我想知道一些事
There’s some things I’d like to know.
譬如说
For instance, who’s the guy running around with the rifle?
拿着猎枪的人是谁? 从树上跳下来的人又是谁?
And who in the hell is the guy jumping on me from out of a tree?
树上有人?
What guy in a tree?
我也很纳闷
That’s what I’m wondering.
本来是一个简单任务 把人给毙了就走人
Look, you brought us down here
to do a simple job — in, out, bing, bang.
All of a sudden, I got Geronimo running into the house
结果蓝波冲进去 泰山又从树上跳下来
and Tarzan landing on my coconut.
你一定要在那大嘴巴 乱讲话之前把他做掉
Your primary concern is to finish this job
before a certain party shoots his mouth off.
[ Sniffs ]
失陪一下
Excuse me.
[ Silverware clangs ]
Nice.
[ Laughter ]
先生,请你把雪茄熄掉
Gentlemen, would you mind putting out your cigars, please?
你说什么?
— Come again? — I asked,,,
如果你不介意 请你把雪茄熄掉
Would you mind putting out your cigars, please?
老实说,我很介意
As a matter of fact, I would mind.
是这样的,恕我直言
Well, you see, the reason I ask — all due respect —
我正在吃一块上好的牛排 花了我27多块钱
I got a great New York strip sitting over there,
cost me $27 and change,
现在全是雪茄的味道
and it tastes like I’m eating a cigar.
王牌,给我听好,第一 这地方叫老乔岩烧餐馆
Listen, ace, number one, you’re eating a steak
at a place called Joe’s Stone Crab.
第二,这儿没规定不准抽烟
And number two,
there’s no rule that says we can’t smoke.
第一,我的名字不是王牌
Well, number one, my name is not Ace.
第二,我不在乎这儿的规定
And number two, I’m not talking about rules here.
我在乎的是礼貌
I’m talking about manners,
这儿没规定我不能过来 朝你的主菜放屁
You see, there is no rule
that says I can’t come over here
and fart on your entree,
但我不会这么做,为什么? 因为这样很没礼貌
but I don’t do it,
Why? Because it’s not good manners.
我再好好说一次 请你把雪茄熄掉
So I ask you again in the nicest possible way
to please put out the cigars, okay?
[ Blows ]
[ Laughter ]
— [ Bones cracking ] — Aahhh!
[ Steam hisses ]
[ Steam hisses ]
谢谢你
Thank you.
你刚刚犯了攻击罪
I hope you realize you’ve just committed assault.
我知道 不过只有打人才算攻击罪
I know, I know — you know, I remember a time
was you actually had to hit somebody.
[ Slaps back ]
You go tell your employer
跟你老大说 他要再多付两万元
it’s gonna cost him another 1 0 G’s apiece.
好,不过你们要速战速决
Okay,
But we want this finished as soon as possible.
相信我 我们也不想多待在这鬼地方
Well, believe me, we don’t want to spend
any more time in this garden spot than we have to.
一点也没错
Got that right.
Whoa, Look at those wheels,
好炫的车
Douche bag’s probably some kind of drug kingpin.
这家伙一定是毒枭
好炫的车
Douche bag’s probably some kind of drug kingpin.
这家伙一定是毒枭
他在巴哈马群岛一定买♥♥了 直升机和大游艇用来抵税
Bet he’s got a helicopter and a big-ass boat
这家伙一定是毒枭
他在巴哈马群岛一定买♥♥了 直升机和大游艇用来抵税
Bet he’s got a helicopter and a big-ass boat
and a pad down in the Bahamas like a tax shelter.
我也睡过船上,很不舒服
Stayed in one of them shelters once. Didn’t like it much.
我受够了过穷日子了 咱们去豺狼酒吧
I’m tired of living foot to mouth,
Let’s go to The Jackal.
There’s something I want to do.
我想好好干一票
I don’t want to mess with that bartender
我可不想去惹 那个拿球棒的酒保
and his baseball bat.
[ Electricity crackling ]
[ Vehicle approaches ]
[ Brakes squeal ]
[ Car door closes ]
[ Brakes squeal ]
Man on television:…In the lightweight division.
Heather is from Woodland Hills, California.
What do you see right away?
Man #2 on television: She’s got very good balance.
She’s got good muscularity.
She’s going through a routine right now.
你好,何先生
Hello, Mr, Herk,
你要什么?
Something to drink?
[ Bag drops ]
我要一枚飞弹
I need a missile.
是你自己要用吗?
This for you? This is personal missile?
你管我屁事
What the flying shit do you care?
通常你都先付钱 然后派别人来取货
Usually you drop money,
somebody else pick up equipment.
你要替我记帐吗? 你到底有没有飞弹?
What, are you keeping a diary?
You got a goddamn missile or not?
现在没有,飞弹挺难弄到的
Right now, do not have missile.
Missile wery hard to get.
我要你试着去弄到一枚飞弹
Well, I want you to try
wery goddamn hard to get a missile.
你了吗,同志?
You got me, comrade?
你要付多少?
— You pay? — [ Chair creaks ]
一万元
$1 0,000.
我有一样好东西
Maybe I have item for you.
[ Latches pop ]
[ Air hisses ]
这是什么玩意? 炸♥弹♥
What the hell is that?
Bomb.
看起来像垃圾处理机
Looks like a garbage disposal.
这是枚炸♥弹♥,你看
Is big bomb. Take a look.
好吧
Okay.
我不会一直窝在这儿
I’m not long for this place,
我老哥在机场当警卫
My brother’s working security at the airport.
抢手的差事
Big time.
是呀
Oh, yeah. Check this out.
你看看
Well, we’re not supposed to carry guns.
我们不准携带枪♥械♥耶
Well, we’re not supposed to drink on the job either.
我们值班也不准喝酒呀
我们不准携带枪♥械♥耶
Well, we’re not supposed to drink on the job either.
我们值班也不准喝酒呀
二十一时在这儿集♥合♥
All right. Let’s reconnoiter back here at 21 00 hours.
就是晚上十点
1 0:00.
[ lndistinct conversations ]
[ Phil Collins’ “ln The Air Tonight” plays ]
# I can feel it coming in the air tonight #
# Oh, Lord #
鳄鱼队球迷 都死到哪里去了?
Man on radio: Just one brave Gator fan to call.
Where are the Gator fans now?
你们赢了球才打来 输了球就没种打来吗?
All you Gator fans call when you win.
But now that you lose, you don’t have the guts to call in.
我正在等
I’m waiting for one, just one…
鳄鱼队是什么?
What the hell are Gators?
大学美式足球队
Football — college.
一群猪头
— Morons. — Mm-hmm.
我是鳄鱼队球迷,我打来了
Man #2 on radio: I’m a Gator fan, and I’m calling.
你想说什么?
And what do you have to say?
你说我们没种打来,我打来了
Well, you said we don’t have the guts to call,
and I’m calling.
就这样? 你只是打来说你打来了?
That’s it? You’re calling to say you’re calling?
对 我受不了了
This town gives me a headache,
那家伙跑来这地方干么?
Why do you think he’d come here, a guy like that?
他有好工作、豪♥宅♥、一大堆钱
Good job, nice house, plenty of cheese.
怎么会跑来这家破酒吧?
What — what’s he doing in a shithole like this?
也许这儿有免费啤酒
Maybe it’s Happy Hour.
[ Metal rattles ]
我♥干♥脆给人家盖布袋算了
I might as well have a bucket over my head.
走吧,别干蠢事
Keep walking. Don’t do nothing stupid in there.
老实说,这整件事都很蠢
As far as I’m concerned, this whole idea is stupid.
鳄鱼队球迷来了
I think we got Gator fans.
Is that a squirt gun in your pocket,
你裤档是藏了水枪 还是藏了别的宝贝?
or were you happy to see me?
So, where are we gonna do this?
我们要到哪里? 别像昨天把事情闹大
We don’t want to make a scene, like last time.
药局后面有一个停车场
Well, there’s a parking lot behind the drugstore.
看来是挂点的好地方 事后替我买♥♥支护唇膏
Sounds like a good place to die.
Maybe you could buy me some lip gloss afterwards.
[ lndistinct conversations ]
你在看她的屁♥股♥?
Are you staring at her ass?
你没有吗?
You’re not?
牛仔,掏出你的家伙吧
Whip out your pistol, cowboy.
Where do you want me to shoot you?
你要我射你哪里?
Why don’t you shoot her in the crotch?
射在胯下吧 这样才像鸳鸯大盗
You could be like a couple.
他是你朋友吗?
This is a friend of yours?
我射在你手上好了
How about I just shoot you on your hand?
我的第一次耶
My first hand job.
[ Chuckles softly ]
站住
— Freeze! — [ Gunshot, alarm blaring ]