让你说中了
Touché.
各位,这是特工切斯特·海姆斯
Everyone, thls Is Speclal Agent, Chester Hymes.
哦,怎么这么巧?
Well, can you beat this?
是在车里藏死人的朋友们
My friends with the bodies in the trunk.
这是我们私下里开的玩笑 我们先前碰过面
It’s an inside joke. We ran into each other earlier.
你们好 你准备好了我们就开始
How do you do? I’m ready when you are.
查理,你能照看一下艾米吗? 你们两个,跟我们来
Oharlie, can you look after Emmy for a second? You two, follow us.
我们完了
We’re screwed.
只要我们说法一致,没人会完蛋
Nobody is screwed if we keep our story straight.
我们在加斯那里喝了点啤酒,就这样
We had a few beers at Gus’ place. That’s the end of it.
明白吗?
Got it?
明白了
Got it.
加斯,我们完了
Gus. We’re screwed.
得了,你以为这胖特工真能发现什么?
Do you think Special Agent H ippo is gonna figure anything out
他只关心在哪里能找到好餐馆而已
more than where to find a really great buffet?
在她膝盖和手肘上的擦伤
These abrasions on her knees and elbows
表明她曾经从行驶中的汽车上跳下 我们可以推测
indicate a leap from a moving vehicle. We can deduce
后来杀害斯摩尔斯太太的凶手
that M rs. Smalls’ would-be klller
起初用车运她的时候
presupposed her already dead
曾以为她已经死了
when she was transported by automobile.
你没事吧?狄金森先生?
Are you alright, M r. Dickinson?
啊,没事,没事 这是我第一次看到死人
U m, yeah, yeah. This is a first dead body for me.
而且我在家又喝了点啤酒
And I drunk beers at my place.
另外还有一道斧头伤 从劈入的角度看
Other than the axe wound, which judging from the angle of entry
行凶者比她矮得多,可能是女性
came from a much shorter person, possibly female,
除此之外,没有任何拳头殴打的伤痕
nothing here indicates any sort of fisticuffs ever took place.
我可以很有把握地说 要找杀害斯摩尔斯太太的凶手
I can safely say that M rs. Smalls’ murderer can be found
就该在这间屋子里找
within this very room.
什么?
What?
这只是一种修辞手法 我的意思是
J ust a figure of speech. What I mean to say is her body
她的尸体会告诉我们谁是凶手
will tell me who her killer is
只要我们做更彻底的尸检就行
after a more thorough examination.
不过我现在就可以猜一个人
However, I can hazard a name rlght now.
请说
Please do.
我敢肯定,不出意外的话
I’m sure It wlll come as no surprlse that her klller
杀她的凶手不是别人,正是
is none other than
俄勒冈杀人狂魔
the Oregon U ndertaker.
这我们都猜得到,海姆斯特工
Well, we all could’ve flgured that out, Agent Hymes.
没错
I ndeed.
一切都会好的,宝贝
Everythlng’s gonna be okay, sweetle.

Hey.
我是不是该带艾米莉回家?
So, I guess I’ll take Emily home?
为什么不把她留在我这儿?
Why don’t you leave her here with me?
那也行,不过我很方便的…
Yeah, but I can easily…
晚安
Good night.
等一下!
Wait!
小姐,你哪儿都不能去
You’re not going anywhere, little lady.
你忘拿外套了
Not without your coat.
不管是谁,说点话好吗?
Would anyone care to say something?
让我回家去
J ust take me home.
没门,我们得先处理掉一个死警♥察♥
No way. We’ve got a dead cop to ditch first.
我不在乎那警♥察♥
I don’t care about the cop.
我也不在乎那些钱了
I don’t even care about the money anymore.
我现在只想回家 就当这一切都没发生过
I just wanna go home and pretend this never happened.
是啊,今天这一晚上真不寻常,对吗?
Yeah, it hasn’t exactly been a run of the mill night on the town, has it?
我只想回去照顾家人
All I wanted was to take care of my family.
好的,查理
Okay, Oharlie.
我们早一点处理掉副警探的尸体
The sooner we dispose of the Deputy’s body,
你就可以早一点假装这事没发生 开始今后的幸福生活
the sooner you can get started on your pretend happily ever after.
你说呢?
How does that sound?
您拨♥打♥的是史都·加曼副警探的信箱
You’ve reached Deputy Stu Garman.
请在听到提示音后留言
Leave your statement after the beep.
来吧,宝贝,该回家了
Oome on, sweetheart. It’s time to go home.
哦,查理
Oh, Oharlie.
你能肯定他会沉下去?
Are you sure he’ll actually sink in there?
绝对会
Absolutely.
你以前也这么干过?
You done this before?
从来没有
Never.
未经提炼和加热的焦油 粘度为250000
U nrefined, unheated tar has a viscosity grade of 250, 000.
那是什么意思?他不会沉下去?
What does that mean? He won’t sink?
不,他会沉
No, he’ll sink.
可能要一星期左右 不过他终究会沉到底的
It might take a week or so, but he’ll sink.
好吧,那最好马上开始
Well, better get started then.
别动!
Hold It!
你跟踪我们
You followed us.
与其听你们说一堆瞎编的口供
I flgured It would be a llttle more expedlent
还是这种办法更有效
than listening to a heap full of bull-pucky testimony.
看来和往常一样,我又猜对了
I guess I was rlght, just llke always.
听我说,海姆斯特工
Listen, um, Agent Hymes.
只要你放我们走 你的帐户上就会多出一百万美元
You let us go and there’s a million dollars with your name on them.
你是要向联邦特工行贿吗?
Are you offering a Federal Agent bribe?
是的
Yeah.
谢谢,小姐
Thanks, little lady.
加斯,过来一下好吗?
Gus? Oome over here for a sec, would you?
告诉我,我很肥
Tell me I’m fat.
我是说笑的
I was joking.
我想听你对一个胖子说他很肥
I wanna hear you tell the fat guy how fat he is.
我是开玩笑的,行了吧?
I was kidding, alright?
要知道,你也许有点过重
You might be a little on the heavy side, you know,
但是练上几百年的长跑总能减掉的
but it’s nothing a few centuries jogging can’t fix.
狗♥娘♥养♥的!
Son of a bltch I
不好意思,是不是很痛?
Sorry. Dld that plnch?
官方对此的解释是
The official version is that Gus here attacked me
加斯拒捕而且袭击我 而我只是在自卫
during an arrest, and I was defending myself.
蠢猪
Stupid walrus.
官方对此的解释是
The official version is that Gus tripped
加斯被捕时脸朝下摔倒了
and fell on his face during the arrest.
车里有个包,里面有200万美元
There’s $2 million in a bag in the car.
都是你的,你拿走好了
It’s all yours. J ust take lt.
还有这种事? 一百万变成两百万了
Oan you beat that? One million just became two million.
人家都说经济不会恢复了
And people sald thls economy would never bounce back.
啊!
Ahhh!
打烂他的狗眼!
Shoot him in the fucking eye!
闭嘴!
Shut up!
等等!
Wait!
别动
Don’t move.
我知道你是谁
I know who you are.
我早就觉得你有点眼熟
I thought you looked familiar.
伙计们,你们这个同谋是 露西·布卢姆
Fellas, your accomplice here is Lucy Broom,
又名露西·麦克约瑟夫 又名乔茜·麦克布卢姆
aka Lucy McJoseph, aka Josie McBroom.
你说什么乱七八糟的?
What are you talking about?
你就是“怀俄明寡妇”
You’re the Wyoming Widow.
什么?
What?
先生们,怀俄明寡妇的作案手法 总是老一套
Gentlemen, the Wyomlng Wldow’s M O Is always the same.
她会勾引没有戒心的家伙
She seduces an unsuspecting fellow.
跟他通奸
She fornicates with him.
然后她会让他呷一口威士忌
Then she offers up a llttle slp of whlskey.
可怜那笨蛋还没弄清是 怎么回事就一命呜呼了
The poor sucker never lives long enough to realize
因为他刚才喝下的酒里有 高浓度的铊
that he also just drank hlghly concentrated thalllum.
你是肥皂剧看多了吧,海姆斯特工
You’ve been watching too many soap operas, Agent Hymes.
你们不会真的相信这些胡说八道吧?
You’re not actually believing this crap, are you?
他们说她总是随身带着那个宝贝酒瓶
They say that she always keeps her trusty flask on her person.
因为不知什么时候又会有 一只虫子飞进她网里
J ust In case the next bug flles Into her web.
放屁!得了!
Bull! Oome on!
他是为了活命才编出这一套的!
He’s just making this crap up to save his ass!
我可以对天发誓 在局里的时候我就发现
I could’ve sworn I felt one Inslde of her coat pocket
她的外套口袋里有一个酒瓶
back in the station.
把口袋里的东西掏出来,乔茜
Empty your pockets, Josie.
查理!
Oharlie!
见鬼!
Holy shit!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!