像沙漏里的流沙
我们的生命也是如此
我们离开这里吧 兄弟
Let’s get out of here, dude.
好
All right!
不错吧 苏格”瑞”底
Not bad, eh, So-crates?
-我们在哪 兄弟 -十五世纪的英国
– Where are we, dude? – England, 15th century.
我们为报告做了完全的准备
We are in most excellent shape for our report.
我们还需要一名中世纪的发言者
Yeah, all we need is one more speaker from medieval.
太棒了
Excellent.
比利 你用最轻松的态度
Billy, you are dealing with the oddity of time travel
接纳了时光旅行的诡怪
with the greatest of ease.
打扰一下
Excuse me.
你知道附近有哪位
Do you know where there are any
历史上有代表性的名流吗
personages of historical significance around here?
快看啊
Check it out.
那一定是国王亨利的城♥堡♥
It must be the castle of King Henry.
我们走吧 兄弟
Let’s go, dude!
比利 看好电♥话♥亭
Billy, guard the booth.
也要看好苏格”瑞”底
And watch So-crates.
苏格”瑞”底
So-crates.
我们该从中世纪带走谁呢
So, who should we get from medieval?
那个皱巴巴的老头怎么样
How about that gnarly old goat dude?
泰德
Ted?
我恋爱了 兄弟
I’m in love, dude.
那一定是你在
Those must be the princesses
OK便利店时所说的公主
you told yourself about at the Circle K.
我们该走了