faith in my husband…
我对我丈夫
in my son…
我儿子有信心
in the family we can be together.
我相信我们一家人能再团聚
And that is why I 鈥? I want to stay close to him…
这就是为什么我想留在他身边
in his room…
在他的房♥间的床边
at his bed, by his side…
陪在他身边
so that when he opens his eyes and sees us…
这样他睁开眼睛看到我们
he’ll know that we have faith in him.
他会知道我们对他有信心
Sure. That seems like a reasonable request.
好的 这是一个合理的要求
Turn out the sun!
把太阳关掉
What? The sun. Turn it out. It’s blinding me.
什么? 太阳 关掉 太亮了
What sun?
什么太阳?
The overhead light, you fool. It’s blinding me!
头上的灯啊 你这傻瓜 我都快瞎了
What’s this?
这是什么?
Where am I?
我在哪?
What’s happened? You’re in the hospital, Ed.
发生什么事了? 你在医院 艾德
I’m disappointed. About what?
我失望了 对什么事失望
You’re a poor substitute for Abraham Lincoln.
你是亚伯拉罕 林肯的可怜代替品
[ Dr. Norton ] How do you mean that?
你这是什么意思?
Mean what?
什么意思?
You’re not Abraham Lincoln, are you? No. No, I’m not.
你不是亚伯拉罕 林肯 对吧 不 我不是
Lou?
露?
What’s happened? What 鈥? Was there an auto accident?
发生什么事了? 是不是发生车祸了?
You sort of f-fell down the stairs.
你从楼下掉下来了
Richie?
里奇?
I was dreaming.
我做梦了
I walked with Lincoln.
我跟林肯一起散步
He was as big and ugly…
他高大丑陋…
and beautiful…
又美丽…
as he was in life.
就像真人一样
Abraham.
亚伯拉罕
Abraham!
亚伯拉罕!
Did I hurt you? I tried to.
我伤害你了?我想伤害你
Are you all right?
你没事吧
I’m all right, Dad.
我没事 爸爸
I remember now.
我想起来了
I remember everything that happened.
我想起来所有发生的事了
That’s the way it should be, Ed.
就是这样 没错 艾德
It’s important to remember.
想起这些事很重要
Dr. Norton, will you leave me alone with my wife and son?
诺顿医生 你能让我妻子和孩子 跟我单独呆一会儿吗?
Of course, Ed.
当然可以 艾德
[ Ed ] Oh.

I’m so far away from you. Come closer.
我离你太远了 过来点
Closer. Closer. Ed, you’ll have us both in bed.
过来点 艾德 我们会一起在床上陪你的
That’s what I mean. Closer. [ Lou Chuckling ]
这就是我的意思 靠近点
Closer.
近点

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!